Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] ETHAN COIN <-- Stealth Addresses | Encrypted Chat | --> VIDEO CONTEST <-- - page 84. (Read 151354 times)

Activity: 84
Merit: 10
Another million has been sold, only 18,000,000 left!!! Please note that you now have to pay 0.40BTC for 1,000,000 and the price will move up, see below:

IPO

20,000,000 ETHAN coins are available for IPO. IPO address 1DgQCH7uXhDqxpT8w3MZKPjC5HH6n86Y3v

https://blockchain.info/address/1DgQCH7uXhDqxpT8w3MZKPjC5HH6n86Y3v

Deposit Min 0.10BTC

Fixed price:

First 1,000,000 COINS = 0.25BTC
1,000,0001 - 2,000,000 COINS = 0.35BTC
2,000,0001 - 5,000,000 COINS = 0.40BTC (per 1,000,000 COIN)
5,000,0001 - 10,000,000 COINS = 0.50 BTC (per 1,000,000 COIN)
10,000,001 - 20,000,000 COINS = 1 BTC (per 1,000,000 COIN)

If all coins are being bought: 15 BTC
No escrow. Correct. Who do you need to trust? Where are those Escrow people, everybody can say i will do the escrow, but then he can be scam too. Using ICO on Bittrex cost money. I've requested ICO on Poloniex but no response. So tell me what should i have done? Spending money on a ICO listing  at Bittrex? Looks like the hype is gone for ICO listed Bittrex coins because of several reasons.
Activity: 448
Merit: 250
Didn't like this idea.  And there is no escrow?

That is maybe the only risk... but still, i already notice that the too good too be true stories are just scam, and the simple stories are the coins with people that work hard. Think of it. Icebergcoin, there was a escrow, and what happened?
+1
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000

That is maybe the only risk... but still, i already notice that the too good too be true stories are just scam, and the simple stories are the coins with people that work hard. Think of it. Icebergcoin, there was a escrow, and what happened?
Activity: 50
Merit: 0
legendary
I will put some money in this IPO, first need to sell a few other coins, but it seems like a fair price, also have been checking their twitter activities, and pretty active.
i like this idea too. Ethan will be trusted coin.
legendary
Started....

We are giving away 5,000 Ethancoin for a code review!!! When the coin is launched we want someone from the community to check our source code and confirm that EVERYTHING looks nice and that there are NO HIDDEN PREMINES. So if someone is interested to take this task, then please let me know.

Very interesting. Some kind of audit and pay for the services of this guy. Cover your ass and on the otherhand giving trust to the miners/investors that we don't have a second USBcoin. I like this idea. In fact it should be done for every coin.
Started....

We are giving away 5,000 Ethancoin for a code review!!! When the coin is launched we want someone from the community to check our source code and confirm that EVERYTHING looks nice and that there are NO HIDDEN PREMINES. So if someone is interested to take this task, then please let me know.
IPO

20,000,000 ETHAN coins are available for IPO. IPO address 1DgQCH7uXhDqxpT8w3MZKPjC5HH6n86Y3v

https://blockchain.info/address/1DgQCH7uXhDqxpT8w3MZKPjC5HH6n86Y3v

Deposit Min 0.10BTC

Fixed price:

First 1,000,000 COINS = 0.25BTC BOUGHT!!!
1,000,0001 - 2,000,000 COINS = 0.35BTC
2,000,0001 - 5,000,000 COINS = 0.40BTC (per 1,000,000 COIN)
5,000,0001 - 10,000,000 COINS = 0.50 BTC (per 1,000,000 COIN)
10,000,001 - 20,000,000 COINS = 1 BTC (per 1,000,000 COIN)

If all coins are being bought: 15 BTC

Price in time is increasing!!! So how faster you join how cheaper your IPO coins!!!
legendary
I call BS.. hope another prismacoin and this newb runs away.

I call No hype coin... meaning DEV that will stay around for longer then a few hours.
Activity: 582
Merit: 500
I call BS.. hope another prismacoin and this newb runs away.
Activity: 560
EthanCoin check your inbox please. And what are you doing advertising your coins on other threads while bashing them lol. You have a good thing going here,  exposure will come with good developments, integration and community support. Going to those threads and acting like that wont make that happen. Again, please check you inbox!

Putting some fire on other threads, love his remark. Btw, did you even know that the DarkCash DEV has locked his thread, so there is a take-over their too Cheesy What is happening in the altcoin business.

Icebergcoin takeover, Darkcash takeover, Romancoin takeover, USB takeover.

Rule to make a coin:

1. Just press the launch button
2. Dump your coins
3. Lock or disappear from the thread
4. Another person will fix your shit

Cheesy

I'm wondering how much people will join the XCloudcoin IPO... 500BTC!!!??? People are really getting crazy.

Lmao, we're at war, walking on minefields. Greed blinds most of us and we just keep falling into the same old tricks instead of remaining patient with legitimate proven devs.
legendary
EthanCoin check your inbox please. And what are you doing advertising your coins on other threads while bashing them lol. You have a good thing going here,  exposure will come with good developments, integration and community support. Going to those threads and acting like that wont make that happen. Again, please check you inbox!

Putting some fire on other threads, love his remark. Btw, did you even know that the DarkCash DEV has locked his thread, so there is a take-over their too Cheesy What is happening in the altcoin business.

Icebergcoin takeover, Darkcash takeover, Romancoin takeover, USB takeover.

Rule to make a coin:

1. Just press the launch button
2. Dump your coins
3. Lock or disappear from the thread
4. Another person will fix your shit

Cheesy

I'm wondering how much people will join the XCloudcoin IPO... 500BTC!!!??? People are really getting crazy.

Activity: 560
EthanCoin check your inbox please. And what are you doing advertising your coins on other threads while bashing them lol. You have a good thing going here,  exposure will come with good developments, integration and community support. Going to those threads and acting like that wont make that happen. Again, please check you inbox!
legendary
As far as coin is clean in code, it is good and has a good potential.
Nationality is not matter of discuss in decentralised valute.

I would already be happy, as far as DEV stay longer then one day, that there are no hidden postmine and that it doesn't hit bittrex on the first day Smiley
As far as coin is clean in code, it is good and has a good potential.
Nationality is not matter of discuss in decentralised valute.
Activity: 644
I don't know why the community doesn't demand "Newbie" developers to disclose their regular Bitcointalk screen names.  Starting at this coin I think we should demand it.  What is your every day screen name?
what do you mean?

Which part of my post didn't you understand?
Pages:
Jump to: