Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Ethbits Crowdsale (ICO) MORE THAN 13644 ETH RAISED ! - page 61. (Read 92938 times)

Activity: 1092
Merit: 511
I did not get tokens for Twitter. In the table of participants it was noted that they paid
0xb3076be2b7bb620850528be49246e82fcaccf45fb11af269d7f3a8ddfaa166ff
Transaction not found
Activity: 116
Merit: 10

Thanks for the information

Was finding it from the last page

Forgot i got sig bounty after weeks

Damn participated 1 week for 280 ETB tokens, by far the best Sig camp i ever joined with great payment and just short timeframe

Bounty for signature campaign was distributed. But until now bounty for twitter is not finish. There many poeplo still not add their eth address so distribution is very late.
Is this coin have a chance to list on bittrex? If it is hae a chance i want to hold when i get my bounty.

Like they said in previous posts, JAMAL had an accident and is a little delayed and some peeps have not sent in their details yet so we are all waiting patiently. I will not dump my tokens cheap either when they arrive.

I am sorry about jamal. Hope he will get soon. So just waiting for distribution twitter bounty. Hope it will be list on big exchange like bittrex or liqui and price will grow up.
legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023
Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron
My etb not showing in mew.what info do i need to fill in ADD CUSTOM TOKEN tab?
MyEtherWallet

1. Click Send Ether & Tokens
2. Enter private key
3. Click the button: Add Custom Token
4. In the Address field type: 0x807B9487aaF00629B674bd6d02E4917453bc5939
5. In the Token Symbol field type: ETB
6. In the Decimals field type: 12

Damn participated 1 week for 280 ETB tokens, by far the best Sig camp i ever joined with great payment and just short timeframe

Bounty for signature campaign was distributed. But until now bounty for twitter is not finish. There many poeplo still not add their eth address so distribution is very late.
Is this coin have a chance to list on bittrex? If it is hae a chance i want to hold when i get my bounty.

Like they said in previous posts, JAMAL had an accident and is a little delayed and some peeps have not sent in their details yet so we are all waiting patiently. I will not dump my tokens cheap either when they arrive.
Activity: 116
Merit: 10
MyEtherWallet

2. Enter private key

Activity: 1568
Merit: 511
MyEtherWallet

2. Enter private key

legendary
Activity: 3178
Merit: 1054
I am hoping that it would rise to $10 per ETB but I doubt that it have the potential in the near future. If it does, I would have made a fortune since I have 704 ETB (mostly from the signature campaign) Smiley It would definitely helped me out for my uni tution fees.

lucky you. its hard to trade with sch low volume though. i think everyone who recieves etb frombounties are holding still, maybe they are waiting for the exchanges like bittrex. been with ether delta and the exchange ia disappointing.
Activity: 306
Merit: 250
I am hoping that it would rise to $10 per ETB but I doubt that it have the potential in the near future. If it does, I would have made a fortune since I have 704 ETB (mostly from the signature campaign) Smiley It would definitely helped me out for my uni tution fees.
Activity: 630
Merit: 500

Its not fake!
Etb can reach much higher than $7.
Bittrex coming up for 99% sure!

I saw that spike as well yesterday, crazy!! It stayed at 7 bucks for around 15 minutes, to drop back down again?

Greets Hank
This usually happens with all coins when the hit the market for first time.Komodo was 1 btc when it was listed on bittrex but that doesn't mean someone actually buys at that rate.Rates are calculated automatically and when a coin is added to exchange,it takes time to reflect actual rate.
That was really crazy, i saw it too but too bad i'm too late for sell my ETB token, now it's back down to $1.98 or around 0.00076 btc. Just hope This coin will be listed soon on Bittrex

There is no volume to support the price, we need a decent exchange with good trading volume to justify the price, this is a long time project and when the team get the marketing right and attract alot of traders, you won't want to ever sell you tokens because the reward will be great
Activity: 1246
Merit: 534
Any news about the twitter bounty? Signature was already distributed why not twitter?

they still did not collect all the addresses. manager also has some problems
Twitter bounty manager Jamal had an accident that's why, they are waiting for the spreadsheet but Jamal has not give it to them yet, so that they are doing their best now in verifying the twitter bounty campaign participants and paying them. Just a little patience, you will all be paid, and yeah, I understand your frustration, but don't worry.
Activity: 1134
Merit: 502
Any news about the twitter bounty? Signature was already distributed why not twitter?

they still did not collect all the addresses. manager also has some problems
Activity: 420
Merit: 255
Activity: 129
Merit: 100
Vulverant omnes, ultima necat.
Price go back to 1.90$ )):

I hope devs will work hard for this project!
Why won't they?they hold larger stakes afterall.If a project succeede,they will be the one who profit most.

I see a lot of successfull idea abandoned, so I hope this isn't another of them! (:

Anyway i'm holding till to the moon!
Activity: 602

Why won't they?they hold larger stakes afterall.If a project succeede,they will be the one who profit most.
Activity: 129
Merit: 100
Vulverant omnes, ultima necat.

Activity: 658
Merit: 251
VIMee - Social Network
Even if you had created a sell order at that rate, I highly doubt it would have been exceuted.Has anyone here sold at $7?
But honestly Ethbits will go to $10 soon.Hold your etb or miss the chance to sell at high price.

There are chances that ETB will go to 7$ at least but they need to concentrate on listing the exchanges first. It is not good for us to discuss without listing in the exchanges. The person who is holding ETB will get benefits when they list in the exchanges.
legendary
Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000
GATCOIN : The New Currency Of Digital Marketing
Even if you had created a sell order at that rate, I highly doubt it would have been exceuted.Has anyone here sold at $7?
But honestly Ethbits will go to $10 soon.Hold your etb or miss the chance to sell at high price.
Activity: 658
Merit: 251
VIMee - Social Network
Where did you get this information from? Could you please disclose the source to let everyone know if it is official.Seriously if they get it on Bittrex,I think ethbits will be like 0.01 btc I hope.Any price predictions?
Ot is good that we have less bounty participants but only bounty participants do not dump.Some investors also dump in a hope to buy more later if price fall.

They are very active on telegram. Here is the link again,
https://web.telegram.org/#/im?p=@EthBitsChatroom
They are in contact with not only bittrex but with other exchanges as well.
So all we need to do now is to wait I guess.
Thanks a lot for the info.If they going to bittrex get ready for ride to moon.EthBits already doing well I am sure it will be $10 if they list it on bittrex.Btw will we get dividenf in eth  ? How will ethbits holders get share from profit?

They mentioned in Roadmap about dividends according to the investments they got. But still, they are still distributing the ETB to bounty participants, they told that are working in major exchanges but don't how long it will take.
Activity: 742
Merit: 505

Its not fake!

I saw that spike as well yesterday, crazy!! It stayed at 7 bucks for around 15 minutes, to drop back down again?

Greets Hank
This usually happens with all coins when the hit the market for first time.Komodo was 1 btc when it was listed on bittrex but that doesn't mean someone actually buys at that rate.Rates are calculated automatically and when a coin is added to exchange,it takes time to reflect actual rate.
That was really crazy, i saw it too but too bad i'm too late for sell my ETB token, now it's back down to $1.98 or around 0.00076 btc. Just hope This coin will be listed soon on Bittrex
legendary
Activity: 854
Merit: 1000

Its not fake!

Greets Hank
Activity: 644
Transact Safer / Chase Better
What was the price during ICO? Is it worth buying this asset now?
The price during ICO is between 0.01 - 0.03 ETH each ETB token. I think you should buy some cheap token now on Etherdelta before ETB listed on the big/famous market

Yes, many people are buying ETB at cheap on Etherdelta, but these people are taking a lot of time to list in exchange. Bounties are being paid by them but the problem how far the ICO price can reach and even the supply of ETB is little.
Pages:
Jump to: