Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Ethbits Crowdsale (ICO) MORE THAN 13644 ETH RAISED ! - page 98. (Read 92938 times)

Activity: 86
Merit: 10
I dont understand why in the ICOtracker, it says that escrow in ethbits is 0. Can someone please explain it?
Thanks.

0 means that the escrow is not rated. This means that the Curator did not find information about specific people and could not contact them, to confirm their participation as an escrow

Fran from bravenewcoin who is the principle escrow agent came on the old thread an announced it. You can contact them at the following sites www.bravenewcoin.com and www.tokenmarket.net to confirm if you wish. If there are concerns we can ask a representative from token market to also confirm it.

All information about the Escrow must be published on the project website with all the details... a schedule and conditions for the funds release, participants names/nicknames, addresses, etc.
Activity: 159
Merit: 100
I dont understand why in the ICOtracker, it says that escrow in ethbits is 0. Can someone please explain it?
Thanks.

0 means that the escrow is not rated. This means that the Curator did not find information about specific people and could not contact them, to confirm their participation as an escrow

Fran from bravenewcoin who is the principle escrow agent came on the old thread an announced it. You can contact them at the following sites www.bravenewcoin.com and www.tokenmarket.net to confirm if you wish. If there are concerns we can ask a representative from token market to also confirm it.
Activity: 86
Merit: 10
Thanks.

Activity: 1246
Merit: 534
Things so far have been going well at Coinfest. One of the most interesting things is a potential partnership between Ethbits Local and a Bitcoin ATM company. 

Hi. Regarding the SIG campaign we have assigned 3% of all coins to the participants. After the ICO we will calculate how many posts you all have done and then divide equally. we will make it all clear on the spreadsheet. This will work out better than giving you a fixed amount due to the number of participants. Actually probably a lot better so I hope you are happy with it.
3% of all coins? Does it mean it is 3% of 5mil tokens? Just wanna make it clear, so it will be 150000 wthbits for the signature campaign?
Am I right?
How many tokens allocated to the signature campaign?

3% of all tokens sold so you will be happy if you are participating.

So I am a bit confused now. In the ANN it states '4 mill tokens will be sold during the Crowdsale and all unsold will be burned'. But later it says that '2 Million tokens will for 0.11-0.13 ETH during Token crowdsale' and '2 Mill tokens will be for sale upon launch of the site until sold for a fixed price of 1 ETH each'
--> How many tokens will be for sale during ICO? 2 Million or 4 Million? Will there be a sale after ending of the ICO at a price of 1 ETH/ETB? I don't understand...

Furthermore; on the ICO website it says a price 0.1-0.13 ETH each, but here in ANN it says 0.11-0.13 ETH each? So what is the price during ICO, between 0.1-0.13 ETH/ETB or 0.11-0.13 ETH/ETB?

Any clarification on this possibly? Would like to know this before i can decide to participate in the ico or not.

Hi there sorry for the confusion. We did change to pricing structure based on the communities concerns. so the new price is:

Week 1 0.01 ETH per ETB 1st Week 
Week 2 0.011 ETH per ETB 2nd Week
Week 3 0.012 ETH per ETB 3nd Week 
Week 4 0.013 ETH per ETB 4nd Week

If you find any information contrary to this anywhere please let us know. This is the price in the white paper.

This is really really very nice, i am currently spreading the word out, and excited to join the ICO of this coin.
Activity: 882
Merit: 548
EthBits launches Token Crowd Sale to build Next Gen Digital Currency Exchange.
                                                YouTube Video: https://youtu.be/ijBWUUAdwR4  for Russian-speaking people!

Activity: 306
Merit: 250
Strong escrows, nice, I am in, and will join your signature campaign.
Things so far have been going well at Coinfest. One of the most interesting things is a potential partnership between Ethbits Local and a Bitcoin ATM company. 

Hi. Regarding the SIG campaign we have assigned 3% of all coins to the participants. After the ICO we will calculate how many posts you all have done and then divide equally. we will make it all clear on the spreadsheet. This will work out better than giving you a fixed amount due to the number of participants. Actually probably a lot better so I hope you are happy with it.
3% of all coins? Does it mean it is 3% of 5mil tokens? Just wanna make it clear, so it will be 150000 wthbits for the signature campaign?
Am I right?

3% of all tokens sold so you will be happy if you are participating.

So I am a bit confused now. In the ANN it states '4 mill tokens will be sold during the Crowdsale and all unsold will be burned'. But later it says that '2 Million tokens will for 0.11-0.13 ETH during Token crowdsale' and '2 Mill tokens will be for sale upon launch of the site until sold for a fixed price of 1 ETH each'
--> How many tokens will be for sale during ICO? 2 Million or 4 Million? Will there be a sale after ending of the ICO at a price of 1 ETH/ETB? I don't understand...

Furthermore; on the ICO website it says a price 0.1-0.13 ETH each, but here in ANN it says 0.11-0.13 ETH each? So what is the price during ICO, between 0.1-0.13 ETH/ETB or 0.11-0.13 ETH/ETB?

Any clarification on this possibly? Would like to know this before i can decide to participate in the ico or not.

Hi there sorry for the confusion. We did change to pricing structure based on the communities concerns. so the new price is:

Week 1 0.01 ETH per ETB 1st Week 
Week 2 0.011 ETH per ETB 2nd Week
Week 3 0.012 ETH per ETB 3nd Week 
Week 4 0.013 ETH per ETB 4nd Week

If you find any information contrary to this anywhere please let us know. This is the price in the white paper.
Activity: 619
Merit: 352

Now the price on website:
Price 0.01 ETH per ETB 1st Week 
2Price 0.011 ETH per ETB 2nd Week
3Price 0.012 ETH per ETB 3nd Week 
4Price 0.013 ETH per ETB 4nd Week
Activity: 275

Activity: 1344
Merit: 502
Looking forward for the ICO ends and start a new EthBits trading platform.
I'm trilled to be in your campaigns. Smiley
Activity: 619
Merit: 352
Am I right?
legendary
Activity: 1680
Merit: 1010
Professional Native Greek Translator (2000+ done)
Activity: 784
                                       EthBits ICO added - ICOTRACKER.NET    https://icotracker.net/project/ethbits
                                               https://twitter.com/Kaznachej123/status/850288549106774016

Thanks.

I am also don't understand about the ICOtracker, What happen is a ICO already added in ICOtracker ?
Activity: 1246
Merit: 534

Thanks.
Activity: 594
Merit: 500
 Need Chinese Translation,these picture cant translate by google
Activity: 429
tokenmarket soundcloud , EthBits interview:

https://soundcloud.com/tokenmarket/ethbits

Great updates , stay tuned for launch ICO
tokenmarket soundcloud , EthBits interview:

https://soundcloud.com/tokenmarket/ethbits
Activity: 882
Merit: 548

Activity: 448
Tokenmarket interview with EthBits at Coinfest 2017

https://t.co/mI402xcN0R

Pages:
Jump to: