Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Ethos – The People-Powered Cryptocurrency Platform - Universal Wallet - page 13. (Read 288633 times)

Activity: 952
Merit: 251
Ethos Netherlands Meetup
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W7EjXrMP3RQ

The Dawn of the New Economy
Come celebrate the release of Ethos Universal Wallet, meet the team, network with the community and learn about what’s next for the new economy.
Ethos is in the process of releasing its Universal Wallet across the Globe. Learn about the process it took to create one of the most robust applications in crypto – and explore its features, functions and tools.

Gain exclusive insight into what is next for the Ethos Universal Wallet – as well as the dynamic financial ecosystem being created set to revolutionize the World of crypto, blockchain and finance. Hear from the Ethos experts about what’s next for one of the fastest growing and innovative industries in the World – and how the new economy will function with the utilization of crypto and digital assets and what this means for your financial future.

This will be an informal setting where you get to meet the team, ask important questions and even contribute your ideas to what’s to come. We invite you to join our highly-engaged Netherlands community in a very unique event – complete with gourmet bites and hand-crafted libations. This is the Dawn of the New Economy – let’s celebrate!

https://twitter.com/Ethos_io/status/1023495999413805061

What is exact time of this event for live stream I am waiting from last 20 minutes to watch this. This is interesting event and I hope this will go successful and it will bring more attention towards this platform.
Activity: 644
Merit: 103
Ethos Netherlands Meetup
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W7EjXrMP3RQ

The Dawn of the New Economy
Come celebrate the release of Ethos Universal Wallet, meet the team, network with the community and learn about what’s next for the new economy.
Ethos is in the process of releasing its Universal Wallet across the Globe. Learn about the process it took to create one of the most robust applications in crypto – and explore its features, functions and tools.

Gain exclusive insight into what is next for the Ethos Universal Wallet – as well as the dynamic financial ecosystem being created set to revolutionize the World of crypto, blockchain and finance. Hear from the Ethos experts about what’s next for one of the fastest growing and innovative industries in the World – and how the new economy will function with the utilization of crypto and digital assets and what this means for your financial future.

This will be an informal setting where you get to meet the team, ask important questions and even contribute your ideas to what’s to come. We invite you to join our highly-engaged Netherlands community in a very unique event – complete with gourmet bites and hand-crafted libations. This is the Dawn of the New Economy – let’s celebrate!
Activity: 714
Merit: 118
If you follow this project, then it will be interesting for you to read an article about their partnerships.
https://medium.com/@soma_sct/soma-and-ethos-the-marketplace-and-the-wallet-6b34e5c487b1
SOMA and Ethos: the marketplace and the wallet. Soma project is one of the biggest supporters of this project
Activity: 84
Merit: 0
ethos rally bullrun again  this  year  ?

one year a go ethos  was 3 cents  on 26.07.2017

If the price seems cheap now, you need to buy I think. I still think that this year, if there is a full-scale growth of the market, ethos will also grow together with all.
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1003
I don't understand what do you mean by Apple's launch plan but if you are referring at iOS operating system's wallet that is already out. Also android wallet to support both kinds of users is out already. At this present price ETHOS is best buy token seeing the upcoming features. Market is in fact in wait of supportive environment to start rebounding again.
Activity: 35
The release of Ethos Universal Wallet is a tremendous achievement.
I hope to be supported in more countries.
I'm also curious about Apple's launch plan.
Activity: 641
ethos rally bullrun again  this  year  ?

one year a go ethos  was 3 cents  on 26.07.2017
NrX
Activity: 770
Merit: 254
Seeing the objectives of this upcoming meetup in Netherlands I am more than sure it will mobilize the market again. When you look at features which will be discussed and explains in details everything will be made clear by revealing work in them. Every single thing on the agenda has its importance to know what and when is next feature. Ethos has seen heavy consolidation already since universal wallet was released.
Activity: 30
I like the construct of this business! Amazing idea, riveting business, clear-cut approach.
Activity: 616
Merit: 250
I highly recommend ethos change the name on the play store and app store to include the keywords "bitcoin, cryptocurrency and or ethereum". When I search "bitcoin wallet" on the play store, ethos wallet is nowhere to be found.
Activity: 1106
Merit: 504
I have not only watched this short video of less than one minute but also have shared to spread the word about it. Here something interesting which may other also have noted is people understand the project and are contributing the way anyone can do by sharing or supporting it. This will make all the difference in the long run.
Activity: 588
Merit: 250
"Finally, a simple way to crypto" to be shared across the globe. Watch the video, give us a like and share with your friends:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QuU7sFBcOwI&feature=youtu.be
Activity: 322
Merit: 10
Finally, a simple way to Crypto - Introducing Ethos Universal Wallet
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QuU7sFBcOwI&feature=youtu.be
Activity: 168
Merit: 1
I think it's good that these tons of ETHOS reduce costs for consumers, businesses and developers and allow micro-payments at very low cost to create a safe, secure and proven way for anyone to participate in the new economy. Interesting project.
Activity: 34
I'm sure vega support is coming in next update... Happy mining
Activity: 994
Merit: 263
PassiveIncomeHunter
When airdrops, and how to get them ? tnx
I also wonder the same... How will airdrop mechanism will work? I mean will the airdrop given based on how much ethos holding in the universal wallet?
I am also interested in this question. But, probably, it is necessary to follow news in social networks, probably it will be better and most operatively.
Becoming an investor in the project, you will involuntarily follow the news of the project.

Just join the ETHOS Telegram chat, guys, and keep in touch. Everything is very detailed there. You need to download and run your Universal Wallet. Stay tuned!
Activity: 210
Merit: 10
Fiat gateway integration has been well explained in the article which appeared few hours ago. When you read and understand what Ethos team is trying to build and deliver just like Universal Wallet then all those five steps make sense. There are quick to long term processes depending on the functionality and features to handle fiat conversion. It may take some time but not too long seeing their partners for immediate solution can be expected.

Agreed on that Ethos fiat gateway we can expected in this quarter
legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1004
Fiat gateway integration has been well explained in the article which appeared few hours ago. When you read and understand what Ethos team is trying to build and deliver just like Universal Wallet then all those five steps make sense. There are quick to long term processes depending on the functionality and features to handle fiat conversion. It may take some time but not too long seeing their partners for immediate solution can be expected.
Activity: 84
When airdrops, and how to get them ? tnx
I also wonder the same... How will airdrop mechanism will work? I mean will the airdrop given based on how much ethos holding in the universal wallet?
I am also interested in this question. But, probably, it is necessary to follow news in social networks, probably it will be better and most operatively.
Becoming an investor in the project, you will involuntarily follow the news of the project.
legendary
Activity: 1372
Merit: 1001
Little less than three more days and Ethos is still leading the votes by huge difference. It looks like listing has highly probability seeing the lead. There was nice small increase in the price being backed with god volume of more than 3.3 millions for last 24 hours cycle. Fresh money is showing its impact on the market.
Pages:
Jump to: