Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Ethbits Crowdsale (ICO) MORE THAN 13644 ETH RAISED ! - page 97. (Read 92938 times)

Activity: 1246
Merit: 534
This is very legit, if you will read the whole thread, you will see that they even attend the CoinFest and have fruitful result.
Just waiting for the ICO to open. 4 days to go.
Activity: 854
Merit: 264
Crypto is not a religion but i like it
Some good features I saw :- ETHBIT

4 Mill tokens will be sold during the Crowdsale and all unsold will be burned2

 Pool trading – We integrate with up to 15 leading cryptocurrencies, and by using trading
forces major profits can be obtained by trading in the volatile cryptocurrency market.
 Cold and secure storage of user funds - We alleviate the worry of hacking attempts with
the use of cold and secure storage. Use your Trezor device to access and store your
money securely, using two-factor authentication and other security verification
methods.
 Catering to inexperienced users – Our system allows inexperienced traders to copy the
movements of those who are much more experienced. New traders can benefit from
the expertise and knowledge of experienced market gamers. For users with no time to
research trading, there will be the option to Auto Trade. Auto Trade is a feature that
automatically follows the top traders based on their historical as well as present
performance level. Auto Trade is the safest way of trading and will be implemented in
the ETHBITS Investment Fund.
 ETHBITS Investment Fund - We will provide a completely managed investment fund,
based on the leading cryptocurrencies. Users can choose to invest without the hassle of
knowing when to buy or to sell! We will base this in the top five currencies - users just
decide how much to invest and for how long.
 Advantages for traders – Traders who work in our platform have the opportunity of
earning a percentage of their follower’s profit and obtain power-ups to gain certain
privileges, such as reduced fees.
 Credit Card Integration - A major feature of ETHBITS Local is direct integration with the
new Mycelium card, which enables our users to spend their cryptocurrency easily and
safely. The Mycelium card is a blockchain-based card and mobile wallet for payment
management. Additional information on the Mycelium card can be found at:
Is this project legit or just another scam ?

This project should be legit, it is listing on large media website, and there is escrow, the dev team has shown their identities in public. I think it is legit project.

I talked with the team , the project is legit
Activity: 306
Merit: 250

This project should be legit, it is listing on large media website, and there is escrow, the dev team has shown their identities in public. I think it is legit project.
Activity: 2800
Merit: 595
https://www.betcoin.ag
5 days to the start of the ICO, the team has been working around the clock to make this a success, more promotion articles will help put Ethbits on the faces of potential investors

Did ETHbits have their own article bounty program too?
I wish to join if they have. The more articles posted about ETHbits I guess can help collect more BTC.  There are projects almost similar to EHTbits because they also have an exchange such as Exscudo, they do have article bounty program too.
Activity: 630
Merit: 500
5 days to the start of the ICO, the team has been working around the clock to make this a success, more promotion articles will help put Ethbits on the faces of potential investors
Activity: 492
Merit: 291
TokenMarket.net
Hello to everybody.

get more answers in our podcast with ETHBITS here: https://tokenmarket.net/blockchain/blockchain/assets/ethbits/podcast

legendary
Activity: 1932
Merit: 1042
https://locktrip.com/?refId=40964
no bounty?

Did you even read the thread? There's a bunch of Bounties for ETHBITS most of the posts within this thread is people discussing how the whole ETHBITS bounty was going to be distributed. You might want to search around before making a post.

hum.. this is a strange new coin project..
it seems people are more interested to bounty distribution, instead of the core project things...
Activity: 2240
Merit: 270
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
2018 is a long period to wait now and we have a lot project have their ICO and go silent,without  tweets,blogs update and Facebook,they are their invest drag them around. What is ur to avoid this and keep investors confident on the progress of the project
Activity: 774
Merit: 500
Look ARROUND!
no bounty?

Did you even read the thread? There's a bunch of Bounties for ETHBITS most of the posts within this thread is people discussing how the whole ETHBITS bounty was going to be distributed. You might want to search around before making a post.
Activity: 610
#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE
legendary
Activity: 1932
Merit: 1042
https://locktrip.com/?refId=40964
i hope devs and ETHbits PR , do all possible to avoid the same problems that had match pool ICO.
i'm involved in ethBits...
let's do something BIG!
Activity: 457
Generation Blockchain.
Things so far have been going well at Coinfest. One of the most interesting things is a potential partnership between Ethbits Local and a Bitcoin ATM company. 

Hi. Regarding the SIG campaign we have assigned 3% of all coins to the participants. After the ICO we will calculate how many posts you all have done and then divide equally. we will make it all clear on the spreadsheet. This will work out better than giving you a fixed amount due to the number of participants. Actually probably a lot better so I hope you are happy with it.
3% of all coins? Does it mean it is 3% of 5mil tokens? Just wanna make it clear, so it will be 150000 wthbits for the signature campaign?
Am I right?
How many tokens allocated to the signature campaign?

3% of all tokens sold so you will be happy if you are participating.

So I am a bit confused now. In the ANN it states '4 mill tokens will be sold during the Crowdsale and all unsold will be burned'. But later it says that '2 Million tokens will for 0.11-0.13 ETH during Token crowdsale' and '2 Mill tokens will be for sale upon launch of the site until sold for a fixed price of 1 ETH each'
--> How many tokens will be for sale during ICO? 2 Million or 4 Million? Will there be a sale after ending of the ICO at a price of 1 ETH/ETB? I don't understand...

Furthermore; on the ICO website it says a price 0.1-0.13 ETH each, but here in ANN it says 0.11-0.13 ETH each? So what is the price during ICO, between 0.1-0.13 ETH/ETB or 0.11-0.13 ETH/ETB?

Any clarification on this possibly? Would like to know this before i can decide to participate in the ico or not.

Hi there sorry for the confusion. We did change to pricing structure based on the communities concerns. so the new price is:

Week 1 0.01 ETH per ETB 1st Week 
Week 2 0.011 ETH per ETB 2nd Week
Week 3 0.012 ETH per ETB 3nd Week 
Week 4 0.013 ETH per ETB 4nd Week

If you find any information contrary to this anywhere please let us know. This is the price in the white paper.

OP should be updated with the latest information - like the pricing. Anyone reading the OP will be confused with the information. It still states that 2 million will be sold for fixed price of 1 ETH.
And what happens to the unsold tokens (after taking out 3% for bounties)? they get burned or devs keeps them?

20% (1 million) - is that reserved for dev team? it was not mentioned how many of the tokens is allocated to your pockets.
Activity: 378
EthBits
EthBits launches Token Crowd Sale to build Next Gen Digital Currency Exchange.
                                                YouTube Video: https://youtu.be/ijBWUUAdwR4  for Russian-speaking people!

That's a fantastic news! It grow fast actualy! Awesome !
Activity: 275
So I am a bit confused now. In the ANN it states '4 mill tokens will be sold during the Crowdsale and all unsold will be burned'. But later it says that '2 Million tokens will for 0.11-0.13 ETH during Token crowdsale' and '2 Mill tokens will be for sale upon launch of the site until sold for a fixed price of 1 ETH each'
--> How many tokens will be for sale during ICO? 2 Million or 4 Million? Will there be a sale after ending of the ICO at a price of 1 ETH/ETB? I don't understand...

Furthermore; on the ICO website it says a price 0.1-0.13 ETH each, but here in ANN it says 0.11-0.13 ETH each? So what is the price during ICO, between 0.1-0.13 ETH/ETB or 0.11-0.13 ETH/ETB?

Any clarification on this possibly? Would like to know this before i can decide to participate in the ico or not.

Good to see the question on price is clarified. But are there 2 or 4 million coins for sale in the ICO? What's that with the 1 ETH/each part? Thanks for the information Smiley
Activity: 86
Merit: 10
I can understand users who attend on coinfest don't want photos to reveal themselves. If coinfest are just help nearby I could be attending to this events to mingle with users from bitcointalk.

I dont understand why in the ICOtracker, it says that escrow in ethbits is 0. Can someone please explain it?
Thanks.

0 means that the escrow is not rated. This means that the Curator did not find information about specific people and could not contact them, to confirm their participation as an escrow

Fran from bravenewcoin who is the principle escrow agent came on the old thread an announced it. You can contact them at the following sites www.bravenewcoin.com and www.tokenmarket.net to confirm if you wish. If there are concerns we can ask a representative from token market to also confirm it.

All information about the Escrow must be published on the project website with all the details... a schedule and conditions for the funds release, participants names/nicknames, addresses, etc.

You might wanna check this article http://finance.yahoo.com/news/ethbits-launches-token-crowd-sale-113000272.html It has some important information about them.

"LocalBitcoins allows users to buy bitcoins without a bank account, but we are moving into alternative currencies to cater for the growing movement into crypto."

- Pravjit Singh, Ethbits.com Director, Founder & CEO

It's probably a typo... and not a word about Escrow
Activity: 2800
Merit: 595
https://www.betcoin.ag
I can understand users who attend on coinfest don't want photos to reveal themselves. If coinfest are just help nearby I could be attending to this events to mingle with users from bitcointalk.

I dont understand why in the ICOtracker, it says that escrow in ethbits is 0. Can someone please explain it?
Thanks.

0 means that the escrow is not rated. This means that the Curator did not find information about specific people and could not contact them, to confirm their participation as an escrow

Fran from bravenewcoin who is the principle escrow agent came on the old thread an announced it. You can contact them at the following sites www.bravenewcoin.com and www.tokenmarket.net to confirm if you wish. If there are concerns we can ask a representative from token market to also confirm it.

All information about the Escrow must be published on the project website with all the details... a schedule and conditions for the funds release, participants names/nicknames, addresses, etc.

You might wanna check this article http://finance.yahoo.com/news/ethbits-launches-token-crowd-sale-113000272.html It has some important information about them.
Activity: 350
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
Things so far have been going well at Coinfest. One of the most interesting things is a potential partnership between Ethbits Local and a Bitcoin ATM company. 

Hi. Regarding the SIG campaign we have assigned 3% of all coins to the participants. After the ICO we will calculate how many posts you all have done and then divide equally. we will make it all clear on the spreadsheet. This will work out better than giving you a fixed amount due to the number of participants. Actually probably a lot better so I hope you are happy with it.
3% of all coins? Does it mean it is 3% of 5mil tokens? Just wanna make it clear, so it will be 150000 wthbits for the signature campaign?
Am I right?
How many tokens allocated to the signature campaign?

3% of all tokens sold so you will be happy if you are participating.

Hi there sorry for the confusion. We did change to pricing structure based on the communities concerns. so the new price is:

Week 1 0.01 ETH per ETB 1st Week 
Week 2 0.011 ETH per ETB 2nd Week
Week 3 0.012 ETH per ETB 3nd Week 
Week 4 0.013 ETH per ETB 4nd Week

If you find any information contrary to this anywhere please let us know. This is the price in the white paper.

Things are looking legit for ETHBITS.
You guys may want to build a profile with other Social Media websites like Vimeo and Veoh to spread awareness.
Activity: 798
Merit: 501

Now the price on website:
Price 0.01 ETH per ETB 1st Week 
2Price 0.011 ETH per ETB 2nd Week
3Price 0.012 ETH per ETB 3nd Week 
4Price 0.013 ETH per ETB 4nd Week
Yes with the price of ether going down I would guess the price would be lower for ethbits as well.
Pages:
Jump to: