Author

Topic: [ANN] [ETC] Ethereum Classic: Immutable Smart Contracts - page 397. (Read 821107 times)

legendary
Activity: 1078
Merit: 1000
question:

like i ask pumpy and like i understand it( and i am not a superbrain like vitalik) if there is a fork and the outcome is 2 chains that is not a success ? right ?
thats a failed hardfork? and blockchain techniques are clear if you use both you are suporting both coins. the only way to have a chain die is to not touch that coin. as a holder you have to choose ? and not get tempted by the extra money ? right ? so far ?
well i read in that skype leak that devs. didnt expect extra coins saw them got happy and sold them . right ?
a bit greedy but also not smart ? if sold they creat a market for the enemy ? right ?
i thought ethereum developers and foundation are soooooo samrt guys . super brains that know how to design the future?
they keep telling between teh lines that we depend on them there smartnes . but it feels like the emprers new clothes .

so now my question:
if eth loses and etc is the new dominant chain. can vitalik and the core devs ( up there discribed ) demand to be the etereum clsissis foundation ?

Many questions. For Ethereum and the foundation it's of course not a success that ETC is not dead but on it's way to get some respect and solidarity. But I wouldn't say in general that it's bad if a hard fork results in competition.

And I don't believe that the foundation-guys already sold their ETC's. It's possible that there is still some risk of a crash if they do it. But it's also possible that it would result in legal problems, because Ethereum started with a CFC and premine. To cash out on one chain, to make money and to damage the ETC-market - I don't know if that would be accepted.

ETC is stronger than expected because there is a market at least since Poloniex decided to add it. And ppl and miners saw it as opportunity. It's a wild mix of capitalism, idealism and crypto-war. I also believe that ETC is used by those who would like to see ETH in a bad position. With other words: Most likely not everybody who supports ETC believes in Ethereum in general. In my opinion we will find out in 1-3 years that both are without chance.

If ETH should lose this fight Vitalik and most of his guys will most likely be out of the Ethereum-game. It could be seen as take-over but it also could be seen as if the team has abandoned it's own project. The majority believes Ethereum is Ethereum because of VB and the original team. But that might turn out as misconception.

One interesting question is: What to do with the funding and the premine if Vitaliks Ethereum should lose.

Btw: That's also a reason why they won't give up. They will most likely keep on with ETH even if ETC should overtake an be superior in all important parts, including hashrate.
oh i geuss the legal problems havenent even started . i am old and my experiance over the years tis that law and order are slow to get going.
what do you mean by that ?
In my opinion we will find out in 1-3 years that both are without chance.

legendary
Activity: 1960
Merit: 1128
question:

like i ask pumpy and like i understand it( and i am not a superbrain like vitalik) if there is a fork and the outcome is 2 chains that is not a success ? right ?
thats a failed hardfork? and blockchain techniques are clear if you use both you are suporting both coins. the only way to have a chain die is to not touch that coin. as a holder you have to choose ? and not get tempted by the extra money ? right ? so far ?
well i read in that skype leak that devs. didnt expect extra coins saw them got happy and sold them . right ?
a bit greedy but also not smart ? if sold they creat a market for the enemy ? right ?
i thought ethereum developers and foundation are soooooo samrt guys . super brains that know how to design the future?
they keep telling between teh lines that we depend on them there smartnes . but it feels like the emprers new clothes .

so now my question:
if eth loses and etc is the new dominant chain. can vitalik and the core devs ( up there discribed ) demand to be the etereum clsissis foundation ?

Many questions. For Ethereum and the foundation it's of course not a success that ETC is not dead but on it's way to get some respect and solidarity. But I wouldn't say in general that it's bad if a hard fork results in competition.

And I don't believe that the foundation-guys already sold their ETC's. It's possible that there is still some risk of a crash if they do it. But it's also possible that it would result in legal problems, because Ethereum started with a CFC and premine. To cash out on one chain, to make money and to damage the ETC-market - I don't know if that would be accepted.

ETC is stronger than expected because there is a market at least since Poloniex decided to add it. And ppl and miners saw it as opportunity. It's a wild mix of capitalism, idealism and crypto-war. I also believe that ETC is used by those who would like to see ETH in a bad position. With other words: Most likely not everybody who supports ETC believes in Ethereum in general. In my opinion we will find out in 1-3 years that both are without chance.

If ETH should lose this fight Vitalik and most of his guys will most likely be out of the Ethereum-game. It could be seen as take-over but it also could be seen as if the team has abandoned it's own project. The majority believes Ethereum is Ethereum because of VB and the original team. But that might turn out as misconception.

One interesting question is: What to do with the funding and the premine if Vitaliks Ethereum should lose.

Btw: That's also a reason why they won't give up. They will most likely keep on with ETH even if ETC should overtake an be superior in all important parts, including hashrate.
legendary
Activity: 2912
Merit: 1060
question:

so now my question:

Foundations have no authority, but cuckold ethf love to kiss vitalik
legendary

i wouldnt advertise putting a single satoshi on that site let alone trade.

they still own me btc.
id be very careful with them
Activity: 32
Merit: 0
legendary
question:

so now my question:
legendary
legendary
legendary
cheap etc ...buy buy lol
I did when you sold yours a week ago at the lows  LOL want to buy them back or are you waiting for the price to go higher ?? Hahahaha
eh? yea i sold..and i bought and i got plenty of coins on other exchanges and in cold wallets ( from my ETH )..i got too much etc tbh...but i see you guys have alot of BTC...so why sell cheap !

afaik most of the support for etc is from myself and bitpoop...under 0.0003.... Shocked

i heard the walls are gona move up...no more cheap etc, best buy asap

told y'all lol
now heres comes.....  Grin

sorry break this to you, but i became a major etc holder without buying any,  (on day1, the first few hours of listing i 10x my etc from my polo account alone  Tongue )i had no choice and you guys helped me get the etc, so thanks for the $$ Tongue  
long live etc, now buy buy
hmm pumpy let me ask you something:
if you sell etc are you helping to establish a market ? couse only if etc is traded etc is alive?
so you are a suporter of etc ? right ?
 if you are not why are you helping etc ? was it greed ? couldnt you have this extra money lay there untouchted ? no the tempt was big isnt it pumpy ?
now we smile and welcome your help
thanks pumpy
legendary
UPDATE:

http://51pool.org/#/miners  hashrate climbing fast again.  4 miners joined in the last 15 min

51% attack hashrate: 7 GH/s  and 14 miners

ETC network hashrate: 567.8 GH/s

China markets open shortly.  Lets hope they want to buy some ETC and sell ETH  

smile : how long do you think it will take for them to get 51% i guess it was a try of them to collect protectors of the eth chain. to have there pool grow.

yesterday it was down for a while error 522

its up now
 Miners Online: 13
Pool Hash Rate: 6.83 GH

Activity: 299
Merit: 100
Pumper it Didnt get any lower since you sold yours Wink Hope youve dumped all your ETH like I told you last week Smiley
Activity: 150
it is listed?

https://www.chbtc.com/etc
open 1 etc = 2 cny
legendary
Activity: 2758
Merit: 1075
cheap etc ...buy buy lol
I did when you sold yours a week ago at the lows  LOL want to buy them back or are you waiting for the price to go higher ?? Hahahaha
eh? yea i sold..and i bought and i got plenty of coins on other exchanges and in cold wallets ( from my ETH )..i got too much etc tbh...but i see you guys have alot of BTC...so why sell cheap !

afaik most of the support for etc is from myself and bitpoop...under 0.0003.... Shocked

i heard the walls are gona move up...no more cheap etc, best buy asap

told y'all lol
now heres comes.....  Grin

sorry break this to you, but i became a major etc holder without buying any,  (on day1, the first few hours of listing i 10x my etc from my polo account alone  Tongue )i had no choice and you guys helped me get the etc, so thanks for the $$ Tongue  
long live etc, now buy buy
cheap etc ...buy buy lol
I did when you sold yours a week ago at the lows  LOL want to buy them back or are you waiting for the price to go higher ?? Hahahaha
Hi, I have a bunch of these cryptsy points and also something called hashlets? I was told you guys know some wizards or magical parrots or something? I'm supposed to ask for a rollback? Can I get a rollback?

Ask the ETH community they are the experts in reversing transactions due to users/investors mistakes  Wink
legendary
Activity: 2758
Merit: 1075
cheap etc ...buy buy lol
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
Hi, I have a bunch of these cryptsy points and also something called hashlets? I was told you guys know some wizards or magical parrots or something? I'm supposed to ask for a rollback? Can I get a rollback?
legendary
Yes we'll fork when balances aren't changed
Jump to: