Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Ethos – The People-Powered Cryptocurrency Platform - Universal Wallet - page 12. (Read 288633 times)

legendary
Activity: 2506
Merit: 1113
There's no need to be upset
do we have an announced date for the first airdrops already?

cheers
Activity: 1092
Merit: 511
Ethos and ShapeShift Partner to Deepen Liquidity and Advance Enterprise Cryptocurrency Exchange

This integration will mean that Ethos users and enterprise customers will soon have access to the liquidity and exchange services for dozens of cryptocurrencies and tokens.

https://www.ethos.io/2018/08/09/ethos-and-shapeshift-partner-to-deepen-liquidity-and-advance-enterprise-cryptocurrency-exchange
Activity: 26
Merit: 0
I have no doubt that will be a 10$ coin again, maybe not in 2019, but i'm confident.
Activity: 210
Merit: 10
We couldn't possibly grow or nurture our community without the support of so many energetic individuals. Read this note from our newly appointed Ethos Ambassador, Christoph Schlechter of Germany. Could you be our next Ethos Ambassador?
 https://buff.ly/2M9fH8i

Christoph Schlechter sucks Ethos without Fg  waste  materials
Activity: 686
Merit: 261
We couldn't possibly grow or nurture our community without the support of so many energetic individuals. Read this note from our newly appointed Ethos Ambassador, Christoph Schlechter of Germany. Could you be our next Ethos Ambassador?
 https://buff.ly/2M9fH8i
NrX
Activity: 770
Merit: 254
If you are active and have eyes on the news coming out one after other it seems that fomo among institutional investors have started now. This is first bullish sign which is letting everyone to prepare for next rallies like end of lats year. This time increase will last longer and Ethos will also see new all time highs.
copper member
Activity: 238
In this piece, Ethos CIO Vishal Karir gives us an inside look at the Tokenomics behind utility tokens. And – if you haven't already, you'll want to try your demand and supply projections in the Ethos Tokenomics Calculator.
https://twitter.com/Ethos_io/status/1025472883513061376
legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1004
What has been delivered isn't little thing by putting promised wallet in the hands of people. Ethos holders are little unfortunate because of not favorable market conditions else these updates alone were enough to take it higher without discussion of next features which are being discussed to expect increase in price based on. Don't loose patience and hold it strongly good times will return soon.
Altcoin sucks ETHOS price sucks airdrop 15 or 16th august after that FIAT gateway will be available on late september or ealy september
Activity: 1792
Merit: 255
ETHOS is the new name of Bitquence (BQX), but unfortunately the price can not get past the highest position BQX, I hope ETHOS can get better and get back on the right track and the end of the year can reach at least $ 5.
legendary
Activity: 1876
Merit: 1005
You are absolutely right this is market of Ethos @kostepanych2. It is listing with old name also on hitBTC as well continuously. But you have brought this up now it may get attention of team as well to contact them if they were not doing before because of busy with development. But it is all fine if you are interested to buy or sell using the link you provided.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 105
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1003
Don't ask others advises when it comes to spend your own money. I can speak for myself and definitely will go for more ETHOS if my pocket allows me because I can afford the risk. If you think can hold and understand the project well then buy and hold for few months. In current market conditions don't go for short term holding policies.
Activity: 546
Merit: 105
A few days ago from my MEW was stolen 3000 Ethos tokens...In December it was 30 000$, today is less than 10 000$. Does it make sense to buy this coin again for hold?
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
I don't see how they are behind as there is no one doing even half of what Ethos is aiming for. They are just getting started. I'll judge them when Ethos gets a chance to fully mature. It takes time for a company to mature.So far they've made great progress and I'm optimistic they'll end strong at the finish line.
Activity: 26
SHINGO YOU SON OF BITCH RELEASE FIAT GATEWAY

Haha just sell and buy back in at a lower price. simple
legendary
Activity: 1372
Merit: 1001
I have downloaded android version of universal wallet. I don't know if it was only me or wallet is designed this way to take some time to respond commands. When you switch from portfolio to wallet it takes a while. But that key generation by shaking phone in different positions was totally fun and out of the box thinking.
SHINGO  RELEASE FIAT GATEWAY
Activity: 168
Merit: 1
Ethos Universal Wallet will be go into limited release to some Ethos community members and Pre-Registered users who will be part of our final polish and testing process — so we can make sure the Ethos Universal Wallet is as seamless and flawless as possible when it hits your pockets.
Pages:
Jump to: