Author

Topic: [ANN] [ETC] Ethereum Classic: Immutable Smart Contracts - page 412. (Read 821107 times)

Activity: 835
Merit: 1000
There is NO Freedom without Privacy
Etc will have everything eth does + immutablity
Haven't heard back from pumphertits since your comment. Maybe it's starting to sink in that ETC can inherit any feature developed for ETH. It's called code merging.

Well ETC can merge any code not relying on a hard fork to implement that specific feature. If i where this twitchy alien russian i would only make hard fork changes from now on  Grin

What i am really courious about is how ETC will fix the code in the PoW Algorithm that artificially boosts difficulty in preparation for the PoS transition.
This fix might need a hard fork as far as i know.

So it seems this coin has a very limited life span or it has to say goodbye to immutablity too at some point.
You newbies here to make a quick buck in fiat really don't get the idea of immutability do you? Hard forks for protocol improvements are not the same as political hard forks to bail out special interests.
Activity: 290
Merit: 250

If I wanted to be taken advantage of by an interest-yielding scheme masquerading as PoS-tech I'd just keep fiat in the bank.

No thanks, ETH can have their PoS...  I'll mine ETC.
Who said that ETC will not adopt PoS?
Activity: 924
Merit: 501
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
Etc give rage in só much haters.
Why he dont let etc in peace?
Just keep walking fudders
Activity: 103
Merit: 10
I just moved 8x r7 370 4gb hashpower behind classic...about 14 mh/s per card= 112-120 mh/s...support your cryptos by mining and investing, not by being 'bullied' into centralized decisions and fear (like..oh..we are too 'big' to fail...!)....if etc is attacked, I will never return to ethereum....that's just me...I'd support 'Shift...Expanse...Lbry...etc....but not some 'one-party' controlled coin (I live in China...so can tell you that never goes well...)...decentralize...mine for immutability and not arbitrary 'rule' of a controlled oligarchy over code...otherwise just use paper money again...eth, quite griping..just move on...isn't 'forced' financial directives by 'Big Finance' the reason we are all in decentralized cryptos to begin with?? To gain back some measure of financial control over own own financial lives before it was 'taken' from us by 'them' for our 'Own good' of course...c'mon eth...get it together!!

etc: 0x16e9a8a572f90f2f053c888209940ed39de5964d
Activity: 364
Marie Curie, 2 x Nobel Prizes Physics & Chemistry
PoW rulles  24h with 40Mh/s = 2ETC @ etc.nanopool.org  Wink

I have PMed the other person (work) in this artical https://news.bitcoin.com/ethereum-attack-classic/
He used to be a mod, not sure if he still is.

greenuser wrote:

To "work"
You are named in this... The world is watching.. https://news.bitcoin.com/ethereum-attack-classic/
Both coins have a right to exist. Please nip this in the bud as it is dammaging to all crypto
I cannot currently post on the open forum. I am locked out
Good luck, work.

Warm wishes

Paula

End quote,

I am waiting a reply
Activity: 12
Merit: 0

If I wanted to be taken advantage of by an interest-yielding scheme masquerading as PoS-tech I'd just keep fiat in the bank.

No thanks, ETH can have their PoS...  I'll mine ETC.
Activity: 924
Merit: 501
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
I mined for 24h now with 4x R9 280x eth-proxy says 83MH/s.
Got this:

Pending Balance: 0.70575871
Total Paid: 0.58362648

I turn my miner off. This does not pay out for me. Pool is great anyway, lots of shares.

That's not good, that pool is not great regardless of lots of shares.
40Mh/s at eth.nanopool.org is getting me about 2 etc per day.  Payout at 1 eth so i get paid twice daily.  Happy days  Smiley

CoinPool.biz is working for me...  about 42 hours mining at around 230 MH and 17.6 ETC paid.

I could make about 20% more equivalent value mining ETH on my old pool, but for now I want to support ETC cause it's not in bed with the beast.

U use ur hardware or rent it on nicehash?
I mined for 24h now with 4x R9 280x eth-proxy says 83MH/s.
Got this:

Pending Balance: 0.70575871
Total Paid: 0.58362648

I turn my miner off. This does not pay out for me. Pool is great anyway, lots of shares.

That's not good, that pool is not great regardless of lots of shares.
40Mh/s at eth.nanopool.org is getting me about 2 etc per day.  Payout at 1 eth so i get paid twice daily.  Happy days  Smiley

CoinPool.biz is working for me...  about 42 hours mining at around 230 MH and 17.6 ETC paid.

I could make about 20% more equivalent value mining ETH on my old pool, but for now I want to support ETC cause it's not in bed with the beast.
Activity: 110
Merit: 10
Thanks guys, for ETC!
legendary
Activity: 2912
Merit: 1060
https://forum.ethereum.org/discussion/8679/51-attack-pool-against-etc/p1

Looool bitpop you are now officially a fanatic!!!!!

I guess it's pretty nice to see that people are thinking of you!

I hope developers realize that not only can they get forked, now eth miners have no morals and will 51% attack them. Eth has no morals
legendary
Activity: 1316
Merit: 1021
2009 Alea iacta est

the history of ETH.....and the future of ETC in one logo.....!

ONE PICTURE , 1000 WORDS!

i like
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1002
https://forum.ethereum.org/discussion/8679/51-attack-pool-against-etc/p1

Looool bitpop you are now officially a fanatic!!!!!

I guess it's pretty nice to see that people are thinking of you!
Hey for anyone interested.. I need a blog post written about ethereum classic.. Doesn't have to be super long or anything just explaining how it came about and whats going on with the current state of ethereum. Will pay a few ETC for the first person interested..

Will go to help the ETC/ETH community as a whole Smiley

I wonderd how long it would take for the press to get here  Undecided
Activity: 14
Hey for anyone interested.. I need a blog post written about ethereum classic.. Doesn't have to be super long or anything just explaining how it came about and whats going on with the current state of ethereum. Will pay a few ETC for the first person interested..

Will go to help the ETC/ETH community as a whole Smiley
I managed to PM the instigator seanz123

message reads

"The world is watching
https://news.bitcoin.com/ethereum-attack-classic/"

I tried to put it on his/her wall but mods stoped the post.

I must say, our new logo makes theirs look a bit tacky.
Maybe https://forum.ethereum.org support the 51% attack on Classic and want it to go ahead and are not letting me post.

I was just going to point out that it is being reported on by the crypto press already.

Brilliant idea to discuss it in public. Such a nice community too  Grin

And now he is on reddit :
https://www.reddit.com/r/ethereum/comments/4v7s04/smart_contract_mining_pool_to_fund_51_attack/

Vitalium believers are getting angry, when it doesn't go their way they just want to burn everything.
legendary
Activity: 2478
Merit: 1362

The logo is brilliant. I mean, one diamond, 2 networks, one bigger (by the number of nodes). Choose your pick Smiley
Jump to: