Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Ethbits Crowdsale (ICO) MORE THAN 13644 ETH RAISED ! - page 99. (Read 92938 times)

Activity: 700
Merit: 500
Hi. Regarding the SIG campaign we have assigned 3% of all coins to the participants. After the ICO we will calculate how many posts you all have done and then divide equally. we will make it all clear on the spreadsheet. This will work out better than giving you a fixed amount due to the number of participants. Actually probably a lot better so I hope you are happy with it.
That's a good news, it's very generous, I hope this campaign will be more successful. I believe that rate will attract more members to participate in the campaign. Good luck to us.
3% of the coin reward to the participants, I am very satisfied with the reward of the signature movement. I hope it is successful.
Activity: 742
Merit: 250
Cannot waiting Ethbits ICO started dev
Activity: 1246
Merit: 534
Hi. Regarding the SIG campaign we have assigned 3% of all coins to the participants. After the ICO we will calculate how many posts you all have done and then divide equally. we will make it all clear on the spreadsheet. This will work out better than giving you a fixed amount due to the number of participants. Actually probably a lot better so I hope you are happy with it.
3% of all coins? Does it mean it is 3% of 5mil tokens? Just wanna make it clear, so it will be 150000 wthbits for the signature campaign?
Am I right?
legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023
Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron
That's a good news, it's very generous, I hope this campaign will be more successful. I believe that rate will attract more members to participate in the campaign. Good luck to us.

Followed and retweeted. I think this is going to be a good campaign and I really like the name ETHBITS. It has a catchy theme and I think it might become very popular. I will be keeping an eye on this before the ICO as I might want to pick up a few for sure.
Activity: 275
So I am a bit confused now. In the ANN it states '4 mill tokens will be sold during the Crowdsale and all unsold will be burned'. But later it says that '2 Million tokens will for 0.11-0.13 ETH during Token crowdsale' and '2 Mill tokens will be for sale upon launch of the site until sold for a fixed price of 1 ETH each'
--> How many tokens will be for sale during ICO? 2 Million or 4 Million? Will there be a sale after ending of the ICO at a price of 1 ETH/ETB? I don't understand...

Furthermore; on the ICO website it says a price 0.1-0.13 ETH each, but here in ANN it says 0.11-0.13 ETH each? So what is the price during ICO, between 0.1-0.13 ETH/ETB or 0.11-0.13 ETH/ETB?

Activity: 2926
Merit: 567

I think it's fair and much better on the first I did not made the minimum amount of post because of being away in my workplace I hope you can consider that,hopefully everything goes well now that we do not have fudster roaming around.
Activity: 952
Merit: 500
Activity: 159
Merit: 100
https://twitter.com/CoinFestUK/status/849733915581583364 

See tweet from coinfest. Hope to see some of you there!
Activity: 159
Merit: 100
Activity: 784
Activity: 588
Merit: 503
Free Julian Assange
I don't think self moderate thread is a valid option for an ico, but if the fud is everywere is the only option!
legendary
Activity: 1932
Merit: 1042
https://locktrip.com/?refId=40964
When will the signature campaign end, I mean how many weeks are still remaining for the same?
I am asking this because I saw somewhere that when the ICO ends, the signature campaign will also end, is it so?
I might be interested in joining this after my term ends with vDice this month after 16th, so just curious to know.

this is a good question...
until we need to wear ethbits signature to get tokens???
a clear end date could help!
maybe you can tell us this info, in OP page.
Activity: 924
Merit: 526
GIF by SOCIFI
The projects looks interesting. I'd like to ask, does the ICO accept only ETH or BTC as well?

Thanks

It doesn't mention BTC on the website, but maybe they still might add it as an option. Maybe the admin can clarify?
Activity: 1451
Merit: 258
The next successful ICO based ETH token.
legendary
Activity: 3052
Merit: 1273
When will the signature campaign end, I mean how many weeks are still remaining for the same?
I am asking this because I saw somewhere that when the ICO ends, the signature campaign will also end, is it so?
I might be interested in joining this after my term ends with vDice this month after 16th, so just curious to know.
Activity: 644
Merit: 501
The projects looks interesting. I'd like to ask, does the ICO accept only ETH or BTC as well?

Thanks
legendary
Activity: 1932
Merit: 1042
https://locktrip.com/?refId=40964
hi all!!
just to understand better...

to respect this rule:
"1 post per week must be in The EthBits ANN"
i need to post in this thread..
or in the old one??
thank you

Signature campaign why Google form has not been updated yet?
Ask ladang galau as the campaign manager of ethbits. Each participant has different time when their post will be counted because it's depends from what was the time they joined.

the answer is above your reply...
this is the correct thread where to post...
the other was locked
Activity: 448
legendary
Activity: 1680
Merit: 1010
Professional Native Greek Translator (2000+ done)
Activity: 742
Merit: 505
hi all!!
just to understand better...

to respect this rule:
"1 post per week must be in The EthBits ANN"
i need to post in this thread..
or in the old one??
thank you

Signature campaign why Google form has not been updated yet?
Ask ladang galau as the campaign manager of ethbits. Each participant has different time when their post will be counted because it's depends from what was the time they joined.
Pages:
Jump to: