Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] ETH Travel:First Ever Blockchain to Disrupt the Travel Industry - page 10. (Read 1948 times)

Activity: 152
Merit: 0
 If such a platform will be introduced, that means introducing a counterpart of “secure transaction . That would be great!
Activity: 92
Who will manage information that is coming in form of reviews?
Activity: 93
 Is it planned to unite ETHTT and any other promising start-ups? Something related to credits, for example
Activity: 44
What about plans for timing and scope of ICO?
Activity: 112
ETH Travel successfully completes 86% of KYC Registrations within 2 days of opening

We really appreciate your support and thank you so much to one and all who registered for KYC and are whitelisted. We now have 86% registered for KYC and just have 700 left out of first 5000 registrations to go. This is an astonishing support for which we believe, we should be able to complete the remaining registrations within the three days.

Thank you very much for your overwhelming support!!!!👍👍👍😄😄😄

Please refer to the KYC/ Whitelist reference document before registration: https://ethtravel.io/images/KYCWhitelist%20Reference.pdf

To register now, Click here and grab your chance of getting white-listed: https://ethtravel.io/kyc-registration

Why should I invest in your token? Is there a benefit to its use apart from exchanges?

It's not of about the cryptocurrency and exchanges. Instead, It's about how it is related (use case) as part of the current issues you face in your life as a traveler.

Ethereum Travel Application changes the way the users transact to make a reservation, with the underlying transaction model shifting away from a centralized structure (Online Travel Agents, Sabre, GDS) towards a decentralized system. Third- party intermediaries like OTAs (Online Travel Agencies) and GDS (Global Distributed Systems), whose services are needed today in most travel industries, are no longer required in such systems – at least according to the blockchain theory – given that transactions can be initiated and carried out directly “from peer to peer”. This can cut costs for both the end users/ travel industries and speed up processes. As a result, the entire system becomes more flexible, as many previously manual work tasks are now carried out automatically through smart contracts.

Let me know if you have any questions.
What is the main markets you plan to target and looking for your customer acquisition plans.

To start up with, We are currently focussing in EMEA region. And, there are no acquisition plans.

You can find more information on token economics, at https://ethtravel.io and please do reach out to us at [email protected] for any questions.

Thanks -
Blockchain becomes more and more integrated into our lifestyle. Will the stores fully utilize crypto-currency?

Yes, moving forward, most applications will be more and more into decentralized applications that will be embedded in our lifestyle.
This is really good, hope I could sell my weed on Ethtt. It is legal in my state here in US! Hard to sell online, though

Nope. US citizens/ residents are not eligible to participate in ETH Travel Token Pre-ICO and ICO.
Activity: 113
Blockchain becomes more and more integrated into our lifestyle. Will the stores fully utilize crypto-currency?
Activity: 85
What is the main markets you plan to target and looking for your customer acquisition plans.
Activity: 30
Why should I invest in your token? Is there a benefit to its use apart from exchanges?
Activity: 73
 Is ETHTT aiming to become traveloka in crypto world?
Activity: 63
Reviews of products on ETHTT could be left only by users of the products or by other people too?
Activity: 89
Please tell me more about your network. How it would work?
Activity: 31
Will I be able to take reservation  in your APP only with use of ETHTT or fiat money would be accepted too?
Activity: 40
 I think Ethtt would have to comply with some regulations first to make it accessible only for your state users. This could be resolved but don't count for it in alpha/beta version of the store
Activity: 66
Will you be agreggator of your service or marketplace for them?
Activity: 54
This is really good, hope I could sell my weed on Ethtt. It is legal in my state here in US! Hard to sell online, though
Activity: 63
I want to invest in your journey.. I hope this will create change for everyone
Pages:
Jump to: