Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [ETCV] Ethereum Classic Vision | Fork 3:1 of Ethereum - page 12. (Read 32272 times)

Activity: 252
Merit: 4
All of these "forks" are getting silly, what's next? Ethereum classic satoshi vision cash  lite?

every holder want free money form coin they hold like BTC,ETH

after BCH hardfork i not is more fork is good for market
Activity: 784
Merit: 1416

So does anybody is asking you for private key no so stop to make brainstorm

There is actually a link to the web wallet here https://ethereumcv.io/#wallets which actually ask for the private key, i cannot say if it's safe to use or not (i discourage anybody to put any private key with funds in there regardless), but Metamask has that domain (https://etcvwallet.com/) in a warning list.

http://archive.is/pp8Sd

Activity: 196
Merit: 2
It was high time to improve Ethereum, but is it possible? So far, no one has been able to surpass the Ethereum platform.

The idea of Ethereum Classic Vision is very promising, but time will show whether it will be possible to realize the idea.
Pab
legendary
Activity: 1862
Merit: 1012
One thing I don't understand is if this is a fork of Ethereum why is it called Ethereum Classic Vision.

I am assuming you want to copy the Craig Wright version of Bitcoin which is Bitcoin SV (Satoshi Vision). However his fork is off the forked bitcoin, bitcoin cash not the original.

This one is a fork off the original, not the forked coin and it has the Ethereum Classic Vision in the title? Why not call it Ethereum Vision or why not just fork ETC and leave the name the same?

Either way good luck with your project however I don't see much developement going on with this coin. Seems like its a name spin-off more or less.

It is done by best ETC devs .They had his vision for ETC but from various reason they can't continue so now ETCV is continuation of his work
As you know maybe Eth and etc was previously one than we had fork  as a result of that fork we have two coins
Pab
legendary
One thing I don't understand is if this is a fork of Ethereum why is it called Ethereum Classic Vision.

I am assuming you want to copy the Craig Wright version of Bitcoin which is Bitcoin SV (Satoshi Vision). However his fork is off the forked bitcoin, bitcoin cash not the original.

This one is a fork off the original, not the forked coin and it has the Ethereum Classic Vision in the title? Why not call it Ethereum Vision or why not just fork ETC and leave the name the same?

Either way good luck with your project however I don't see much developement going on with this coin. Seems like its a name spin-off more or less.

Read it is easy i guess
MPORTANT! Regardless of which authorized wallet you use to hold your ETH, your free ETCV will be initially sent to the official Ethereum Classic Vision wallet. While we are currently in negotiations with a number of popular wallets, at the moment of the fork we will not be able to send ETCV to those wallets due to certain differences in the algorithms used, including the provisions for PoS mining included in the source code.

Do you know what is that mean word initially   i think it is easy
and
While we are currently in negotiations with a number of popular wallets, at the moment of the fork we will not be able to send ETCV to those wallets

A the moment of the fork do you know what is that mean

So does anybody is asking you for private key no so stop to make brainstorm

Everything will be fine just give it some time same way it was possible by devs to create ICO very good road map for ico indeed
legendary
Activity: 3808
Merit: 1723
Up to 300% + 200 FS deposit bonuses

Activity: 574
Merit: 251
From Official web page FAQ:

Q: Will I get ECTV if I have ETH in my wallet on a digital exchange?

A: Unfortunately not. You must hold ETH in your personal wallet at the moment of the snapshot on January 11 in order to get free ECTV coins.
stex has tweeted about supporting the fork, https://twitter.com/StexExchangeR/status/1082921947779002368 all three forks will be supported, so maybe we have nothing to wory about exchange.
Activity: 360
Merit: 24
From Official web page FAQ:

Q: Will I get ECTV if I have ETH in my wallet on a digital exchange?

A: Unfortunately not. You must hold ETH in your personal wallet at the moment of the snapshot on January 11 in order to get free ECTV coins.
Activity: 1092
Merit: 500
Have they announced already if some exchanges will support the hard fork of ETCV?

Which of them?
the admins are saying that at the end of January ethereum classic vision will be listed at-least to some meaningful exchanges, but i think it will depend on the level of adoption and team engagement.
Activity: 360
Merit: 24
On your official page under FAQ section last 3 questions there is a typo..... You are calling your own coin wrong Cheesy  Its written as "ECTV" instead of "ETCV".
Activity: 27
Merit: 0

Yeah its a scam dont fall for it. Both etn and etcv asking for private keys to be able to get the airdrop. You have been warned.

I don't think ETCV is asking for Private keys. You just have to hold them in your wallet.

You can read and research regarding these coins. Both etn and etcv codes were shown here. https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ethereum-nowa-scam-fake-team-5079183 you can see that both were asking for private keys
Activity: 5

Yeah its a scam dont fall for it. Both etn and etcv asking for private keys to be able to get the airdrop. You have been warned.

I don't think ETCV is asking for Private keys. You just have to hold them in your wallet.
Activity: 27
Activity: 672
Merit: 100
Do I have to place my ethereum in your wallet or in wallet ethereum or in the exchange wallet. I think every fork must be placed in each wallet or an exchange wallet that will support the fork.
Pab
legendary
Lol its funny how admin deleted my messages and then kicked me out on telegram. While i just warn people not to give their private keys if these guys ask for it. I therefore conclude that people behind this "so called fork of their own" are opportunist and will lead to scamming. You have been warned
Stop trolling there is no admin on Telegram to ban you
There is some Telegram user name what are always saying the same it looks like they are paid for any Telegram login and posting but nobody ban them
Activity: 1022
Merit: 725
Yes it's a scam, also their thread have been delete. (maybe ETCV is one too but they don't ask to deposit on their wallet so it's not a problem).
yeap. But what is ETN ?
Activity: 5
Guys, ETH noob here.

AFAIK, ETCV fork is happening in 2 days (11-Jan). I just moved few ETH from an exchange to my wallet.

Will I still get the ETCV and ETN?
So we have to transfer our eth on MEW before tomorrow to get free ETCVs ?
Pages:
Jump to: