Author

Topic: [ANN] [ETC] Ethereum Classic: Immutable Smart Contracts - page 399. (Read 821107 times)

legendary
Activity: 2758
Merit: 1075
cmon buy Ethereum ...ETH , etc, it doesnt matter as long as you support Ethereum  Smiley
legendary
Activity: 2758
Merit: 1075
did u guys enjoy that...now lets see if you enjoy this.... Grin
Easy btc and even easier etc...long live etc..
ill let my doppelgänger do my work on the other sites now  Tongue Tongue

Activity: 364
Merit: 250
Marie Curie, 2 x Nobel Prizes Physics & Chemistry
Etc is a minority that selflessly gave to ethf people, they spit on their free hedge and now is when they need it most

& VB Majored in Game Theory?  Grin
no, he droped out of didn't he?

well this week, they played themself  Cool

Good work people!
copper member
Activity: 1162
Merit: 1025
If anyone has any script mining asics machines you can put them to use mining ETC.. You wont be supporting the chain because its script but you can still select ETC as your payout
https://prohashing.com
Wow, i have script ASIC!  Can anyone feedback on this site?  Is it a scam?

It's legit man, I helped them test the pool before it was public. They're good people.

I can confirm, it's a great pool, good people.

bullshit it is merged mining ... you sell your scrypt hashrate against etc.
etc is not mined it is buyed at exchanges ...

so that will not power up the networkhashrate ...

Wow..I don't think anyone claimed it did anything in regards to the network hashrate man. Yes it is merged mining, it seems your confused on what that is exactly. Merged mining means you mine one main coin and simultaneously mine others, like mining litecoin and doge together. That pool is a little different though because they split your hashrate up so they don't hit a small network with a ton of hash and to maximize mining rewards. Their algo/bot buys small amounts of etc throughout the day when the price is low. This helps support the price. There isn't anyway you can mine etc with scrypt asics, but this is a way you can help etc with equipment that otherwise would be mining whatever random scrypt coin is currently not worth a damn.
Activity: 868
Merit: 517
I find it so amazing how people can be so short sighted.  They only think about the immediate in their face circumstances and never look at the bigger picture.  If it is decided it is "OK" to setup an attack openly and blatantly on another coin do they not think about the precedent that they are setting?  That is is OK to openly attack your competition without any thought of reprisal?  

What about 6 months or a year from now when it becomes clear that ETC or ETH is a threat to BTC.  Is it not now "OK" for the BTC community to openly and blatantly mount an attack and take out the competition?  Have a full fledged coin war against anyone you think is a threat until there are only a few coins left, or only one coin left?  

Doesn't anyone look at how this looks to investors, or anyone interested in coming to crypto's as a viable way to diversify out of fiat?  Who in their right minds would invest anything in crypto's with this kind of nonsense going on?  

I think if the people who are attempting to attack another coin so openly are not called out, or specifically exchanges should warn people that their actions will be held against the community and their coin when they are openly calling for a war.  All coins attributed to this kind of behavior should be simply pulled from the exchanges.  Leave it to the communities to self police this kind of behavior that will hurt all crypto's not just the ones involved in the Hatfields and McCoy's feud here with Ethereum.  The fact that that forum and that community isn't immediately jumping in and terminating it says a lot of bad things about the community as a whole.  

Not only do they get a black eye, but in the end faith and trust in crypto's as a whole lose value to the public and investment community.  It is sad that people cannot see how bad the blowback is going to be and everyone is going to pay for it.
legendary
Activity: 2912
Merit: 1060
Shit will hit the fan as ethf is crashing and people want their etc from exchanges who stole it: btce, coinbase, I forget the third
Activity: 420
Merit: 252
They had a chance in this?
Just share this info, eth pass out of limits

This is a scammer ...
let mine people until some blocks found ... shutdown and get the coins. 1 day later msg sorry pool was hacked/ddosed etc. start a new one lets go there .... 2 - 3 days later repeat

Even if it was it showed lityle support. I saw max 8ghs on that pool.

japp tonight 8 gh/s and the within 10 minutes 0 gh/s and 2 seconds later api down ...
Activity: 746
Merit: 500

This is a scammer ...
let mine people until some blocks found ... shutdown and get the coins. 1 day later msg sorry pool was hacked/ddosed etc. start a new one lets go there .... 2 - 3 days later repeat

Even if it was it showed lityle support. I saw max 8ghs on that pool.

This is a scammer ...
Activity: 924
Merit: 501
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
Activity: 350
Merit: 250
muhaahaahaaa....

Oh Gosh... this remind me someone...
muhaahaahaaa
they mean that they are ddos'ed ...
no it was a maleformat synflood at stratum and getwork ....

Their api seems up

yes he has switched the proxyservers ...
but realy? let them get ripped from fresh user... this pool is only scam....

Nvm it's down http://51pool.org:8081/api/stats

upps

seems only disabled api for users... backendapi still working ... pool is up and running
legendary
Btw CloudFlare doesn't have real ddos until $200/month let's see how much money they waste. And cf can't proxy the other important ports
muhaahaahaaa

Their api seems up

upps
legendary
muhaahaahaaa

Their api seems up

muhaahaahaaa

Their api seems up

but if one will ddos ... the not protected url for an attack was : http://51pool.org/#/help

only implemented it in startpage ...
seams he hasn't skill in ember-cli ...
but will not say more, could be tipps to get it hardened....
legendary
muhaahaahaaa

Their api seems up

muhaahaahaaa
legendary
Ethf is not the crypto that makes the world better and creates a better future for children
Jump to: