Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] ETH Travel:First Ever Blockchain to Disrupt the Travel Industry - page 7. (Read 1948 times)

Activity: 75
Merit: 0
 how will the price of the ETHTT-token change in the course of the project development in opinion of the members of the forum?
Activity: 76
hello! I'm so pleased to feel like one of the many people who support this project with all their might! Just success
Activity: 76
The offer is great and unique. Which would have just the most miserable entrance fee?
Activity: 74
i have a question is this kyc ? where i can find post about document needed ?
Activity: 84
Is there a promo code to buy these tokens?
Activity: 121
Can anybody tell me when is ICO over?
Activity: 74
How is the development of the platform coming along? There has been very little activity on Github and I am a little concerned
Activity: 83
Another great one for 2018 to be in. Let hope for a team work on delivering the project targets
Activity: 93
My verification took no more than one hour. Maybe you did something wrong with your data
Activity: 31
I have link many of my friends to invest in many ico project and I think this project is also good.
Activity: 104
Where is this company resided as many countries are against ico projects currently. Are the investment fund escrow
Activity: 87
 i have to say that the team of the project is very hardworking and dedicated
Activity: 40
The project seems one of a kind and i think can show tremendous growth in future
Activity: 52
i did not quite understand this but i am surely this will be more successful i watch their advertisement and i found it nice they do offer different kinds of brands. i will surely support this campaign. Hehe
Activity: 39
 I understand that the video reviews of goods by bloggers will be posted on your site
Activity: 45
As I understand, your mission is to tokenize, but what are you going to do with unsold tokens??- thanks and hope it project success
Activity: 42
I think this project will be helping many peoples around the globe and everyone will love it, since they get an easier access to many stores in many countries
Activity: 31
I'm interested in this project but the talk here in the forum has put me off a little. My heart says yes but my head says no.
Activity: 65
I really hope project can grow fast, because I see the project abt travel for a long time
Activity: 75
 I'm glad I waited  test version ETHTT. I am sure that soon the price of ETHTT will fly to the moon
Pages:
Jump to: