Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Ethbits Crowdsale (ICO) MORE THAN 13644 ETH RAISED ! - page 64. (Read 92938 times)

legendary
Activity: 2492
Merit: 1018
76 ethbits/ eth right?

Jesus, this is going to be big now that ETH is going up again. They are offering 10% of their revenue too so this is like cryptopia's token or Lykke which thier price is going up everyday. Would be cool to see how different thier exchange to the ones we are using.
Activity: 868
Merit: 500
I received tokens from signature campaign. What should I do with them?
Where can I sell them or trade them for bitcoins?

The decision lies on your table, but the prospect of this exchange gain significant momentum is huge and the value of the tokens is tied to the numbers of users using the platform, so you need to think twice before dumping your tokens on the market
Activity: 770
Merit: 254
I received tokens from signature campaign. What should I do with them?
Where can I sell them or trade them for bitcoins?
Activity: 21
Merit: 0
Me too! I confirm the ETB received from the fist day. Just setting the token in myethwallet like described above.
Good luck! To the moon!
Activity: 784
Merit: 250
I confirm i received ETB token in my wallet. Thank you so much for ETHBITS DEV and goodluck with you. Now just wait for the exchanger.
I got my coins. Thank you and good luck.

Yes, now also for me, I confirm received ETB token in my wallet.
Thank you very much for ETHBITS Dev and Team, goodluck.
Activity: 630
Thanks, the tokens now appear in my wallet, I wish the team the best
Activity: 490
My etb not showing in mew.what info do i need to fill in ADD CUSTOM TOKEN tab?
MyEtherWallet

1. Click Send Ether & Tokens
2. Enter private key
3. Click the button: Add Custom Token
4. In the Address field type: 0x807B9487aaF00629B674bd6d02E4917453bc5939
5. In the Token Symbol field type: ETB
6. In the Decimals field type: 12
Activity: 602
My etb not showing in mew.what info do i need to fill in ADD CUSTOM TOKEN tab?
Activity: 1246
Merit: 534
Update: For those twitter campaign participants, I think there bounty will be delivered, just wait, as per telegram conversation, they finished distributing sig campaign bounties last night. And the campaign manager for the twitter campaign had an accident that's why it got delayed.
Wait poeple, good times is yet to come.
Activity: 619
Merit: 352
I confirm i received ETB token in my wallet. Thank you so much for ETHBITS DEV and goodluck with you. Now just wait for the exchanger.
I got my coins. Thank you and good luck.
Activity: 742
Merit: 505

Activity: 700
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
received my ETB, thank's Smiley

hope you can use some of the raised ether for marketing purposefully. We have to spread the news about this awesome new exchange  Roll Eyes

I didn’t receive the coins yet. I’ve entered the token address into those forms provided in the newsletter though it does not show any coins in my address.
I chatted with them today and they stated that they will send the coins out today. So far only two transactions were given out, I have stopped checking my Eth address now.

Let me know when it’s over lol
Activity: 91
Merit: 10
received my ETB, thank's Smiley

hope you can use some of the raised ether for marketing purposefully. We have to spread the news about this awesome new exchange  Roll Eyes
Activity: 784
I haven't receive any email from ethbits, and my problem is same with qiwoman2, my ETB balance only showed 0 ETB in my myetherwallet, just hope i can get ETB ASAP because ETH price is rising
You cna go as well on the telgeram group, The procedure is on pinned message. You need to add the ETB ticker on custom token to see your ETB. If you still have problem, just message me and I will guide you.

I already did same as the procedure says, but my ETB token still 0

Thank you, but no, i already did that.

hi vongola!!!
check this google sheet..
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1J9bfb2lnmDNcnccCGmMxvy0k-oMgI_-qIVMtqD1-dfo/edit#gid=0
ah the right, you can see the Transaction ID column...
when you will see this column filled at your row, you will be payed!
easy!
Oh man, i just realized it. Thanks for your help, it really helped me.

I am still don't know how to claim this bounty, and my ETB Token
is still 0 ETB in my wallet. Anyone can help me, please ?
Activity: 1554
Merit: 255
payMe - P2E
When is exchange coming Huh

Read your emails.  If you dont get emails, sign up for them.  I get emails every couple days with updates

Dear Users,

We have successfully started trading Crypto to UK bank transfer and will continue testing in order to open more pairs of trading. We will work continuously to get the site running and will start adding new sellers soon to participate. We will keep you informed about any progress in the coming days.

Regards,
Ethbits Team.

For the latest information and instructions on contributing, please visit the website.  We will also be around today to answer any questions on Telegram, Twitter, and BitcoinTalk.

Join us in this financial revolution!

exchange can not predict?
Activity: 630
Just want to confirm guys that I have received my sig payment already.

Thanks for all the admins, it is really maybe the first and last (history) at bitcointalk forum, that they will have a sig campaign as rewarding as ethbits.
Just waiting to start trading on the ethbits itrade platform. And be the No.1 trading platform.
I know this is a bit ambitious, but the right community, devs and admins can make it work.
As part of the community, I will continue to support ethbits.
Please can anyone explain to me why the signature payment is selective. I don't think there is need to fill any form again since the Ethereum address has been submitted already to the team. This should have been paid last weekend till this moment only selected few has been paid
Activity: 424
When is exchange coming Huh

Read your emails.  If you dont get emails, sign up for them.  I get emails every couple days with updates

Dear Users,

We have successfully started trading Crypto to UK bank transfer and will continue testing in order to open more pairs of trading. We will work continuously to get the site running and will start adding new sellers soon to participate. We will keep you informed about any progress in the coming days.

Regards,
Ethbits Team.

For the latest information and instructions on contributing, please visit the website.  We will also be around today to answer any questions on Telegram, Twitter, and BitcoinTalk.

Join us in this financial revolution!
Activity: 424
You will do 2 transactions per day?  There are only 49 participants in the company's signature.

You want to do what exactly?  Not like you can trade them yet or use them at all.  Calm the fuck down you signature whore
legendary
Activity: 1932
Merit: 1042
https://locktrip.com/?refId=40964
You will do 2 transactions per day? This is ridiculous. There are only 49 participants in the company's signature.

plz let people work...
Activity: 619
Merit: 352
You will do 2 transactions per day?  There are only 49 participants in the company's signature.
Pages:
Jump to: