Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [ETHF] Ethereum Future | POW/POS | MasterNodes | NIST5 - page 2. (Read 40707 times)

Activity: 336
Merit: 10
ETHEREUM FUTURE invests in innovative systems for promising high-income projects.Awareness is a great project.
Activity: 15
Merit: 0
yes ETHF become quite vital again, masternodes are rising to the MAX values again and Buy orders on the CryptoBridge are high too.
Activity: 200
Merit: 16
Ethereum Future succeeded in transitioning to PoS.
You can maintain a blockchain without getting frightened by PoW's unilateral miner's attack.
This project has become more attractive. I am looking forward to the future of this project.
Activity: 14
The business looks pretty promising!
Absorbing activity, aware approach, flawless results.
CriptoBridge ETHF withdraw/deposit is working!
Activity: 155
Merit: 1
now is definitely the best time to grab a masternode the price is so low! damn, I got my airdrop coins at 10,000 sats Sad that's really bad I'm glad I only got 30 usd worth of them if not I would be really depressed right now. This project better have some solid developing going on because if not it will be a hard time to get back up.
Activity: 434
Merit: 101
In crypto we trust!
Very similar logo to "Degifel". Dev is is you?)
Activity: 3
Some addnodes:
addnode=165.227.91.104
addnode=104.236.88.30
addnode=198.199.119.46
addnode=138.68.251.46
addnode=95.85.43.4
addnode=188.166.52.24
addnode=139.59.249.183
addnode=139.59.249.9
addnode=178.62.65.80
addnode=165.227.157.29
addnode=138.197.161.28
addnode=139.59.86.49
Activity: 103
They need maximum wallet update, but where is the guide how to setup masternode wallet on VPS?
Activity: 445
Merit: 100
AS PER THE ANNOUNCEMENT BY DEV

Dear Users!
We need the maximum number of wallets to get updated. The synchronization will be turned on tomorrow. This is required for a smooth transition to the updated blockchain.
Activity: 155
Dear devs,

can check and update addnode list?

I am unable to sync wallet.

Thank you.
Activity: 350
Merit: 11
ETHF need more updates and good news. I hope you can have a pleasant journey on this future development. Good luck!
Activity: 504
Merit: 3
Dear Ethereum Future Community!

We have just finished updating the ETHF code and wallets. We apologize that it took a little longer than expected.
To be able to make your profits by staking and running masternodes, you will have to update all your wallets, both local and masternodes.
The switching will be smooth: there'll be a transition PoW phase, which will give you enough time to update your wallets. Once the transition PoW phase ends, the network will switch to PoS, and old wallets will no longer work.
Please join our discord and choose the preferred duration of the transition PoW phase: 3 days, 5 days or 7 days.

What was that?
what do you smoke there?

HAHAHAHAHA

ETH coin is over. Done. And this is NOT fud. This is just a matter of facts. Bye bye ETHF
Activity: 75

We have just finished updating the ETHF code and wallets. We apologize that it took a little longer than expected.
To be able to make your profits by staking and running masternodes, you will have to update all your wallets, both local and masternodes.
The switching will be smooth: there'll be a transition PoW phase, which will give you enough time to update your wallets. Once the transition PoW phase ends, the network will switch to PoS, and old wallets will no longer work.
Please join our discord and choose the preferred duration of the transition PoW phase: 3 days, 5 days or 7 days.

What was that?
what do you smoke there?
Activity: 71
Decentralized control over the development of the platform, high return on investment.Interesting bounty company, it will be necessary to participate!
Activity: 19
where can I download a new wallet?

Great news! Please provide us also complete step by step manual how to transit our coins to the new wallet. Will it necessary to transfer it (to the new wallet address), just to install new wallet?
Activity: 85
Merit: 1
Ethereum Future

Activity: 336
Merit: 10
ETHF likes to generate passive income. The project is interesting. But I still need time to understand this project better and pay attention to its development.
Activity: 141
NEtwork is down? WTF?
Pages:
Jump to: