Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] ETHAN COIN <-- Stealth Addresses | Encrypted Chat | --> VIDEO CONTEST <-- - page 47. (Read 151353 times)

Activity: 868
Merit: 1000
200 sats for a 60 million coin is cheap as hell.

Need to aim for 400-500 sats.

That's easy to do with android staking wallet.
legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1012
Europecoin Financecloud API
Looks way better.

I also send you some advice regarding the anon technology of BTCD. (Teleport)

As far as I know every coin can use that technology, you need to contact James. JL777 on this forum.

Another coin quadruppled in price when they announced they are going to be a part of the anon network of BTCD

quadruppled , but Ethan did much better when you compare it last week Wink I would say, step by step and keep the market active. Buy and sell

I don't see it going past 100 sats soon, without any news.

Working with the anon of JL777 would be awesome for this coin. If the dev doesn't want it, I'm fine with that, but the coin is slowly bleeding out.

Price is not going up , that's because the lack of news and promotion.

The only reason the price is hanging around 60-90 sats is because there were a lot of people that entered in that price range

For example, if dev is busy with android wallet, post some pictures of the work in progress

I agree, there is no reason for Ethancoin to trade above 100 sats at the moment. We know that it is a working dev, so it is not a scam coin. Great promotion has been happening on Ethancoin, but it takes time, in fact, the promotion was so great that it move Ethancoin from 3 sats to 170 sats. That we are now back at around 60 sats is more then normal. That is still a 2000% profit from a few days ago. I see Ethancoin moving above 100 sats when the android stacking wallet is released, but again, investors aways over react, so it can maybe hit 200 sats or more, but again it will fall back as it did now. Currently we are waiting for some great news Wink but don't expect the moon, or did we not have the moon already? From 3 to 170 sats, i call that every close to the moon.

Thank you i agree, promotion is not only plenty of hard work, also time is a big factor
But there is more to come, so we will make it perhaps more that 200 sat, step by step, persistence is the key

Wink
legendary
Activity: 1120
Looks way better.

As far as I know every coin can use that technology, you need to contact James. JL777 on this forum.

Another coin quadruppled in price when they announced they are going to be a part of the anon network of BTCD

quadruppled , but Ethan did much better when you compare it last week Wink I would say, step by step and keep the market active. Buy and sell

Working with the anon of JL777 would be awesome for this coin. If the dev doesn't want it, I'm fine with that, but the coin is slowly bleeding out.

The only reason the price is hanging around 60-90 sats is because there were a lot of people that entered in that price range

For example, if dev is busy with android wallet, post some pictures of the work in progress

I agree, there is no reason for Ethancoin to trade above 100 sats at the moment. We know that it is a working dev, so it is not a scam coin. Great promotion has been happening on Ethancoin, but it takes time, in fact, the promotion was so great that it move Ethancoin from 3 sats to 170 sats. That we are now back at around 60 sats is more then normal. That is still a 2000% profit from a few days ago. I see Ethancoin moving above 100 sats when the android stacking wallet is released, but again, investors aways over react, so it can maybe hit 200 sats or more, but again it will fall back as it did now. Currently we are waiting for some great news Wink but don't expect the moon, or did we not have the moon already? From 3 to 170 sats, i call that every close to the moon.
Activity: 97
Merit: 10
Sorry for late reply.  The pic is of the Ethan wallet being developed.  I would assume that build would be a reference to "building the wallet," so we may see some of the new features pretty soon if he's already in Qt-creator!

EDIT: If you look at the wallet in the pic, It seems like there are some links to Bittrex, C-cex, and the website which will be good too!
Welp, it's now somewhat stable...
Around 85 sat though.  Way undervalued
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
BTC = FREEDOM IS OUR ONLY HOPE!
legendary
@Mr Joker  Wink we know that, you are providing great support, but we are already working 10 hours a day,
trust me, every idea gets our attention, but step by step, we just try to focus, ... ok?  

Smiley

EDIT ...  and of course not only Mr Joker there are so many helpers, thank you for that

Activity: 12
Merit: 0
Cryptoasian is free of charge.
Activity: 17
Merit: 0
Dev you gonna get Trusted by coinssource.com? I think they offered free verification promo.
Looks way better.

+1

Grin @promotion I have my 8Th day in this team (incl. weekend!),
how fast do you think a promotion network is build? I think we are making quite a nice  progress,
anyway the idea, to post some screen-shots is not bad. I will ask Jason and he will post some, when its possible.
@POD yes i will check that

Smiley

I want nothing else this coin to succeed, but from the 'outside' there is not much progress to see.

New potential investors come to this thread for information whether they should invest yes or no.

If there is no news, they will not invest

I'm willing to pay some bounties if there are some good ideas!
legendary
Looks way better.

+1

Grin @promotion I have my 8Th day in this team (incl. weekend!),
how fast do you think a promotion network is build? I think we are making quite a nice  progress,
anyway the idea, to post some screen-shots is not bad. I will ask Jason and he will post some, when its possible.
@POD yes i will check that

Smiley
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
BTC = FREEDOM IS OUR ONLY HOPE!
Looks way better.

+1
Looks way better.

legendary
Activity: 1120
Looks way better.

Looks way better.

legendary
@Ethancoin

Please add Bittrex on the update list... i believe that is a important step for the coin.

OP updated as requested
hope you like it

Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: