Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Ethbits Crowdsale (ICO) MORE THAN 13644 ETH RAISED ! - page 63. (Read 92938 times)

legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023
Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron
How much is the ICO price? 0.11 ETH or 1 ETH? Looking at OP, it was mentioned that 2 million tokens will be sold at 1 ETHER each.

How much is the % for the profit sharing?
At what rate of ETH will it be calculated againgst for the 13644 ETH collected?
ICO price is form 0.01 eth to 0.013 eth on the last week, but since many coins are burned and the supply is low, we will see what will be the stable price above ICO this can go, maybe after 2 weeks, when ethbits local opened and some exchanges listed the coin.
So in btc the ico price would be 0.001-00013 btc at current eth price. Although eth was 0.07 btc when Ethbits ico started

Any update on the exchange listing date???
etherdelta apart, of course?
i think in the first days all will dump..
so i will buy more ETB cheapest!
They said that they are currently on negotiation with bittrex, maybe this week, I hope so as well. Dumpers are expected becaus eof the reqrding sig campaign, but after that, all are good to go. I am also waiting for the initial sell off.

there are only few people who joined the signature campaign so most probably only few dumps along with social media bounties. its expected to rise now that there is 10% revenue sharing for this token. more buyers for this token to price shall rise up.

I joined Twitter bounty but am certainly not going to dump, just like I kept all my TAAS tokens and other stuff. I like to collect all my bags and hold long term and accumulate more as people dump. I am learning to grow the bags by buying in the dips and doing a little trading. Never ever trade all your coins or tokens though or you will get priced out at some point. only trade 50-10% of your stash. Those that dump cheap all at once, they cry later big time.
legendary
Activity: 3178
Merit: 1054
How much is the ICO price? 0.11 ETH or 1 ETH? Looking at OP, it was mentioned that 2 million tokens will be sold at 1 ETHER each.

ICO price is form 0.01 eth to 0.013 eth on the last week, but since many coins are burned and the supply is low, we will see what will be the stable price above ICO this can go, maybe after 2 weeks, when ethbits local opened and some exchanges listed the coin.
So in btc the ico price would be 0.001-00013 btc at current eth price. Although eth was 0.07 btc when Ethbits ico started

They said that they are currently on negotiation with bittrex, maybe this week, I hope so as well. Dumpers are expected becaus eof the reqrding sig campaign, but after that, all are good to go. I am also waiting for the initial sell off.

there are only few people who joined the signature campaign so most probably only few dumps along with social media bounties. its expected to rise now that there is 10% revenue sharing for this token. more buyers for this token to price shall rise up.
Activity: 1246
Merit: 534

Activity: 756
Merit: 500
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
Thanks for the payment. Is anyone is subscribed to their newsletter? I am wondering if there is any Bitcoin exchanges planned for this coin other than the one on their website.

I’ve tried to navigate through their website though it’s pretty tough to do certain things since it’s pretty limited in there.
legendary
Activity: 854
Merit: 1000
Ethbits local was supposed to generate the profit as soon as crowdsale ends generating the profit for token holders as mentioned in op.What happened to that?Has there any news about that or was it just a fake claim to get more money?
Activity: 1432
hello,

how do i get my ETB s  to my Jaxx Wallet, any idea?

Hi bro you can try this if you have the private key of your jaxx wallet, you can get the etb tokes in myetherwallet, just go that site and long in  with your private key and add etb tokes as per mentioned in etb po, after that you can exchange the etb onces listed in exchange​, and be careful with your private key don't anyone.
Activity: 22
Merit: 0
hello,

how do i get my ETB s  to my Jaxx Wallet, any idea?
Activity: 424
Merit: 250
I've received the payment, thanks. The project is very liekly to be a success now that the people know that it is not a 100% scam investment. It's pretty early to tell completely though, once there is an update from the developer himself then the project will have more investors interested in it.

make sure you are signed up for email updates.  Im getting them every couple days
Activity: 882
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
I've received the payment, thanks. The project is very liekly to be a success now that the people know that it is not a 100% scam investment. It's pretty early to tell completely though, once there is an update from the developer himself then the project will have more investors interested in it.
legendary
Activity: 1932
Merit: 1042
https://locktrip.com/?refId=40964

Activity: 602

Activity: 1246
Merit: 534

Activity: 658

The profit sharing percentage is 10% but since there are not many big exchanges in Uk, I expect EthBit team to gain significant market share.
No with 13k ETH collected its 13%. But since all unsold tokens were burned you get paid the same pr. ETH no matter how much was rasied.
Activity: 2800
Merit: 595
https://www.betcoin.ag
Seriously, why would anyone get involved with a project if they only want to hold onto the coin for 2-4 days after the distribution?
It is my decision, not yours. You don't have any right to tell me what to do with my tokens.

It’s dumpers like you that make projects look bad because the investors get hurt when you are doing that.
I can assure you it's non of your business what i will do.

At least keep the dumping low key and at least read the thread before asking where to dump your coins right when you get them.
Maybe you should read topic and my post. Did i said "tokens from signature campaign"? I bet i did.

Do you think my 700 tokens out of issued: 1298352.9396829088 ETB can harm this project? Who is not being serious now...
I want to buy them.pm me your price.We will use escrow.Please do it as soon as possible

I don't think he is going to dump all, he plans to accumulate from dumping and buying back at lower price. Thats what most of these bounty hunters do, they are also getting smarter and they know how to trade. Thy spent their days learning all these in the forum so expect to have battles of buy and sell orders.

When will the listing of Ethbits on exchanges?
Activity: 868

The profit sharing percentage is 10% but since there are not many big exchanges in Uk, I expect EthBit team to gain significant market share.
Activity: 457
Merit: 250
Generation Blockchain.

Activity: 420
Merit: 255
What i am reading is bounty token is already sent? I didn't received my ETB from twitter, or it's just a signature bounty that has been sent?
ETH price is already half of the way to mars,i hope ETB will get some boost after getting listed on exchange.
Activity: 602
Seriously, why would anyone get involved with a project if they only want to hold onto the coin for 2-4 days after the distribution?
It is my decision, not yours. You don't have any right to tell me what to do with my tokens.

It’s dumpers like you that make projects look bad because the investors get hurt when you are doing that.

At least keep the dumping low key and at least read the thread before asking where to dump your coins right when you get them.
Maybe you should read topic and my post. Did i said "tokens from signature campaign"? I bet i did.

Do you think my 700 tokens out of issued: 1298352.9396829088 ETB can harm this project? Who is not being serious now...
I want to buy them.pm me your price.We will use escrow.Please do it as soon as possible
Activity: 770
Merit: 254

legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1000
Look ARROUND!
I received tokens from signature campaign. What should I do with them?
Where can I sell them or trade them for bitcoins?

If you are that quick to let them go then you can send them to me. Seriously, why would anyone get involved with a project if they only want to hold onto the coin for 2-4 days after the distribution?

It’s dumpers like you that make projects look bad because the investors get hurt when you are doing that. At least keep the dumping low key and at least read the thread before asking where to dump your coins right when you get them.
Pages:
Jump to: