Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Ethos – The People-Powered Cryptocurrency Platform - Universal Wallet - page 14. (Read 288633 times)

Activity: 210
Merit: 10
Guess which coin  going is be listed on Ethfinex and bitfinex  it is your only your coin ethos your fiat gateway payment soon.

https://nectar.community/#/listings

we are going to win still in number 1 sport even we slip to position 3 still we are listed in bitfinex
Activity: 641
Merit: 0
with the last  news ethos is in competion with Utrust ?

utrust want to be the paypal crypto
Guess which coin  going is be listed on Ethfinex and bitfinex  it is your only your coin ethos your fiat gateway payment soon.

https://nectar.community/#/listings
Activity: 7
After airdrop fiat gateway will be the biggest this in ethos journey

Hello Smiley I recently installed Ethos Airdrop on my phone and saw an 'airdrop' area. Am i eligible to receive something without having filled a form or something else in the past ? (I don't think so, just want to be sure  Wink).

If you scroll down in the "Airdrop" page it says "Coming Soon".
Activity: 686
Merit: 100
When airdrops, and how to get them ? tnx
I also wonder the same... How will airdrop mechanism will work? I mean will the airdrop given based on how much ethos holding in the universal wallet?
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1003
These state of the art wallets which are designed to cover every little aspect of one can need are true efforts to make cryptocurrencies reliable and trustworthy. Lot of people had concerns on storing and security but this problem is going to be resolved. Also fiat gateway will lesser the dependence of people on regular exchanges which often have issues.
Activity: 546
Merit: 105
Hey, so I just added ethos to my UW.  My wallet shows $0.00 but portfolio shows the dollar amount. It's error or bug or something else?
Activity: 686
Merit: 261
The Ethos Universal Wallet is a beautiful, breakthrough crypto solution that allows mobile users to store, track, learn, send & receive digital assets.
legendary
Activity: 1876
Merit: 1005
I have same opinion on the potential is much more high after the release of Universal wallet and its versions for both smart phones operating systems to cover the large number of users. Buying at current price is like bargaining because if release was taking place now price were jumping up much more fast.
Activity: 1358
Merit: 253
Hope many investor maintenance your business when Token Sales will start!

Thankfully today ETHOS prices are up again and now enter top 100 in coinmarketcap, I hope not to drop again so as to make users believe in the future of ETHOS, buy ETHOS now and then hold will make our money grow faster.
Activity: 93
When airdrops, and how to get them ? tnx
Activity: 641
please add  more coins to ethos

personal i want to see new york coin in ethos
A Chicago based payment processor and merchant services Payroc which facilitate to more than 30000 merchants in North America ha shaken up hands with Ethos. It will open way for cryptocurrencies to be used for payments when they buy every day life's stuff from their existed merchants. I have read the update in details and say it is big deal of course.

Great news i hope they announce fiat gateway update as soon as possible
legendary
Activity: 1372
Merit: 1001
A Chicago based payment processor and merchant services Payroc which facilitate to more than 30000 merchants in North America ha shaken up hands with Ethos. It will open way for cryptocurrencies to be used for payments when they buy every day life's stuff from their existed merchants. I have read the update in details and say it is big deal of course.
Activity: 616
Merit: 11
Ethos Releases Universal Crypto Wallet on iOS
After a successful Android release, Ethos has launched its wallet on the Apple App Store.
https://sludgefeed.com/ethos-releases-universal-wallet-on-ios/

Activity: 350
According to the introduction of Ethos, its function is easy for people to operate, and its safety technology is very high, which can guarantee users.Something to look forward to.
legendary
Activity: 2380
Merit: 1442
After airdrop fiat gateway will be the biggest this in ethos journey

Hello Smiley I recently installed Ethos Airdrop on my phone and saw an 'airdrop' area. Am i eligible to receive something without having filled a form or something else in the past ? (I don't think so, just want to be sure  Wink).

Activity: 123
Merit: 100
40 minutes ago, I sent 851 ethos from coinexchange
And still dont have any coins in my  smart ethos wallet.
It is very long time.
Edit:1 hour ago,and still nothing.

Relax ethos is a erc20 token etherium network always when market is above 830  it took  day  12 hours to transfer 580 ethos
Just received ☺
40 minutes ago, I sent 851 ethos from coinexchange
And still dont have any coins in my  smart ethos wallet.
It is very long time.
Edit:1 hour ago,and still nothing.

Relax ethos is a erc20 token etherium network always when market is above 830  it took  day  12 hours to transfer 580 ethos
Pages:
Jump to: