Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Ethbits Crowdsale (ICO) MORE THAN 13644 ETH RAISED ! - page 67. (Read 92938 times)

legendary
Activity: 854
Merit: 1000
So scam?
Can you give an explanation of the scam you are saying? Little I provide information that this project is completed and all participants have given their respective eth addresses in this section :

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ethbits-twitter-bounty-campaign-1849160

It is part of bounty social media

Not only social bounty they need release the signature participants bounties but don't know why they are delaying the bounties. Already they mentioned that they are going to pay the bounties on 27th may, but till now they didn't provide any clarification on it.

Could you stop talking about your f...ing bountys? , cant read it anymore realy, bountyhunters everywhere like parasits, there is another thread for bountys on marketplace section. We should focus on ethbits local.
Bounty is an important part of promotion and there wont be any cry if they are distributed on time.Anyway you are right that boumty discussion should be;ong to bounty thread.I am sure once bounty is distributed,all discussion will turn to more constructive
legendary
Activity: 1932
Merit: 1042
https://locktrip.com/?refId=40964
Sorry about the delay for the tokens all we are starting to distribute right now. One of the team members had a personal issue but we are processing now.

excited to check my new balance in my MIST wallet
the token contract still the
Code:
0xc2921ea1c150405ef952f73952f37fa2746168d8
?
thank you

Are you trolling?

I can't find any EthBits tokens in my wallet, I have added the address to the wallet and my account still displayed 0. I also looked at the spreadsheet, there is no information on the amount of tokens each signature participants will collect nor that their is information that the tokens has been paid.

Total supply 1.634.690 ETB
Signature company - 3%= 49041 ETB
Total posts - 2154
1 posts = 22.76 ETB

if you compute it's right, i will be rich!!!
:-)
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
Activity: 346
Sorry about the delay for the tokens all we are starting to distribute right now. One of the team members had a personal issue but we are processing now.

Code:
?
thank you

Are you trolling?

I can't find any EthBits tokens in my wallet, I have added the address to the wallet and my account still displayed 0. I also looked at the spreadsheet, there is no information on the amount of tokens each signature participants will collect nor that their is information that the tokens has been paid.

Total posts - 2154
1 posts = 22.76 ETB
Does ico have expired?
I do not seem to hear the news Embarrassed
Activity: 619
Merit: 352

Code:
?
thank you

Are you trolling?

Total posts - 2154
1 posts = 22.76 ETB
legendary

Code:
?
thank you

Are you trolling?

at this address i get the ICO ETB...
i'm simply asking if the ETB bounty will be credited to the same address
easy!
Activity: 630
Merit: 500

Code:
?
thank you

Are you trolling?

Activity: 616
Merit: 250
Wow it's amazingly 13644 ETH raised Shocked Good jobs EthBits team and community!
Activity: 574
Merit: 254
ethbits.com  will start live Beta tomorrow evening.
https://twitter.com/EthBits/status/868855021160497153
NrX
Activity: 770
Merit: 254
It is always good to know any update which takes us more near to launch. Ethbits will be hard competitor to already working trading platforms. Awaiting for the distribution once we have stable network over the week or so.
Activity: 549
So scam?
Can you give an explanation of the scam you are saying? Little I provide information that this project is completed and all participants have given their respective eth addresses in this section :

Not only social bounty they need release the signature participants bounties but don't know why they are delaying the bounties. Already they mentioned that they are going to pay the bounties on 27th may, but till now they didn't provide any clarification on it.
So that's exactly what an improper project is to deliver an appointment, it's just simple why they postponed it might be their meeting to discuss about this launch which may soon be on the market and after that they will share bounty for each participant..
legendary

Code:
?
thank you
Activity: 159
Activity: 2240
Merit: 270
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
I've been watching this Project for a while now, it seems that it's legit and the people that invested in this will receive a huge payout if they plan on holding their coins for a little bit.

I wonder what Bitcoin Exchange is going to list this coin. Right now it's on Etherdelta though there is not that much people trying to use that site atm to get other Altcoins compared to websites like Poloniex and Bittrex. I think YoBit might list this coin first.
Does any project mention Yobit exchange before ICO lately? The idea is no more enterprising if it was. We all wish the project a success as long as you get a stake in it
legendary
Activity: 1447
Merit: 1028
So scam?

Could you stop talking about your f...ing bountys? , cant read it anymore realy, bountyhunters everywhere like parasits, there is another thread for bountys on marketplace section. We should focus on ethbits local.
Activity: 644
Transact Safer / Chase Better
So scam?

Activity: 549
So scam?

legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1000
Look ARROUND!
I am just wondering why the ETHBITS team didn't work on the transaction system during the two week completion of the ICO?

Was it a break period for the dev's or something? It just does not make any sense why they would wait till the 27th to start testing the transaction system when they know that they will be distributing the coin on that day. Maybe the ETHBITS dev's didn't have that much hope for the success of this project?
Activity: 770
Merit: 251
MOBU - FUTURE OF SECURITY TOKENS
Also waiting for the bounty to be distributed. I'm so intrigued by this project and the very idea is so perspective especially in today's reality.
Activity: 11
Merit: 0
Dear Users,
We are currently testing www.ethbits.com  and the Ether wallet is now fully functional. However we would like a few additional days to do thorough testing to make sure there are no loss of funds. So we will be going into live BETA 29th and start the live trading then. We can not take any risks with users funds and we appreciate your patience and understanding in this situation. We will keep you updated until we launch but 29th of May we intend to start trading. Regards, Ethbits Team

For the latest information and instructions on contributing, please visit the website .  We will also be around today to answer any questions on Telegram , Twitter , and BitcoinTalk .

Join us in this financial revolution!

Guys, subscribe for newsletter. I got this message yesterday.
Better to wait a couple of days and have our money safe.
Pages:
Jump to: