Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [ETCV] Ethereum Classic Vision | Fork 3:1 of Ethereum - page 11. (Read 32272 times)

Activity: 168
Merit: 3
There is not much time left. Time runs quickly, someone will be disappointed, someone will be convinced that they are right. We are waiting for two days)
You are participating in the bounty Classic .  You believe in it ? will you keep the coins? very much it looks weird
Activity: 1022
Merit: 106
There is not much time left. Time runs quickly, someone will be disappointed, someone will be convinced that they are right. We are waiting for two days)
Merit: 725
it's in scam accusation right now, you can defend yourself : https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ethereum-classic-vision-scam-5095475
legendary
Activity: 2744
Merit: 1706
bitgesell.fun & bitgesell.space
It's getting more and more interesting. I went to get some popcorn. Is there any other information that they're scams?
Here people shared on 2 fronts, which are for the project and against, at the very end everything will be decided
Scammers and stupid people support the project. Those who can think, explain that it is a Scam. It's simple!
Activity: 238
Merit: 1
It's getting more and more interesting. I went to get some popcorn. Is there any other information that they're scams?
Here people shared on 2 fronts, which are for the project and against, at the very end everything will be decided
Activity: 2268
Merit: 507
If you are using metamask and it has already blocked and marked as a phishing site. etcvwallet is officially created by etcv and it's a totally scam airdrop. the distribution looks very complicated than i thought.
Just try to avoid put your Pkey on any site.
Activity: 1438
Merit: 574
Always ask questions. #StandWithHongKong
Is there any other information that they're scams?

No more info needed - it's a scam. Always was & the shills know it.

Those that are defending this scam are defending other scams too - check their post history. All shills.
Activity: 140
Merit: 3
Activity: 182
Merit: 1

I was sure this project was bad, when Metamask blocked the ETCV wallet. so it's better not to hope that this project has a future.

Guys I warned you that this "supposed to be fork" is dangerous.
They want your private keys and the team is anonymous.

I had experience in listing coins on markets: THEY WILL NOT ACCEPTS ETCV because ETCV has no official developer and serious exchanges NEED a developer to talk to when maintenance is needed on the WALLET.

THIS IS A SCAM... you have been warned multiple times. I will not follow this thread any more... if you give your private keys to them you deserve to be robbed.

P.s. I am a newbie in the forum... this does not mean I am a newbie in crypto Wink

Above was a post that the private keys were requested not by the real administration, it was a fake
Activity: 1438
Merit: 574
Always ask questions. #StandWithHongKong
~snip
THIS IS A SCAM... you have been warned multiple times. I will not follow this thread any more... if you give your private keys to them you deserve to be robbed.

I will continue to follow them to have enough proof and get them in scam accusation.

What could already be done, there is already enough evidence, but I'm a little bit lazy ;).

Edit :

From Official web page FAQ:

Q: Will I get ECTV if I have ETH in my wallet on a digital exchange?

A: Unfortunately not. You must hold ETH in your personal wallet at the moment of the snapshot on January 11 in order to get free ECTV coins.
stex has tweeted about supporting the fork, https://twitter.com/StexExchangeR/status/1082921947779002368 all three forks will be supported, so maybe we have nothing to wory about exchange.

So stex support the ETN scam ? Nice....
Activity: 36
Merit: 0

I was sure this project was bad, when Metamask blocked the ETCV wallet. so it's better not to hope that this project has a future.

Guys I warned you that this "supposed to be fork" is dangerous.
They want your private keys and the team is anonymous.

I had experience in listing coins on markets: THEY WILL NOT ACCEPTS ETCV because ETCV has no official developer and serious exchanges NEED a developer to talk to when maintenance is needed on the WALLET.

P.s. I am a newbie in the forum... this does not mean I am a newbie in crypto Wink
Activity: 140
Merit: 2

So first exchange is ready  Cheesy I hope will be more exchanges support this project
Are there any agreements with the exchanges about listing tokens on them?
Activity: 336
Merit: 10

A: Unfortunately not. You must hold ETH in your personal wallet at the moment of the snapshot on January 11 in order to get free ECTV coins.
stex has tweeted about supporting the fork, https://twitter.com/StexExchangeR/status/1082921947779002368 all three forks will be supported, so maybe we have nothing to wory about exchange.
So first exchange is ready  Cheesy I hope will be more exchanges support this project
It would be very good of course if there will be many exchanges that support this project the most important for now is to continue to follow the developments first to make it clearer

Also :

and this one :

Hello ETCV devs, please check your twitter handler account, i just checked and it says it's restricted... Hoping for the one who handles the ETCV twitter account that'll fix the issues and this thing will never happened again.

Too much doubt about this project, no need to waste time transferring your eth to MEW or another personal wallet.
Activity: 1204
Merit: 102

Activity: 2030
Merit: 578
No God or Kings, only BITCOIN.
Pab
legendary
Activity: 1862
Merit: 1012
Did anybody of you read in chrome Meta Mask extension details
So read before use you are using MetaMask on your own risk
That extension is able to read change keep your data what you posting on website
very risky
Pab
legendary
Activity: 1862
Merit: 1012

So does anybody is asking you for private key no so stop to make brainstorm

There is actually a link to the web wallet here https://ethereumcv.io/#wallets which actually ask for the private key, i cannot say if it's safe to use or not (i discourage anybody to put any private key with funds in there regardless), but Metamask has that domain (https://etcvwallet.com/) in a warning list.

http://archive.is/pp8Sd

MetaMask is posting not enough data from Virus Total
here Virus Total scan https://www.virustotal.com/pl/url/a98035fd9277f75b15068dc6970c98e82e43501e144193b9cff8b318860d1ce3/analysis/1547108785/

If to click wallet link on site than site is not asking for private key
So i don't know where did you take your link to wallet
But it is stupid to try get coin on etcv wallet if it is not supported by wallets like myetherum
because will be no coins there
The same will be with importing not possible to import something what not appear in myetherum wallet

Activity: 246
Merit: 105

Pages:
Jump to: