Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] ETHAN COIN <-- Stealth Addresses | Encrypted Chat | --> VIDEO CONTEST <-- - page 53. (Read 151353 times)

legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1012
Europecoin Financecloud API
Can someone make a fancy Block explorer with richlist?

50k ethan bounty Smiley

Grin  is that an offer? I could make a nice Twitter shoutout using that.   Grin

Activity: 868
Merit: 1000
Can someone make a fancy Block explorer with richlist?

50k ethan bounty Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1120
Some pretty heavy selling happening, some heavy sell orders too, so if people are not in yet Wink
Activity: 560
Merit: 500
Keep up the good work ethan team. Only a matter of time!
legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1012
Europecoin Financecloud API
From our blog:
In present times there are Shadowcoin clones popping up all over BTCtalk forum, so you may ask yourself, what makes Ethan Coin different? This is why we are different: We are not a shadowcoin clone. We are a NIST5 based coin, that IMPLEMENTED some of the features from shadowclone, we liked. We are a coin with a real developer team and our mission is, to provide a coin, that does adapt to any innovation, the market provides. Its the coin, that gives you the ability to always use a coin, that provides state of the art features. Where ever a feature emerges, that we can appreciate, or that our community demands, we are capable to add them. You don't have to go through unpleasant processes, like coinswaps, as you can see on many other coins, because when we add a feature, it is still the same good old coin like it was before. Thats what makes us different. You also don't have to wait, the jobs to get done, because we have experts (and still counting) for the most important fields, that are needed to be successful. So, while i am currently working on more exchanges to be added and on bigger press recognition, our project manager is working on better acceptance via payment providers, you still can expect, that our developer has not to interrupt his work for any of those tasks and he can focus on his jobs. Next to come: staking Android wallet. WATCH OUT !!!

http://ethancoin.info/?p=121

Wink
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
can easily go to a few hundred sats, still way undervalued

Certainly because of a WORKING DEV!!! Not some cheap scam coin!!! Only promising what they can deliver. Look at the stealth addresses, and anon chat. They promise it, they deliver it, ok, it was a little later then expected, but still...

Thank you!
b.t.w. Chomebrowser formating on the OP page fixed
legendary

Certainly because of a WORKING DEV!!! Not some cheap scam coin!!! Only promising what they can deliver. Look at the stealth addresses, and anon chat. They promise it, they deliver it, ok, it was a little later then expected, but still...
legendary
2 btc volume, here we come

38 sats  Shocked Shocked Shocked, still pretty cheap, bad news for the people that sold at 3 sats! Cheesy
2 btc volume, here we come
Price should be way higher for this coin - crypto is crazy

Hurry up and buy!

some crazy buying is happening. I hope that finally bittrex will add Ethancoin, a 26 day old coin, A ACTIVE 26 day old coin, WITH ACTIVE DEV!!! Not the greatest volume, but still it has been increasing and increasing!!! Normally when a coin is dying then volume dies too, but this coin increase in volume, increase in innnovation, and coin price increase too.

Those with patience will be very well rewarded from this coin

+1
Activity: 182
Merit: 100

Hurry up and buy!

some crazy buying is happening. I hope that finally bittrex will add Ethancoin, a 26 day old coin, A ACTIVE 26 day old coin, WITH ACTIVE DEV!!! Not the greatest volume, but still it has been increasing and increasing!!! Normally when a coin is dying then volume dies too, but this coin increase in volume, increase in innnovation, and coin price increase too.

Those with patience will be very well rewarded from this coin
legendary

Hurry up and buy!

Hurry up and buy!
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
Damn nobody knows about this coin. Its crazy underpriced. Dev I will start tweeting. So right now we have Stealth addresses, Anon and chat/call feature? And you are currently working on Cloud storage and anon staking? Ill start mention it in IRC channels too when I get a chance.

We have chat, not calls. We are not working on Cloud Storage, we are working on Cloud Wallet. And we are not working on anon staking, that doesn't make any sense.

Thanks for supporting us Smiley

Lmao, i meant android staking and anon. I just want to clarify everything so i dont tweet misinfo

We are working on Android wallet and we are investigating possibility of making Android wallet that can stake. Anon features in QT wallet are already done.

Cool. feel free to RT guys. https://twitter.com/BestAltCoins/status/504059679077859328

Thanks! Smiley
Damn nobody knows about this coin. Its crazy underpriced. Dev I will start tweeting. So right now we have Stealth addresses, Anon and chat/call feature? And you are currently working on Cloud storage and anon staking? Ill start mention it in IRC channels too when I get a chance.

We have chat, not calls. We are not working on Cloud Storage, we are working on Cloud Wallet. And we are not working on anon staking, that doesn't make any sense.

Lmao, i meant android staking and anon. I just want to clarify everything so i dont tweet misinfo

We are working on Android wallet and we are investigating possibility of making Android wallet that can stake. Anon features in QT wallet are already done.

Cool. feel free to RT guys. https://twitter.com/BestAltCoins/status/504059679077859328

Pages:
Jump to: