Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] ETH Travel:First Ever Blockchain to Disrupt the Travel Industry - page 9. (Read 1948 times)

Activity: 112
Merit: 0
When is cryptocurrency integration with other platforms going to take place? Thanks

We are planning to complete the initial pilot by December this year. We are already in conversation with KLM, AirFrance, SPG, and Enterprise as part of the initial integration.
Looks like very well-planned project. I have seen a similar project where they plan to have receiving people who can provide travelers with excursions, side-seeing, etc. Do you plan to have this?
ETH Travel Token's primary goal is to integrate all the three major travel domains. Using the federation protocol, ETH Travel resolves many issues of securely managing identities and thereby, letting the users book their travel using ETH Travel Tokens without the need of sharing their personal information with third-party travel agents. ETH Travel enables the users to provide a “portable trust” directly with travel businesses and share their identity information with those businesses when and only the users book their travel using Ethereum Travel Tokens. This allows Ethereum Travel to enable the users to increase their control over their personal information and resources, regardless of where those applications/ resources reside.
nice stuff guys! Glad you guys are active on bitcointalk. Very excited for the sale coming up. Cheers

Thank you so much. We wish you will be part of our Pre-ICO.
Never heard of the airdrop. I don't think there is any airdrop for this. They only do the token sales. And they did LOTS OF marketing & pr

Yes, that's correct! There is not airdrop for ETH Travel Token Pre-ICO and ICO.
Who will manage information that is coming in form of reviews?

It is all taken care by ETH Travel Team
Activity: 39
Benefits are great in getting in the program that is currently growing its internet system makes it easier in doing needs or trading online.good idea
Activity: 59
Never heard of the airdrop. I don't think there is any airdrop for this. They only do the token sales. And they did LOTS OF marketing & pr
Activity: 51
nice stuff guys! Glad you guys are active on bitcointalk. Very excited for the sale coming up. Cheers
Activity: 51
can you please confirm the affiliate system. So if I register through my friend affiliate link, for example, and invest 50ETH do we both get 5% bonus?
Activity: 50
This project is looking much interesting so that it will be nice to follow this. Team profile is also very attractive so that I hope this will get succeed to raise huge amount through this ICO.
Activity: 182
Merit: 10
Looks like very well-planned project. I have seen a similar project where they plan to have receiving people who can provide travelers with excursions, side-seeing, etc. Do you plan to have this?
Activity: 41
Why is it such a big project that you do not use other media to advertise. I think your project will grow more strongly now.
Activity: 70
Didn't you guys have an airdrop recently??
Activity: 86
Am truly glad to be part of this project and will give it my very best to see it succeed!!!
Activity: 71
 Dear DevWhen do ethtt go to trading platform? And what’s platform? Thanks Hope your project will list on bittrex soon
Activity: 79
Very high-tech project, a quality team of professionals that are in demand interesting idea with booking . Really looking forward to the conclusion of ETHTT for exchange
Activity: 83
Amazing! So cheap. 1dollar is not enough to the mars
Activity: 91
Are there any bounty programs?
Activity: 90
Ok! I see advantages for the provider. But what about users? What is in it for them?
Activity: 88
 When is cryptocurrency integration with other platforms going to take place? Thanks
Pages:
Jump to: