Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] ETH Travel:First Ever Blockchain to Disrupt the Travel Industry - page 8. (Read 1948 times)

Activity: 63
Merit: 0
Can someone kindly post link to bounty thread of this coin
Activity: 112
Do you have further plans? I mean course you do but what else is there to develop as soon as the platform is out?

Please do find the roadmap at https://ethtravel.io for all the phases and please reach out to us if you have any questions.

This is a very nice project. The website interface, technical platform, supports very positively for the community. I have registered for ICO and expect the magic will come in the near future. Wish the project a great success

Thank you very much for the support!
Activity: 75
A good project, they have a professional team. Development project on travel on blockchain technology
Activity: 80
Blockchain for travel is exactly what we have been waiting for a long time. Hope that there won't be any problems with scalability like Ethereum have
Activity: 81
It's nice that the project chose the best approach for connecting blockchain and travel
Activity: 80
 I see that ETHTT  wants to create a new blockchain with great advantages such as high transaction processing , data service, as well as the possibility of using in the financial sector in comparison with the blockchain ETH.This opens up great opportunities for the use of ETHTT in e-commerce.
Activity: 92
I am pretty sure that they suceed in launching blockchain for travel booking. Their business model implies creating of decentralized network of clients and sellers and their loyality programm incentivize to participate and innovate whole ecosystem. Don't miss their main-net release, it is expected to be hot
To be honest, I don’t find many projects here that seem like they have a future besides being yet another blockchain startup for the sake of it.
many, Oh yes Shocked Then can you explain some of your posts to us, this and this. Do you think they have a future, or a startup blockchain for their own benefit as you say.

Come off the two faces.
From what I understood, there are many blockchains here but, nonetheless, there are very few which has a real use case. tps is important, but, when you do not have a real use case, it really doesn't matter which route (blockchain or traditional) you choose.

Activity: 103
ETHTT  has set up a group of early explorers who have many years of experience and technology of block chain, and strive to create a decentralized platform for block chain transactions, and develop block chain solutions for real world and travel market applications.
Activity: 76
 Most people don't understand how faster and easier everyday travel operations would be with blockchain, it would be like living in a sci-fi movie.I like the idea and roadmap of the ETHTT coin, good job devs, advance congratulations on your success.
legendary
Activity: 2212
Merit: 1008
To be honest, I don’t find many projects here that seem like they have a future besides being yet another blockchain startup for the sake of it.
many, Oh yes Shocked Then can you explain some of your posts to us, this and this. Do you think they have a future, or a startup blockchain for their own benefit as you say.

Come off the two faces.
Activity: 84
Before the ETHTT goes up to $ 1 or $ 100, we should see  what are they doing and what will they do? That's the technical part that we should care about.As for the travel, Team  did.  I believe many contracts will come in the near future
Activity: 34
I'm pretty sure that the ETHTT  will be a successful and great a project and i will do my best to support this project.Thanks for the opportunity to become a member in this ico or in a bounty campaign of  ETHTT
Activity: 32
Activity: 29
Do you have further plans? I mean course you do but what else is there to develop as soon as the platform is out?
Activity: 50
This is a very nice project. The wedsite interface, technical platform, supports very positively for the community. I have registered for ICO and expect the magic will come in the near future. Wish the project a great success
Are there any bounty programs?

Currently, we do not have any bounty programs. But, will surely update this thread if we have any bounty campaign.
Ok! I see advantages for the provider. But what about users? What is in it for them?

ETH Travel allows the users to securely exchange tokens with their partners across the travel industry. Utilizing standards-based methodologies, ETH Travel can reduce user management overheads, security loopholes, and user inconvenience. The primary driver for ETH Travel is to provide a Single Sign-On federated easy access to many partner applications (major airlines, hotels and rental car) inside the Ethereum Travel portal that a user will access to book their travel. These applications will be federated internally on the Ethereum Travel infrastructure network, or they may be externally hosted (cloud) by a travel industry vendor or other Application Service Provider (ASP) with whom Ethereum Travel has already had a trusted network.

Please do let us know if you have any questions...
Very high-tech project, a quality team of professionals that are in demand interesting idea with booking . Really looking forward to the conclusion of ETHTT for exchange

ETH Travel goal is not just to be listed in exchanges. We are working on a very high-level use case here. Thank you so much for your support.
Pages:
Jump to: