Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [ETHF] Ethereum Future | POW/POS | MasterNodes | NIST5 - page 4. (Read 40672 times)

Activity: 162
Merit: 0
so can I sell my ETHF coins?
which exchange is working?
Activity: 2
how to setup a MN for ETHF?
Activity: 148
Merit: 10
Got 2 mn's waiting for new wallet Smiley
Activity: 15
LOL . BSOD left the project
and all died.
Developer of your network was kept only on the strength of BSOD ?

BSOD left because ETHF is going to PoS system. That is logical conclusion.
Activity: 75
LOL . BSOD left the project
and all died.
Developer of your network was kept only on the strength of BSOD ?
Activity: 1526
Merit: 282
tBTC - https://dapp.tbtc.network/
Dear Community!
Taken into account the current situation with pools and miners, as well as new nist5 ASICs and unstable power, we consider switching the project to the PoS concept.
We are now testing the network and the new code. This will take some time, but we have no doubt in the reliability and profitability of a new model.
We do believe this change will help us to overcome the difficulties we face, and will soon pay off.
We appreciate your patience and will soon release an update.

did you 'accidentally' close the discord channel or what ?
because it's gone and i could not open it anymore.
somebody or someone else got the problem like what i did ? or they're closing the channel ?
last time i heard that you were recruited someone into your project but after that man joined the channel,it's gone now.

I do have the same problem .. discord channel down. .

For me discord is working without a problem: https://discordapp.com/channels/414104358066716692/

well a few hours ago it went down but right now everything is fine.
not sure what is going on,
but i believe it's down a few hours ago when i reported it,so that was why i asked this question in here.
(i found a lot of problem happened with some projects before,some of them were deleted without developer permission)
Dear Community!
Taken into account the current situation with pools and miners, as well as new nist5 ASICs and unstable power, we consider switching the project to the PoS concept.
We are now testing the network and the new code. This will take some time, but we have no doubt in the reliability and profitability of a new model.
We do believe this change will help us to overcome the difficulties we face, and will soon pay off.

somebody or someone else got the problem like what i did ? or they're closing the channel ?
last time i heard that you were recruited someone into your project but after that man joined the channel,it's gone now.

For me discord is working without a problem: https://discordapp.com/channels/414104358066716692/
Activity: 7
Dear Community!

Activity: 1526
Merit: 282
tBTC - https://dapp.tbtc.network/
Dear Community!

PoS is a very good solution in this situation in my opinion (PoS is the reason why I "joined" the project). I am happy to see that team is reacting to the situation quite quickly.
Activity: 84
Dear Community!
Activity: 5
Network hand on block 57600, All transaction does not confirm, mining long time does not earn
When will you fix these issues ETHF ?

https://s14.postimg.cc/cp7xl47dd/image.png

In Discord Zeus writed that team work on this problem

I know team has problem, but I want to know plan for fix these problem. Because I lost many ETHF coin from mining pool
Activity: 41
well...n5 has ASIC now
Activity: 6
Network hand on block 57600, All transaction does not confirm, mining long time does not earn

In Discord Zeus writed that team work on this problem
Activity: 5

Activity: 137
Merit: 10
Out of memory error. Please fix.

ethf-cli getblocktemplate

Code:
error: {"code":-7,"message":"Out of memory"}

ethf-cli getinfo

Code:
{
    "version" : 1030302,
    "protocolversion" : 70810,
    "walletversion" : 61000,
    "balance" : 229.88926366,
    "obfuscation_balance" : 0.00000000,
    "blocks" : 57600,
    "timeoffset" : 0,
    "connections" : 12,
    "proxy" : "",
    "difficulty" : 549.09343304,
    "testnet" : false,
    "keypoololdest" : 1519737612,
    "keypoolsize" : 1001,
    "paytxfee" : 0.00000000,
    "relayfee" : 0.00010000,
    "staking status" : "Staking Not Active",
    "errors" : ""
}
Activity: 84
Does this coin live? Should I invest?

In terms of price, it seems to be at the lowest price/value. In terms of coin idea of investment it also seems to be interesting. Of course it is a new coin still, but the price may be attractive because of that.
I am stucked at block 53574
Activity: 19
new wallet is stuck at block 54399, so how to I fix this? I already re-index the chain.

also which pools are available for mining?

+1
What to do?
Pages:
Jump to: