Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [ETHF] Ethereum Future | POW/POS | MasterNodes | NIST5 - page 21. (Read 40672 times)

Activity: 84
Merit: 0
Can I take part in the 3rd round if I don't have an appropriate account on Bitcointalk?
Yes. Since 3rd round there will be no restrictions associated with accounts
Activity: 8
Can I take part in the 3rd round if I don't have an appropriate account on Bitcointalk?
Activity: 10
Can i specify my ethf walet from cryptobridge or i must specify address from my local wallet?
We recomend to use local wallet addresses. If you want specify address from cryptobridge be sure to first check it in the block explorer. address must contain 30 ethf
thanks for the answer
Can i specify my ethf walet from cryptobridge or i must specify address from my local wallet?
We recomend to use local wallet addresses. If you want specify address from cryptobridge be sure to first check it in the block explorer. address must contain 30 ethf
Good afternoon. I would like to know the time 3 rounds
Hi!
The beginning of the third round will be known only after the end of the 2nd round
Activity: 51
Good afternoon. I would like to know the time 3 rounds
Dear friends! We remind that the 2nd round of our airdrop will start at 02.03.2018 17:00 GMT. To participate, you must have an account at bitcointalk.org age over 4 months and 30 ethf or more in your wallet

I missed the first round. How to register in the second?
Wait for 02.03.2018 17:00 GMT. We announce link to registration form and 2nd round will start
Activity: 2
Dear friends! We remind that the 2nd round of our airdrop will start at 02.03.2018 17:00 GMT. To participate, you must have an account at bitcointalk.org age over 4 months and 30 ethf or more in your wallet

I missed the first round. How to register in the second?
Activity: 126
ETHEREUM FUTURE (ETHF) MINING POOL

http://www.asiapool.trade

Based on Yiimp pool (No Registration Needed)
Fee  : 0.1% Only (Lowest Fee)
always updated new !
Activity: 2
Nice  Smiley I will participate too Wink
Dear friends!
Our 1st round of the airdrop was spoiled by a flood of fake accounts. We were not ready for such a situation, so as a result only 32 participants out of 720 scheduled winners could receive the award.
But we have learned a lot from this case, so in all the upcoming rounds we will conduct the review of the participants in real time so that the necessary number of winners is reached in any case.
In addition 6880 ETHF remained from the 1st round. We believe that it would be right to distribute them in the upcoming rounds starting from the 3rd round. And that’s the moment when we need your help. We can increase the reward for the participants of the airdrop or we can increase the number of participants and leave the rewards unchanged. Please help us to make a choice. Your opinion is very important to us.
You can vote in our official Telegram group https://t.me/ethereumfuture. We’re also waiting for your opinions regarding the distribution of the fund here
can you admit to participation newby akks?
Conduct the review of the participants in real time is very nice.
The burden on developers will increase, but ETHF will spread to more people.
I can not participate in AirDrop because I do not have a qualification, but I will support this project.
starting from the 3rd round we will remove the require for the account
Activity: 200
Merit: 16
Conduct the review of the participants in real time is very nice.
The burden on developers will increase, but ETHF will spread to more people.
I can not participate in AirDrop because I do not have a qualification, but I will support this project.
Dear friends!
Our 1st round of the airdrop was spoiled by a flood of fake accounts. We were not ready for such a situation, so as a result only 32 participants out of 720 scheduled winners could receive the award.
But we have learned a lot from this case, so in all the upcoming rounds we will conduct the review of the participants in real time so that the necessary number of winners is reached in any case.
In addition 6880 ETHF remained from the 1st round. We believe that it would be right to distribute them in the upcoming rounds starting from the 3rd round. And that’s the moment when we need your help. We can increase the reward for the participants of the airdrop or we can increase the number of participants and leave the rewards unchanged. Please help us to make a choice. Your opinion is very important to us.
You can vote in our official Telegram group https://t.me/ethereumfuture. We’re also waiting for your opinions regarding the distribution of the fund here
can you admit to participation newby akks?
Dear friends!
Activity: 8
Airdrop rules are too severe.
Even if you make strict rules on the surface, I think that bad guys will participate if there is no system to verify in advance.
You should consider another solution.

Like what?
Hey devs! Why don't you make an airdrop for people that have to bitcointalk accounts?
We don't have an opportunity to verify people that don't have a Bitcointalk account, this is why we've decided to make it like that
Activity: 200
Merit: 16
Airdrop rules are too severe.
Even if you make strict rules on the surface, I think that bad guys will participate if there is no system to verify in advance.
You should consider another solution.
Guys, does it make sense to buy a masternode? I look at this coin mine on the BSOD. Can you tell me what is the profit of the coin now?
of course. There are profit about 1000% annual now. You can see it http://ethereumfuture.net/#mnstat
And price is very low now
Thank yoy, bro!
Where can i buy your coin?
Look at https://wallet.crypto-bridge.org/market/BRIDGE.ETHF_BRIDGE.BTC
Pages:
Jump to: