Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [ETCV] Ethereum Classic Vision | Fork 3:1 of Ethereum - page 21. (Read 32272 times)

Activity: 182
Merit: 2
Seem quite promising I am amazed how the team big stakes they are offering and the bounty is nearly ending, I will be joining now! Will be watching the development of this project.
What are the main conditions of bounty? Are there any restrictions?
Merit: 1
Seem quite promising I am amazed how the team big stakes they are offering and the bounty is nearly ending, I will be joining now! Will be watching the development of this project.
The one who understands the project, should understand that this development will be good in the future, there is every chance to earn
Activity: 1034
Merit: 500

Maybe this was asked already before, but, why fork from ETH and not from ETC ?? Why ETC users won't receive from airdrop if it's a mix of both worlds?

Is it possible to get an answer from the team?

Why no answer?

Since it's a mix of ETH and ETC, airdrop should be for ETH and ETC holders
Activity: 82
Merit: 3
Always look on the bright side of Life
White paper looks great. If everything.is done in the Future ETCV can be a very good coin.
Activity: 574
Merit: 251
Will the verification of its users be introduced in the future? who have tokens? After all, safety first and foremost, well, I wonder your future development
the white paper clearly states decentralization one of the reasons for the fork is actually the centralization of ethereum, so i do not see any verification required here, https://coinswitch.co/news/ethereum-hard-fork-jan-19-know-everything-about-3-upcoming-eth-hard-forks
Activity: 377
Merit: 10
Little did I know from ETCV, it was not a hardfork from official ETH, even though many people had such views.
But this is pretty good and a little challenging and can move well, I think ETCV will be a popular coin.
Activity: 700
Merit: 12
Are there any free token giveaways now, such as airdrop?

Yes, they are giving away a free token to the people who are holding ETH in MEW in the ratio 1:3, recently they are running a good bounty with the total budget of 5000000 million to people who are participating in the bounty.
Activity: 224
Can I join the bounty company project? What are the conditions and requirements?

The bounty is open for anyone, here is a link to the topic https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5089912.new#new
Activity: 196
Can I join the bounty company project? What are the conditions and requirements?
Activity: 812
Merit: 251
UniDApp - it's DeFi time!
This is not the official version of ETH but the potential to develop to become a good project is very high. Certainly many exchanges will support ECTV and if this happens, ECTV will definitely cost 10 $ soon so keep a lot of ETH to receive ECTV
Pab
legendary
Activity: 1862
Merit: 1012
Ethereum Classic Vision is the upcoming Ethereum hard fork - a new cryptocurrency that proposes bold and efficient answers to the crisis in the blockchain industry, see the future is right in front of us, take your chance to succeed

Before talking, please educate yourself and stop talking bullshit.
ETCV has nothing to do with upcoming ETH hardfork, that is the fact that I got from the team directly and the fact that Constantinople hardfork is an upgrade for ETH's blockchain.
everybody will get 3 ETCV as long as they own 1 ETH in their wallet(it works for them who own their own private key, there is no exchange supporting this airdrop).
and snapshot date is at 11 January.

Exactly like you have told
First read web page and whitepaper before asking all the same questions here and Telegram
All information you will find there
I know from Admins on Telegram chat that best wallet to get etcv is MEW
List of wallets what are supporting fork you can find on web page but MEW is the best
Activity: 196
Ethereum Classic Vision is a new cryptocurrency that intends to bridge this divide of expectations and reality. This will be the hard fork of Ethereum that will going to leverage most advanced solutions proposed for the world’s second-largest digital currency, at the same time preserving the ideal of decentralization.
I also follow this project very carefully and I’m interested in the further fate of the project, people like it, it means there are all chances, but I’ll not come up with conclusions in advance
Activity: 136

You have to have some ETH in your private wallet such as MetaMask, Jaxx, MyEtherWallet, Ledger Nano!
I think that of these purses from the list of the most popularnym will MyEtherWallet, it is the most safe.

I always use such a wallet, dates and you are right, it is the most popular among users of cryptocurrency
Why I cant find info about developers of this coin? Which exchanges will support this fork and what advantages here before ETH?
For whatever reason, this information is not indicated anywhere. It looks very strange, actually. I do not know what will come of it.
We will wait, there should be more information, the project is still at the very initial stage of development, later in any case there will be much more additional information
Activity: 110
Will the verification of its users be introduced in the future? who have tokens? After all, safety first and foremost, well, I wonder your future development
Activity: 1540
Merit: 282
tBTC - https://dapp.tbtc.network/
Ethereum Classic Vision is the upcoming Ethereum hard fork - a new cryptocurrency that proposes bold and efficient answers to the crisis in the blockchain industry, see the future is right in front of us, take your chance to succeed

Before talking, please educate yourself and stop talking bullshit.
ETCV has nothing to do with upcoming ETH hardfork, that is the fact that I got from the team directly and the fact that Constantinople hardfork is an upgrade for ETH's blockchain.
everybody will get 3 ETCV as long as they own 1 ETH in their wallet(it works for them who own their own private key, there is no exchange supporting this airdrop).
and snapshot date is at 11 January.
Why I cant find info about developers of this coin? Which exchanges will support this fork and what advantages here before ETH?
For whatever reason, this information is not indicated anywhere. It looks very strange, actually. I do not know what will come of it.
If it is not specified, it means it will be later, this is not a problem, the main thing is that the project can realize itself to the end.
Activity: 251
The future ain't what it used to be
Activity: 350
How will the project administration ensure a gradual or sharp increase in the price of ETCV?
Activity: 140
Are there any free token giveaways now, such as airdrop?
Pages:
Jump to: