Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [ETHF] Ethereum Future | POW/POS | MasterNodes | NIST5 - page 22. (Read 40672 times)

Activity: 8
Merit: 0
Hey devs! Why don't you make an airdrop for people that have to bitcointalk accounts?
Activity: 10
Guys, does it make sense to buy a masternode? I look at this coin mine on the BSOD. Can you tell me what is the profit of the coin now?
of course. There are profit about 1000% annual now. You can see it http://ethereumfuture.net/#mnstat
And price is very low now
Thank yoy, bro!
Where can i buy your coin?
Activity: 8
Dear friends!
The 2nd round of our airdrop will start after we’re done with all the payments for the 1st round. Estimated time - 02.03.2018 17:00 GMT.
The rules for participation in the 2nd round:

AIRDROP RULES:
1. All ranks of users are allowed to participate, if they are registered on Bitcointalk for at least 4 months
2. The winners will be selected according to the order of participants registration, if all the requirements are met.
3. In order to participate you must have at least 30 ETHFs in your wallet. Attention! Verification of these wallets will be made via the block explorer. If at the moment when verification starts there are less than 30 ETHF in the wallet, the wallet owner stops participating in the airdrop. Coins must be on the address that you specify in the registration form. You can buy the coins here - https://wallet.crypto-bridge.org/market/BRIDGE.ETHF_BRIDGE.BTC
4. If a participant does not fulfill any of the above requirements then he/she stops participating in the airdrop and his/her place will be taken by a next participant from the queue.
5. Be careful! Any corrections in your credentials are not accepted. If you make a mistake with the wallet address your reward will go to the wrong address. If the address does not exist then its owner stops participating in the airdrop.

There will be 240 winners in the 2nd round. Each of them will receive 30 ETHF to the wallet that is specified in the registration form. Those participants that are registered after 240 places can receive the prize only if the previous participants are not taking part in the airdrop for non-compliance with the rules.

Participants verification and the payments will begin at 09:00 GMT on the next day after the maximum amount is reached.

Like bad people wont have 100 accounts already. Are you taking yourself serious?  Roll Eyes

It's better to deal with the 10 bad guys with real accounts than with 500 good guys with no idea how the airdrops really work Smiley
Activity: 84
Guys, does it make sense to buy a masternode? I look at this coin mine on the BSOD. Can you tell me what is the profit of the coin now?
of course. There are profit about 1000% annual now. You can see it http://ethereumfuture.net/#mnstat
And price is very low now
Activity: 10
Those who participated in the first round, will be able to participate in the second?
Of course. You can participate all rounds
Activity: 69
Those who participated in the first round, will be able to participate in the second?
How to register in the airdrop #2?Huh Where is registration form?
Registration form will announce 02.03.2018 17:00 GMT
Thx!
Can I participate iin 1-st airdrop? Or it's too late?
1st round is over. You can try tomorrow 2nd round
Activity: 280
Merit: 10
Thx!
Can I participate iin 1-st airdrop? Or it's too late?
Activity: 1
Dear friends!
The 2nd round of our airdrop will start after we’re done with all the payments for the 1st round. Estimated time - 02.03.2018 17:00 GMT.

AIRDROP RULES:
1. All ranks of users are allowed to participate, if they are registered on Bitcointalk for at least 4 months
2. The winners will be selected according to the order of participants registration, if all the requirements are met.
3. In order to participate you must have at least 30 ETHFs in your wallet. Attention! Verification of these wallets will be made via the block explorer. If at the moment when verification starts there are less than 30 ETHF in the wallet, the wallet owner stops participating in the airdrop. Coins must be on the address that you specify in the registration form. You can buy the coins here - https://wallet.crypto-bridge.org/market/BRIDGE.ETHF_BRIDGE.BTC
4. If a participant does not fulfill any of the above requirements then he/she stops participating in the airdrop and his/her place will be taken by a next participant from the queue.
5. Be careful! Any corrections in your credentials are not accepted. If you make a mistake with the wallet address your reward will go to the wrong address. If the address does not exist then its owner stops participating in the airdrop.

There will be 240 winners in the 2nd round. Each of them will receive 30 ETHF to the wallet that is specified in the registration form. Those participants that are registered after 240 places can receive the prize only if the previous participants are not taking part in the airdrop for non-compliance with the rules.

Participants verification and the payments will begin at 09:00 GMT on the next day after the maximum amount is reached.

Like bad people wont have 100 accounts already. Are you taking yourself serious?  Roll Eyes
Activity: 51
round two tomorrow?
Estimated time - 02.03.2018 17:00 GMT.
Activity: 51
round two tomorrow?
Clarification for the 1st point of the rules about the Bitcointalk account’s age:
During the first round we faced a huge number of unscrupulous participants. There were 965 participants were registered in the 1st round. More than 900 of them have provided non-existent wallets (or the wallets for which there have never been any transactions). This is a violation of the auction rules and such participants did not receive the award of course. But due to this violations honest participants who simply did not have time to register for the airdrop lost their chance to take part in the 1st round. As a result, bad guys made it impossible for the good guys to receive the reward.
This situation is unacceptable for us and therefore we’ve conducted a little investigation. It turned out that most unscrupulous accounts were registered less than 3 months ago. That's why we decided to raise the account age limit to 4 months in order to allow good community members to take part in this round and get a reward.
Activity: 686
Merit: 100
Hello, DEV, this is the translated Thread, in PORTUGUESE
PM sended, please view. THX
Activity: 70
Merit: 1
Welcome to our pool, 0% fee two weeks
http://impulsemine.xyz/

Code:
-a nist5 -o stratum+tcp://impulsemine.xyz:3833 -u YOU_WALLET -p c=ETHF
Activity: 20
Dear friends!

AIRDROP RULES:

Nice Smiley i need !!!
Activity: 738
Merit: 100
Follow on Twitter @realToyoTheo
Can we solo mine this coin?
Dear friends!

AIRDROP RULES:

Pages:
Jump to: