Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Ethbits Crowdsale (ICO) MORE THAN 13644 ETH RAISED ! - page 65. (Read 92938 times)

Activity: 1085
Merit: 500
hi =D
Interesting this project, I miss the carriage, expect news!
Activity: 747
Merit: 253
I bought etb with my jaxx wallet. I can find the tokens with etherscanner. I just
made myetherwallet. How do i get my tokens on myetherwallet now?

Greets, Hank
Activity: 742
Merit: 505
I haven't receive any email from ethbits, and my problem is same with qiwoman2, my ETB balance only showed 0 ETB in my myetherwallet, just hope i can get ETB ASAP because ETH price is rising
You cna go as well on the telgeram group, The procedure is on pinned message. You need to add the ETB ticker on custom token to see your ETB. If you still have problem, just message me and I will guide you.

I already did same as the procedure says, but my ETB token still 0

Thank you, but no, i already did that.

hi vongola!!!
check this google sheet..
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1J9bfb2lnmDNcnccCGmMxvy0k-oMgI_-qIVMtqD1-dfo/edit#gid=0
ah the right, you can see the Transaction ID column...
when you will see this column filled at your row, you will be payed!
easy!
Oh man, i just realized it. Thanks for your help, it really helped me.
legendary
Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000
GATCOIN : The New Currency Of Digital Marketing
What are the advantages of buying eth from Ethbits over buying from other exchange like say Poloniex or bitcoin? A single currency based exchange has disadvantages than a multi currency support exchange.
legendary
Activity: 1932
Merit: 1042
https://locktrip.com/?refId=40964
I haven't receive any email from ethbits, and my problem is same with qiwoman2, my ETB balance only showed 0 ETB in my myetherwallet, just hope i can get ETB ASAP because ETH price is rising
You cna go as well on the telgeram group, The procedure is on pinned message. You need to add the ETB ticker on custom token to see your ETB. If you still have problem, just message me and I will guide you.

hi vongola!!!
check this google sheet..
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1J9bfb2lnmDNcnccCGmMxvy0k-oMgI_-qIVMtqD1-dfo/edit#gid=0
ah the right, you can see the Transaction ID column...
when you will see this column filled at your row, you will be payed!
easy!
legendary
Activity: 1932
Merit: 1042
https://locktrip.com/?refId=40964
thanks to ethbits team for the bounties, i wasnt expecting any token for me, thanks to PR, to julien and specially to Elei who made this possible for me even when i wasnt aware about me receiving any token Smiley

Love you all Smiley

I quote all !!!
really great team!!!
a special mension for Julien... it is very vccurate and available!!!
Thank you all!

Activity: 1246
Merit: 534
Just want to confirm guys that I have received my sig payment already.

Thanks for all the admins, it is really maybe the first and last (history) at bitcointalk forum, that they will have a sig campaign as rewarding as ethbits.
Just waiting to start trading on the ethbits itrade platform. And be the No.1 trading platform.
I know this is a bit ambitious, but the right community, devs and admins can make it work.
As part of the community, I will continue to support ethbits.
Activity: 11
Merit: 0
Great to hear.

So hopefully the next steps are:
1. Launching eth pairs
2. Marketing campaign for the people interested in buying ETH
3. This point would be for us investors, so listing the token on bittrex on other exchange
4. Launching the site on other markets outside UK
5. Development of the Ehtbits iTrade platform
6. Regular updates on Twitter
7. Dividends paid
Activity: 704
Ok. Despite all my fears they launched. No "Crowdsale is ended" message anymore.

Good luck. Now some marketing is needed and first transactions.

Is anyone is from UK to try the solution?

Yes I am from UK and will be using their site when released, ETHbit investor here so I hope to see this project do well, ETH is in massive demand in London and I hope this can be a good solution to help satisfy the demand
Activity: 274
Merit: 101
AI Growth Hacking, Crowd Shilling, and Guerrilla M
When is exchange coming Huh
Activity: 11
Merit: 0
Ok. Despite all my fears they launched. No "Crowdsale is ended" message anymore.

Good luck. Now some marketing is needed and first transactions.

Is anyone is from UK to try the solution?
Activity: 1246
Merit: 534
It is interesting that EthBits team can't keep their words, the payment of the bounty is sketchy, know clear direct statement from the team on the payment
You can ask here mate, This is their telegram group. And they are active here.
https://web.telegram.org/#/im?p=@EthBitsChatroom
They said they will explain everything in detail after the bounty has been released.

Activity: 868
It is interesting that EthBits team can't keep their words, the payment of the bounty is sketchy, know clear direct statement from the team on the payment
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
Did not send. My wallet does not have coins and may be too busy
I haven't receive any ETB token in my wallet yet

Did u follow the steps u got in the email?
legendary
Activity: 3178
Merit: 1054
Can anyone in the sig campaign post or confirm if they received bounty payment? They said they will give it yesterday, but until now, people don't receive it yet.

i assume the one above you has already confirmed. i joined the twitter bounties but i think i haven't got it too. eth is rising again if the price reached its peak, ethbits is going to have a good value too. 10% revenue is going to make its demand too.

Activity: 206
Can anyone in the sig campaign post or confirm if they received bounty payment? They said they will give it yesterday, but until now, people don't receive it yet.
Activity: 448
Merit: 250
thanks to ethbits team for the bounties, i wasnt expecting any token for me, thanks to PR, to julien and specially to Elei who made this possible for me even when i wasnt aware about me receiving any token Smiley

Love you all Smiley
Activity: 346
I realized I was over I was very disappointed because I missed the information,
Hopefully the success of this project in the future
Pages:
Jump to: