Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [ETHF] Ethereum Future | POW/POS | MasterNodes | NIST5 - page 23. (Read 40672 times)

Activity: 51
Merit: 0
Some invalid people in the airdrop Cheesy
Activity: 350
Merit: 16
You declare that Ethereum Future is an innovative system for investment into promising high-income projects! Do you really think so?
Activity: 56

waiting airdrop next round
Activity: 569
Merit: 250
I have two things to say:

1. someone is took my identity and submitted his ETHF address (in the tabel nr: 576)
    my ETHF address is in my profile under personal text.

2. I was late to provide 10 ETHF to my account because I thought that I am nr: 576 and have more time but actually I am nr: 58.
    Now I have this 10 ETHF but I am already red, maybe you consider  changing this.
Don't worry. We fixed it

Thank you, very much!

I understand now that somebody thought that username joosep is "free" because I made mistake and put bitcointalk link to the form two times instead of username.
Activity: 84

1. someone is took my identity and submitted his ETHF address (in the tabel nr: 576)

2. I was late to provide 10 ETHF to my account because I thought that I am nr: 576 and have more time but actually I am nr: 58.
    Now I have this 10 ETHF but I am already red, maybe you consider  changing this.
Don't worry. We fixed it
Activity: 569
Merit: 250

Activity: 66
how much time and minimum ethf for staking my wallet don't stake   Huh

staking=1  10ethf in wallet unlocked
Activity: 42
We've started the verification of the participants that took part in the 1st round of the airdrop. The link to the table is in the first post of this thread. We'd like to remind you that the reward will be distributed only between those participants that have not less than 10 ETHF for the moment when verification starts.
Dear friends!
At 9:00 GMT we will begin checking the participants of the 1st round. At the same time, we will start paying out to the winners who fulfilled the conditions of participation in the airdrop.
There are a lot of participants and verification can take a long time. We ask you to be patience. The table will reflect all the participants, the winners and the proofs of payment to the winners will be singled out separately.

Attention!
To receive payment, the participant's wallet must be at least 10ETHF. If this amount is not present, the participant is eliminated. We will not conduct a second check. Therefore, if you do not have enough coins in your wallet, buy them on the exchange
Activity: 68
Merit: 1
Strange what-gives airdrop.. What do I do, visit I have the opportunity to participate because my account is two months.. Second, what is this airdrop when you ask to buy 10 coins.. Third, why do I have to believe you at all when you are putting us such difficult conditions to enter the project.. By your rules you intentionally force me to leave your project

We made it 1 month by the way. It's your right to participate or not to participate.

Great, that's the way to go!
Is possible somewhere to see the number of people to accomplish the task?

We will share a link to the table with all the participants and will start the verification and paying rewards. The link will be posted here at 9:00 GMT.
Activity: 251
Merit: 100
great project ..10 ethf for join airdrop..let mining  Cool
Activity: 221
Merit: 11
a project that creates a very lucrative pool will succeed in becoming a profitable big project in the future
Activity: 51
Is possible somewhere to see the number of people to accomplish the task?
Why in the world is there a 1 month requirement on bitcoin talk forum to receive air drop?? i have contribute to ethf, mine ethf, talk of ethf around me and believed in ethf but since i never had any reason to do a account with a forum bitcoin talk before about 20 days ago i am punished? that is pretty lame rule, are you paid by bitcoin talk forum? what is bitcoin talk forum have to do with ethf? why a lame rule like that for no reason? i though you where rewarding ethf pioneer not promoting a forum that have nothing to do with ethf. If i wanted to promote and help bitcoin talk forum i would not mine ethf but bitcoin talk coin. I feel cheated

Dont get me wrong, i come here since long but i never had anything to say before about 20 days ago, its just a turn of luck that i made a account 20 days ago or i would still only be a silent watcher like many many peoples, so why in the world that rule? there is many watchers who never made a bitcoin talk account but come here since long to read and they supported and mined for you, a lot of them have promoted ethf like me around on facebook ect, why in the world you punish those early ethf supporter?? please give us a answer. That is almost enough to give me the final hit to leave this project since its total nonsence.

Please note that this is just the first round of the airdrop, so we might take into account the feedback from the community and change some of the rules in the upcoming rounds.
Activity: 3
Why in the world is there a 1 month requirement on bitcoin talk forum to receive air drop?? i have contribute to ethf, mine ethf, talk of ethf around me and believed in ethf but since i never had any reason to do a account with a forum bitcoin talk before about 20 days ago i am punished? that is pretty lame rule, are you paid by bitcoin talk forum? what is bitcoin talk forum have to do with ethf? why a lame rule like that for no reason? i though you where rewarding ethf pioneer not promoting a forum that have nothing to do with ethf. If i wanted to promote and help bitcoin talk forum i would not mine ethf but bitcoin talk coin. I feel cheated

Dont get me wrong, i come here since long but i never had anything to say before about 20 days ago, its just a turn of luck that i made a account 20 days ago or i would still only be a silent watcher like many many peoples, so why in the world that rule? there is many watchers who never made a bitcoin talk account but come here since long to read and they supported and mined for you, a lot of them have promoted ethf like me around on facebook ect, why in the world you punish those early ethf supporter?? please give us a answer. That is almost enough to give me the final hit to leave this project since its total nonsence.
AIRDROP: 1st ROUND

AIRDROP RULES:
1. All ranks of users are allowed to participate, if they are registered on Bitcointalk for at least 1 months
2. The winners will be selected according to the order of participants registration, if all the requirements are met.
3. In order to participate you must have at least 10 ETHFs in your wallet. Attention! Verification of these wallets will be made via the block explorer. If at the moment when verification starts there are less than 10 ETHF in the wallet, the wallet owner stops participating in the airdrop. Coins must be on the address that you specify in the registration form. You can buy the coins here - https://wallet.crypto-bridge.org/market/BRIDGE.ETHF_BRIDGE.BTC
4. If a participant does not fulfill any of the above requirements then he/she stops participating in the airdrop and his/her place will be taken by a next participant from the queue.
5. Be careful! Any corrections in your credentials are not accepted. If you make a mistake with the wallet address your reward will go to the wrong address. If the address does not exist then its owner stops participating in the airdrop.

There will be 720 winners in the 1st round. Each of them will receive 10 ETHF to the wallet that is specified in the registration form. Those participants that are registered after 720 places can receive the prize only if the previous participants are not taking part in the airdrop for non-compliance with the rules.

Participants verification and the payments will begin immediately after reaching the maximum number of participants or at 08:00 GMT on the next day, if the maximum amount is reached after 21:00 GMT. If the maximum number of participants is not reached the winners verification and the payments will begin 3 days after the start of the airdrop.

Sad Sad Sad not looking good for me
In order to participate you must have at least 10 ETHFs in your wallet. Attention! Verification of these wallets will be made via the block explorer. If at the moment when verification starts there are less than 10 ETHF in the wallet, the wallet owner stops participating in the airdrop. Cry

How do I register to participate?
Activity: 1988
Merit: 275
I only care about the name, Do you have any relation to the ethereum or their community because the name associates to it?
In addition, the project looks interesting.  Wink

Obviously, this has nothing to do with original ethereum platform by Vitalik. Just using their name. But the dev has great choice of attaching the 'future' to ethereum. But how long does it gonna last in crypto?
Activity: 602
Merit: 13
AIRDROP: 1st ROUND

AIRDROP RULES:
1. All ranks of users are allowed to participate, if they are registered on Bitcointalk for at least 1 months
2. The winners will be selected according to the order of participants registration, if all the requirements are met.
3. In order to participate you must have at least 10 ETHFs in your wallet. Attention! Verification of these wallets will be made via the block explorer. If at the moment when verification starts there are less than 10 ETHF in the wallet, the wallet owner stops participating in the airdrop. Coins must be on the address that you specify in the registration form. You can buy the coins here - https://wallet.crypto-bridge.org/market/BRIDGE.ETHF_BRIDGE.BTC
4. If a participant does not fulfill any of the above requirements then he/she stops participating in the airdrop and his/her place will be taken by a next participant from the queue.
5. Be careful! Any corrections in your credentials are not accepted. If you make a mistake with the wallet address your reward will go to the wrong address. If the address does not exist then its owner stops participating in the airdrop.

There will be 720 winners in the 1st round. Each of them will receive 10 ETHF to the wallet that is specified in the registration form. Those participants that are registered after 720 places can receive the prize only if the previous participants are not taking part in the airdrop for non-compliance with the rules.

Participants verification and the payments will begin immediately after reaching the maximum number of participants or at 08:00 GMT on the next day, if the maximum amount is reached after 21:00 GMT. If the maximum number of participants is not reached the winners verification and the payments will begin 3 days after the start of the airdrop.

Sad Sad Sad not looking good for me
In order to participate you must have at least 10 ETHFs in your wallet. Attention! Verification of these wallets will be made via the block explorer. If at the moment when verification starts there are less than 10 ETHF in the wallet, the wallet owner stops participating in the airdrop. Cry
Activity: 11
Do we need coins to be masternode?
Or just to have wallet address and internet connection?

Yes, we need 1000 ETHF
Pages:
Jump to: