Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] ETHAN COIN <-- Stealth Addresses | Encrypted Chat | --> VIDEO CONTEST <-- - page 50. (Read 151353 times)

Activity: 868
Merit: 1000
I can't find the info does this coin have 17% premine?

20 million ICO that has been bought for 4.4 BTC by investors. (I'm one of them)
1 Million ETHAN went to marketing.

That's it.

legendary
Activity: 1470
this coin can reach 500satoshi without any problem
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
legendary
Activity: 1890
Merit: 1085
Degenerate Crypto Gambler
Activity: 742
Merit: 500
I'm dying.
You have: 933828.89392869 ETHAN

Quick FUD, quick profits.
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
21.000.000 premine is to much lol

20,000,000 were sold in the IPO. 1m for other stuff...

Lack of communication/updating OP may have caused this. Dev, please explain/show transparency so people stop panicking!

Yes, that's correct. 20,000,000 were sold in the IPO for 4.4 BTC. 1M was premine for paying promotions and marketing.
legendary

Lack of communication/updating OP may have caused this. Dev, please explain/show transparency so people stop panicking!

Ah Ok. Sry. Didnt noticed that this was an ICO  Wink
Activity: 427
Merit: 252

legendary
legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1012
Europecoin Financecloud API
Big selling happening on Ethan. Move up too fast. From 3 sats to 170 sats, so normal that it will drop lower. I expect Ethan to drop below 80 soon.

Buy volume dropped to 2BTC.

Yes price will now behave in waves, given, that we keep up our work as we do, also downswings will be a normal part of this price development, but no need to worry, we didn't drop below the 1 BTC mark for nearly a week. We are knowing that this is a fire, that need to get feed regularly The last week was, from the marketing aspect just about setting the requirements for good campaigns, so the resonance in my opinion is a sign, that our users recognized, that we are a working team. The work is not done, the work just begins.
That said, after the great day yesterday, i will stop trading around and focus my work for our coin, wile you are highly welcome to move the price up with your trades, if you are the ones, who are capable of that.
Great journey!

P.S. don't feed the Trolls, there will be even more of those when we enter Bittrex.
Bittrex is checking our code and listing is on its way. Everything is in progress now

But is bittrex satisfied with the volume now? So the only thing that can block the listing is a flaw in the code?

thats what i was said, but i will try to verify that during today and will report back,
the volume is enough anyway, they have a quite clear set of rules for their entrance that is somehow around 2BTC
Big selling happening on Ethan. Move up too fast. From 3 sats to 170 sats, so normal that it will drop lower. I expect Ethan to drop below 80 soon.

Yes price will now behave in waves, given, that we keep up our work as we do, also downswings will be a normal part of this price development, but no need to worry, we didn't drop below the 1 BTC mark for nearly a week. We are knowing that this is a fire, that need to get feed regularly The last week was, from the marketing aspect just about setting the requirements for good campaigns, so the resonance in my opinion is a sign, that our users recognized, that we are a working team. The work is not done, the work just begins.
That said, after the great day yesterday, i will stop trading around and focus my work for our coin, wile you are highly welcome to move the price up with your trades, if you are the ones, who are capable of that.
Great journey!

P.S. don't feed the Trolls, there will be even more of those when we enter Bittrex.
Bittrex is checking our code and listing is on its way. Everything is in progress now

But is bittrex satisfied with the volume now? So the only thing that can block the listing is a flaw in the code?
legendary

Great journey!

EDIT anyway i just looked on C-Cex volume is up to 22 BTC  Grin
legendary

Great journey!

Activity: 238
Merit: 100
Crypto Maniac
legendary
Activity: 1120

Activity: 378
Merit: 250
when ethan will be on bittrex ?
legendary
Lol @ all the sheep buying into this shitcoin because a few twats on twitter brought in dirt cheap and are now promoting it and making huge gains. Guys use your heads, what does this coin actually offer? Anything new? Anything different? Alarm bells should be ringing in your head, just a hyped up small pump and dump. Yep call me a "fudder". Or just use your brains.

The coin has to offer a real working dev, someone that only promise what he can deliver.
legendary
News are constant, developing is being dynamic and with a lot of communication from the devs.

The coin was terribly undervalued, now starting to catch up, do not get too crazy if it reaches several thousand satoshis value.

Just a word of advice to the people that got a considerable amount of ETHANs, please do not dump like a newb, if you need money or want to get some ROI, exchange to BTCs slowly and taking care not to drop the ongoing value of the coin.

I guess is too much asking, too many newbies in crypto that will dump right as they see profit. Hoping for the best and some common sense tho...

Eth.

+1

I believe we have now a little overvalued coin, but if the android stacking is finished (and working) then it can move to the next stage. I don't expect ethan to hit 1000 sats as we are talking about 670BTC then!!! As i said in the beginning a coin value of Pinkcoin or Bluecoin would be pretty cool.
Pages:
Jump to: