Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] ETHAN COIN <-- Stealth Addresses | Encrypted Chat | --> VIDEO CONTEST <-- - page 51. (Read 151353 times)

legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000
Can anyone help - I got Ethan in Dedicated and I ordered a transfer to c-cex yesterday... But the coins are still in the pool, although when I try to repeat the operation, pool says I have already made a manual payment...
Where is the problem? Who should I contact - Dedicated may be?
Thanks in advance...

Did dedicated download the new wallet? It has been communicated several times that there was a new wallet available.
Activity: 294
Merit: 250
Lol @ all the sheep buying into this shitcoin because a few twats on twitter brought in dirt cheap and are now promoting it and making huge gains. Guys use your heads, what does this coin actually offer? Anything new? Anything different? Alarm bells should be ringing in your head, just a hyped up small pump and dump. Yep call me a "fudder". Or just use your brains.
Activity: 840
Stealth Addresses & Anonymous chat launched  20th of Aug? but I can't find anonymous chat in the wallet.
Activity: 338
Merit: 255
News are constant, developing is being dynamic and with a lot of communication from the devs.

The coin was terribly undervalued, now starting to catch up, do not get too crazy if it reaches several thousand satoshis value.

Just a word of advice to the people that got a considerable amount of ETHANs, please do not dump like a newb, if you need money or want to get some ROI, exchange to BTCs slowly and taking care not to drop the ongoing value of the coin.

I guess is too much asking, too many newbies in crypto that will dump right as they see profit. Hoping for the best and some common sense tho...

Eth.

Activity: 840
Why rise? What's good news? Shocked

PS: do you need a Chinese OP? I can translate for you if you have a bounty.
Activity: 213
Merit: 100
Can anyone help - I got Ethan in Dedicated and I ordered a transfer to c-cex yesterday... But the coins are still in the pool, although when I try to repeat the operation, pool says I have already made a manual payment...
Where is the problem? Who should I contact - Dedicated may be?
Thanks in advance...
Activity: 416
**BEWARE**

Read this post before investing.

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/--759584

That is incredibly dumb. A more legitimate area of concern for any investor is who has the 20 million coins from ICO...seems like there are a few whales with many millions who bought while the price was ridiculously cheap. That is their reward for taking a risk and buying when the coin had little volume, but it is an area of concern for so many coins to be in the hands of so few...a distribution problem most coins have. But to criticize the main dev for posting for jobs doing  web development for $5 an hour? That's juvenile. Why dont you also spend some time to look up the other guys on the team.. http://ethancoin.info/?page_id=73
Activity: 388
Merit: 101
Bountying for a $100T crypto economy
**BEWARE**

Read this post before investing.

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/--759584

Absurd. Please leave as a good example of Troll droppings.
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
@ DEV, how long approx for android wallet?

About one week, I hope.
Activity: 868
@ DEV, how long approx for android wallet?
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
Hey dev you seem to be competent why not to develop the desired decentralized market?

We'll think about it after we finish current roadmap goals. Thanks for suggestion!
legendary
looks like there is a little break in the coin price, pretty nice movement from 4 sats to 170 sats. I would say don't get to crazy about the price, else people will start complaining and complaining when it drop again to 40 sats or so (what is still 10 times higher then those 4 sats). It would be nice to see now a stable price around the 150 sats.
Activity: 434
Hey dev you seem to be competent why not to develop the desired decentralized market?
Activity: 476
It's gonna take a while to break through that wall at 153 :/

What wall?  Wink
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
It's gonna take a while to break through that wall at 153 :/
Activity: 560
Merit: 500
congrats guys! Finally some recogintion!
legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1012
Europecoin Financecloud API
To the person who is buying up all those orders.

It's better to create more buy pressure!

With 50K coins you can dump price to 34 sat again

Correct! though i think, we can be happy with our first seven days as a team, (most credits belong to JASON for his great work. Thank you Jason!) everybody should be aware, that this is a thin layer. You can move the price actually with the amount of money, you would buy a six-pack beer for. Everybody, who wants to see more of that show and who is capable to contribute some regularly wise trades, is highly welcomed to do so. We all will not stop moving forward anyway, but this way to move right now, provides much more fun. I learned this week, how blessed i am, to enter this, to me formally unknown community, that is really different from those, i knew before: many very competent people, always oriented to solve and to work together. That credit goes to YOU, because you really impressed me.

Thumbs up for our community!

Smiley
legendary
pls enlighten me.....
why is ethancoin so cheap and so little volume?
dont say because it is only traded on bittrex as many coins get much higher volumes before added to Bittrex  Wink

Lack of coins that are available for trading. What i mean is, there has been for a long time only 3M coins available to be bought, out of 67M coins, so maybe, people just didn't want to buy only a few coins.
Pages:
Jump to: