Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] ETHAN COIN <-- Stealth Addresses | Encrypted Chat | --> VIDEO CONTEST <-- - page 55. (Read 151353 times)

Activity: 238
Merit: 100
COIN BUYBACK PROGRAM?

We are considering to buyback up to 10,000,000 Ethancoins and destroy those coins to reduce the number of coins available on the market. What do you think, will this help to improve the coin price and trading activity?

I can say, doesn't matter. You can see Syscoin, with 365,154,717 coins @ 450 sat comparing to Ethan with 67,509,549 coins @ 10 sat. What is the different? Marketing, features of the coin and it's communication. Btw. Bittrex can list Ethan for 5 BTC immediately, I have read yesterday in an other coin topic. Would be good this action for Ethan? I don't think so.
legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1012
Europecoin Financecloud API
USE was added on Bittrex, it is all based on volume guys. Wondering in total there are 68M coins, but only 5M coins are available for trading, where are all those other coins? Or people just holding it in their wallets? Is c-cex not a safe exchange?  There is still a nice buy support, but when nothing is being bought (because nobody is selling) we will never move in the right direction. Please create some market here, put your coins for sale.

could have been right in general, but i would like to wait, what Bittrex and our currently sent press releases will do to the price. Its not that we wish to be on Bittrex into the blue sky. We are having ongoing negotiations with them. The new wallet is published less than two days ago and we should give it some time, wile we are working on our marketing efforts. Selling should really the very last option. We are on the right way and we will keep going forward. I am going through any aspect of our marketing tube and you can see (hopefully) changes, i make, on a daily base. There is still plenty of work for me, but I know what i am doing. No need for impulsive tasks
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000
USE was added on Bittrex, it is all based on volume guys. Wondering in total there are 68M coins, but only 5M coins are available for trading, where are all those other coins? Or people just holding it in their wallets? Is c-cex not a safe exchange?  There is still a nice buy support, but when nothing is being bought (because nobody is selling) we will never move in the right direction. Please create some market here, put your coins for sale.
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
Nothing but promises and nothing gets done.  Same old tired "Stealth addresses and anonymous chat coming today, tomorrow, sometime next week, SOON"

I mined a bunch and bought a few more around 10 satoshis figuring how could it possibly go lower?

300k coins sent to the donation address.  Make the rest of these shitcoins worth something.

The promise was delivered!!!!! Now time to get this coin a little trading power to move it to Bittrex. A lot of things are happening here. Very RARELY lately!!!

It was long overdue looking forward to trade this coin on Bittrex.

Why? Coins are being added when they are already several months old like PRO for example, or UNAT. Not every coin hit bittrex at the first day. Smiley
Activity: 393
Merit: 297
Nothing but promises and nothing gets done.  Same old tired "Stealth addresses and anonymous chat coming today, tomorrow, sometime next week, SOON"

I mined a bunch and bought a few more around 10 satoshis figuring how could it possibly go lower?

300k coins sent to the donation address.  Make the rest of these shitcoins worth something.

The promise was delivered!!!!! Now time to get this coin a little trading power to move it to Bittrex. A lot of things are happening here. Very RARELY lately!!!

It was long overdue looking forward to trade this coin on Bittrex.
Activity: 97
@Ethancoin, could you update my faucet website in the OP? I used freenom to get the domain, but they marked it as "fraud"  Tongue  Anyways, the IP "54.201.11.252" is still working.
 P.S. I also updated the faucet amounts to be much more competative!  Thanks! Grin
legendary

legendary
People with more then 5M coins, please contact me. Fair price.
legendary
I think it would be beneficial to most people if we had another POW period (nothing major, around 10 ETHAN?) to renew public interest. I think that this is the main problem with most POS only coins; ordinary people don't have the btc to invest in POS coins on the chance of making a profit, but they do have the mining power available. Just my two cents.

Who wants another POW period? The people that will mine it will dump it again on the marketplace. We need to regain public interest in new feautures what Ethancoin will offer. Regain public interest by adding a marketing campain (that is currently happening). The biggest problem for Ethan at the moment is that we are not trading on Bittrex, and why are we not trading on Bittrex? Because on c-cex the volumes are not high, increase volume on c-cex and we will move in the right direction Wink
Activity: 97
I think it would be beneficial to most people if we had another POW period (nothing major, around 10 ETHAN?) to renew public interest. I think that this is the main problem with most POS only coins; ordinary people don't have the btc to invest in POS coins on the chance of making a profit, but they do have the mining power available. Just my two cents.
COIN BUYBACK PROGRAM?

Hi Community,

We are considering to buyback up to 10,000,000 Ethancoins and destroy those coins to reduce the number of coins available on the market. What do you think, will this help to improve the coin price and trading activity?

Another point that was announced is the investigation of having a wallet that allow you to stake on a android phone. Not a lot of coins has this feature and we are looking at this option.

We are in talk with some local retailers to add Ethancoin as a payment method, but because of lack of trading volume the retailers are not really key to use Ethancoins.

Another point that we want to address is YOU, we ask the community for suggestions how you think Ethancoin can improve.  Ethancoin is now 21 days old, and we had our first milestone yesterday and we will continue to improve the coin and increase our team working on Ethancoin. If you think you can add value and want to join the team, please leave a message. The pre-mine coins are almost handed out on bounties, marketing people, etc. We still have a few coins left for new team members. 100,000 Ethancoins in total, and payment will be split over 4 weeks for new team members that add value to Ethancoin.

Thanks.
legendary
Hi folks!

We need some trade action in c-cex for Ethan coin. Feel free to join and lift Ethan coin up to new satoshi heights!

Thanks

vademecum1974

+1

This is the first time that i notice a 1 BTC on the buy side!!! I believe Bittrex is just waiting to see some volume before they add it.
Activity: 86
Hi folks!

We need some trade action in c-cex for Ethan coin. Feel free to join and lift Ethan coin up to new satoshi heights!

Thanks

vademecum1974
What would you think of a android phone that allow you to stake your coins Wink Currently under investigation, be patient, more features will be added. It takes time, but people that stay in the project will be rewarded Wink
Activity: 448
Merit: 250
+2   -   great update!  long waiting stuff is here !!!!!!!
Pages:
Jump to: