Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] ETHAN COIN <-- Stealth Addresses | Encrypted Chat | --> VIDEO CONTEST <-- - page 46. (Read 151353 times)

legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1012
Europecoin Financecloud API

New wallet release:
We are proud to present our new version 1.1.1

- network stack upgraded, propagates through network much faster now
- small Interface tweaks, more to come in 1.2
- stealth will start working at block 27000
- anonymous chat bug fixes

this is a mandatory upgrade
please upgrade now
!

added press information to the OP
ETHAN PRESS INFORMATION

Smiley
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
BTC = FREEDOM IS OUR ONLY HOPE!
ETHAN ---- buying more @ 60zzz
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000
Stake interest is compound.

You will receive more than 5k.

Also, the buyer needs some perspective.

I can easily shoot some btc's to those sell walls, but why should I? I haven't seen any screenshot or preview from android wallet.

"Compound interest is the most powerful force in universe"  -Albert Einstein

heavy :d
Activity: 868

I can easily shoot some btc's to those sell walls, but why should I? I haven't seen any screenshot or preview from android wallet.

haha dev
legendary
Damn, those sells at bittrex Huh

Pretty heavy selling!!! But the biggest problem with Ethan was the day that dedicated dropped and hashrate crashed, this results in a lot of people that were able to mine Ethancoin for ONLY 4 SATS!!! At least based on some statements, so that are all sellers. Only the 20M ICO coins are bought at higher levels but still lower then the current price, so also selling pressure from those people. We need some more innovation to get Ethan above 100sats, innovation takes time, so i guess that we will be in a downward trend, unless they are pretty fast with adding some more innovations Wink
Activity: 589
Merit: 500

legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1012
Europecoin Financecloud API
Damn, those sells at bittrex Huh
Activity: 97
Merit: 10

Activity: 187
Selling pressure  is increasing on Ethan, 2BTCs for sale below 100sats...
Need strong visionary buyer.
legendary
Selling pressure  is increasing on Ethan, 2BTCs for sale below 100sats...
legendary
If you can dump more ETHAN do it Cheesy. Price is realy cheap and i want to buy more below 50 sat at bittrex. This is full PoS coin with only 60k Coins. Axron has 2M (30x less) and it cost ~ 6.5k. Remember my words we will see 200 sato in end of next week.

You mean 67,500,000 coins.
xrn
Activity: 332
Merit: 250
If you can dump more ETHAN do it Cheesy. Price is realy cheap and i want to buy more below 50 sat at bittrex. This is full PoS coin with only 60k Coins. Axron has 2M (30x less) and it cost ~ 6.5k. Remember my words we will see 200 sato in end of next week.
Generally, you can explain what the POS? How much is the commission found to block? If my wallets have 100000 coins, then I get in a year, only 5%? That is 5,000 coins or will have been found by the Commission for the blocks? Thank you.

That should indeed result in 5K per year.

Is it profitable? If I change them into dollars and put it in the bank for a year, then I will receive 12%. Or trading on the stock exchange, I'll get 5% for 1-2 days Huh
legendary
Generally, you can explain what the POS? How much is the commission found to block? If my wallets have 100000 coins, then I get in a year, only 5%? That is 5,000 coins or will have been found by the Commission for the blocks? Thank you.

That should indeed result in 5K per year.
Signed the petition. Probably too late, but it's nice. 10 signature.
After some time, the coins become mature and suitable for mining?
Activity: 154
BTC = FREEDOM IS OUR ONLY HOPE!
1000-5000 would be target !  Cool  gogo ETHAN !
Pages:
Jump to: