Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] ETHAN COIN <-- Stealth Addresses | Encrypted Chat | --> VIDEO CONTEST <-- - page 56. (Read 151353 times)

Activity: 84
Merit: 10
Hi all,

Website is up to date now. Some more team members needs to be added on the our team page, waiting for some pictures. Also waiting for POD confirmation.
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000
are we ?

Yes, we are. You even removed your Ethancoin wallet in your signature Smiley
i removed it to make space for other giveaways, btw maybe you are stuck more then me, but i am too.
However, ETHAN coin goes to the right direction, i see other people are stand up by ETHAN.
it was a few empty promises, which is not good , but i hope that it will rise from the dead.
Waiting ... Until that i will mine other coins..

Yeap, look at the website Wink A few new people are on Ethan Wink I cannot waste my investment again...
legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1012
Europecoin Financecloud API
Ethan – stand by your Coin!

We want to, but then we need more information from the dev or from you.
Stealth adresses & anon chat was announced several times to be released, nothing happened.
Even if there was another bug, tell us about it but don't stay in your silence.
There are so many good coins and even more scam coins. Just act like in the beginning where we had regular statements.

My 2 pennies Smiley
I understand your request and will keep you updated. As far as i understand his work, the developer was successfull getting, what seemed to me the major problem, the wallet syncronisation to work yesterday evening
Activity: 448
Merit: 250
are we ?

i removed it to make space for other giveaways, btw maybe you are stuck more then me, but i am too.
However, ETHAN coin goes to the right direction, i see other people are stand up by ETHAN.
it was a few empty promises, which is not good , but i hope that it will rise from the dead.
Waiting ... Until that i will mine other coins..
Activity: 57
Merit: 0

We want to, but then we need more information from the dev or from you.
Stealth adresses & anon chat was announced several times to be released, nothing happened.
Even if there was another bug, tell us about it but don't stay in your silence.
There are so many good coins and even more scam coins. Just act like in the beginning where we had regular statements.

My 2 pennies Smiley
legendary
Activity: 999
Happy, to have joined the team, i will also keep you updated about my work.
A new website with the, for effictive marketing needed, functions is done.
Its a good base and new Informations will be added regulary.
New: We, stand  for our work with our full names, listed on our teampage.
We believe that a transparent and connected team is, what is most needed in times like today
and is the best way to be unique. Lets establish one of the most forgotten features, a currency can have:

CULTURE

Currendly i am finishing a witepape, to describe Ethans new features.
Pressreleases have been written today. Nice to meet you all

http://ethancoin.info

Spellcheck at least

"Currendly i am finishing a witepape, to describe Ethans new features."

Take an extra 15 seconds and make your post look somewhat professional.  Or if you are translating, please have someone review before you post.
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
Hi Guys,

I have read the new HP, and i can say, you / we are in the right direction to make a successful coin. Go forward!
legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1012
Europecoin Financecloud API
Happy, to have joined the team, i will also keep you updated about my work.
A new website with the, for effictive marketing needed, functions is done.
Its a good base and new Informations will be added regulary.
New: We, stand  for our work with our full names, listed on our teampage.
We believe that a transparent and connected team is, what is most needed in times like today
and is the best way to be unique. Lets establish one of the most forgotten features, a currency can have:

CULTURE

Currendly i am finishing a witepape, to describe Ethans new features.
Pressreleases have been written today. Nice to meet you all

http://ethancoin.info

legendary
Ethancoin is a great coin, and they are working on their coin, and that takes time. But it is nice to see brand new account spreading FUD, as that means that something big will happen.
legendary
Activity: 1
Merit: 0
Here is code review for ETHAN coin. it is not done by me, however is real and miners and investors should know this: (20% premine !?)
Github: https://github.com/Earlz/coinreviews/blob/master/ethancoin.txt

Code:
Heritage: DOGE(with PoS!? wtf), peercoin, novacoin
It seems some possibly deliberate action was taken to obscure it's origin. This being a DOGE fork would be extremely odd, and watermarks identifying 99% of coins as nova and peer forks have been renamed to "ethan" (though copyrights remain intact for some reason)

Problems:

* MINOR: Does not actually implement stealth addresses, despite saying so in the ANN
* CRITICAL: [color=red]Huge premine of 21,000,000[/color]. With rough calculations, assuming 10,000 blocks of 10,000 reward(actually rewards are lower at some points), this would leave the developer with about 17% of the PoW coin supply
** combined with PoS, this means extremely strong network control is given to founder

notes:

[size=14pt]premine of 21.000.000[/size]

@@ -1991,7 +2050,7 @@ bool CBlock::CheckBlock(bool fCheckPOW, bool fCheckMerkleRoot, bool fCheckSig) c
         if (!CheckCoinStakeTimestamp(GetBlockTime(), (int64_t)vtx[1].nTime))
             return DoS(50, error("CheckBlock() : coinstake timestamp violation nTimeBlock=%"PRId64" nTimeTx=%u", GetBlockTime(), vtx[1].nTime));

-        // NovaCoin: check proof-of-stake block signature
+        // Ethan: check proof-of-stake block signature
         if (fCheckSig && !CheckBlockSignature())
             return DoS(100, error("CheckBlock() : bad proof-of-stake block signature"));
Activity: 84
Some major changes has been happening. The website is being redesigned, a new few marketing people has been added, and a POD has been requested. Problems with the Stealth Addresses & Anonymous chat but we should move to the right direction soon. I believe with the extra people in the team we should move into the right direction.

legendary
Nothing but promises and nothing gets done.  Same old tired "Stealth addresses and anonymous chat coming today, tomorrow, sometime next week, SOON"

I mined a bunch and bought a few more around 10 satoshis figuring how could it possibly go lower?

300k coins sent to the donation address.  Make the rest of these shitcoins worth something.

I remember GRUMP then i also thought, how can it go lower, as it was trading at 1 sats,and then they changed the market in LTC and it dropped to 4 lats (or how those you call it), so everything can go lower.
Activity: 462
Nothing but promises and nothing gets done.  Same old tired "Stealth addresses and anonymous chat coming today, tomorrow, sometime next week, SOON"

I mined a bunch and bought a few more around 10 satoshis figuring how could it possibly go lower?

300k coins sent to the donation address.  Make the rest of these shitcoins worth something.
legendary
are we ?

legendary
is those Stealth Addresses released yet ? We have been promised and waiting those, day by day,, but ... Sad

WE ARE DOOMED!!! I have started to unload my coins.
is those Stealth Addresses released yet ? We have been promised and waiting those, day by day,, but ... Sad
Activity: 97
So we have some good news here. Stealth Addresses & Anonymous chat are really good news.
i am wake and waiting for update today.
+1
So we have some good news here. Stealth Addresses & Anonymous chat are really good news.
i am wake and waiting for update today.
Pages:
Jump to: