Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] ETH Travel:First Ever Blockchain to Disrupt the Travel Industry - page 4. (Read 1948 times)

Activity: 6
Merit: 0
Ethereum Travel is a unique concept which has created a great potential over travel industry.

I have seen a very similar project called Travelblock. It doensn't have as great of a following, but they seem to have a lot of great partnered companies, which I don't see here. (although I've only looked a little bit at their site, could be wrong)
Activity: 117
Merit: 1
Ethereum Travel is a trusted name in the travel industry that is helping to build a secured, convenient and enjoyable traveling society.
Activity: 112
Pre-ICO bonus tokens will be only open for the first 5,000 participants.I already complete registrar Pre-ICO. I hope I am in list.

Do you know when the event end?
The Pre-ICO is now LIVE and will end on June 15 '2018
Activity: 113
when the Pre-Sale event will be end?
Activity: 125
Ethereum Travel is a unique concept which has created a great potential over travel industry.
Activity: 130
Merit: 10
In our super fast lifestyle, we need everything capable to match with our speed, and now traveling issues are also fast, easy and trustworthy with Ethereum Travel.
Activity: 84
Very nice project guys🙂🙂 but I would like to know more information. Like where can we exchange the tokens? All airlines? All hotels? All cabs? Or any limitations?
When you try to book/manage a reservation with major travel industries, it will be automatically exchanged with the base fare
Activity: 154
Very nice project guys🙂🙂 but I would like to know more information. Like where can we exchange the tokens? All airlines? All hotels? All cabs? Or any limitations?
Activity: 148
Merit: 2
By associating with Block-chain technology Ethereum Travel is taking the challenges and making the issues solved of travel industry.
Activity: 89
People from all over the world are accepting this innovative platform Ethereum Travel for its awesome features and reliability.
Activity: 36
Pre-ICO bonus tokens will be only open for the first 5,000 participants.I already complete registrar Pre-ICO. I hope I am in list.

Do you know when the event end?
I want to buy ETH.how can i buy?
You can participate at https://ethtravel.io/register

Let us know if you have any issues?
Activity: 148
Activity: 106
Merit: 2
I want to buy ETH.how can i buy?
Activity: 102
Is the ETH Travel Token exchangeable between the token holders?
Activity: 105
Merit: 11
No wonder Ethereum Blockchain is a superior platform which provides us with great solution to the existing challenges in travel industry.
Activity: 63
Ethereum Travel is contributing the travel industry with various focusing features which are all individually important.
copper member
I Really Love To Join Pre-Sale.WHat I Need to do?
The pre-ico is only for 11 days, started on June 05.  You have to access https://ethtravel.io/register to participate in pre-ico.

Thanks-
Thank You.I have done registered for participate in pre-ico.
copper member
Undoubtedly Ethereum Travel is a tremendous step which leads the travel industry towards being superior with this ETH Travel Token.
I Really Love To Join Pre-Sale.WHat I Need to do?
The pre-ico is only for 11 days, started on June 05.  You have to access https://ethtravel.io/register to participate in pre-ico.

Thanks-
Pages:
Jump to: