Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Ethos – The People-Powered Cryptocurrency Platform - Universal Wallet - page 45. (Read 288633 times)

Activity: 222
Merit: 10
Bitquence project has created an evolution on the storage system (Digital Liquidity Network, Dynamic Asset Allocations, Consensus Risk Profiles and Cold Storage). Take a look at its services, which are incredible, very comfortable for any users. Good luck with your project!
Activity: 1162
Merit: 106
Happy to see ETHOS today's price increase of more than 12% despite the balance in MEW still under the BQX name. expect next year the price will reach $ 100.
Activity: 336
Merit: 100
the more I look into this the worser it's get:  coinpumper on youtube pumping this POS like 24/24 and all noob lemmings falling for it.
you can clearly see this guy doesn't know nothing zero financial background, a coin which has no clients and is traded like it already has 100 million clients at 725 million market cap, mumbo jumbo talk, wan't some of what's he's smoking there.

but do know where you invest in a company which barely raised 1.5 million with there ICO

than these bots keeping the price up with 6 bid raise all the time to lure in larger sales by someone...manipulated imho

a product which could be made by any other company aswell with a brandname which stands for safety, 1000's of these companies will appear in the nearby future, look at revolut.com....which already has 1 million clients.....at the end people chose quality

https://techcrunch.com/2017/12/05/revolut-cryptocurrency/

people won't be trusting a sketchy company nobody knows off....which you pay 700 Million $ for right now, but hey dreams are made out of thin air...everywhere..

question you have to ask yourself, it's alway's wise to take some profits from the table when the going is good before freefall mode..

I agree. Something very fishy with the bots, no working prototype, rising price.
Activity: 9
Merit: 0
the more I look into this the worser it's get:  coinpumper on youtube pumping this like 24/24 and all noob lemmings falling for it.
you can clearly see this guy doesn't know nothing zero financial background, a coin which has no clients and is traded like it already has 100 million clients at 725 million market cap, mumbo jumbo talk, wan't some of what's he's smoking there....

hilarious that character, like a standup comedian believing his own dreams...come on guy be honest overhere and stop with all this Pump to your viewers...this one has already gone way to far nothing established so far no clients, got to lookup in the mirror someday before it goes wrong, probably the time

than these bots keeping the price up with 6 bid raise all the time to lure in larger sales by someone...manipulated imho

a product which could be made by any other company aswell with a brandname which stands for safety, 1000's of these companies will appear in the nearby future, look at revolut.com....which already has 1 million clients.....at the end people chose quality

https://techcrunch.com/2017/12/05/revolut-cryptocurrency/

people won't be putting money in a product nobody knows off....which you pay 700 Million $ for right now, but hey dreams are made out of thin air...everywhere..

question you have to ask yourself, it's alway's wise to take some profits from the table when the going is good

legendary
Activity: 1372
Merit: 1001
This time increase in most of the market will remain and price will not decline like old times. I see this increase similar to increase which started in March this year and many markets are on the increase. These guys are working on universal vault which has huge potential on long term.
Activity: 896
Merit: 251
Here we go to $5 next stop because it is already on the track to get that target. It has been repeatedly to see all the low capped projects but backed by dedicated and hard working teams performed more better than mega funded projects by now. Ethos is another great example of this reality.
Activity: 9

People don't put large amounts of money in small little companies, they do that in companies which have a brand and are known to be safe....

look at etherdelta which got hacked, same for the korean exchange,

Air ballooning right now

Activity: 308
I think they should changethe logo on this bitcointalk thread from Biquence to Ethos. They did a really good job with the rebranding. I love the color scheme and most of all the product that they are going to be going live with. I wont be using coinbase anymore. And I do not use it now either, I simply do not need it. They are much better options to buy cryptocurrency and much faster options. Time to buy some more ethos!
Activity: 10
I currently have my ethos coin in my exchange wallet. What wallet supports Ethos? I prefer keeping my coins off the exchange
Activity: 336
Hi all. Wanted to ask you why this coin is so wildly rising in price? What the big news was?

looking at the binance page you can see a lot of bots in play here.  i'd stay away for now until some positive news comes out. no news and rise in price and noticeable bot movement.. something is fishy
Activity: 616
Merit: 10
Nice project! Can you say, which way would be tokens come to us?
Activity: 5
Ok, thank you. I hold only 2000 Ethos and was just wondering if they're not taking too long to get the things done. I may buy more .though
Activity: 25
OP, please update the name and ticker in the head of this thread. Change to ETHOS.

I think this thread is already abandon by tokenmarket. hope that the team do something about it.
the price is good on the market new people will get curious about it but they don't know that ethos is bqx

I'm asking because I'm not sure but coinbase is adding more coins to their platform so whats the use of Ethos if coinbase is already more established and ahead of them?

Coinbase is expensive and slow, up to two weeks for new accounts to transfer money into crypto. Yes they are adding new coins, Bitcoin cash today as a matter of fact, but it will only be few. Ethos is looking to be able to purchase top 100 coins with one click. The fees will also be significantly lower.

Activity: 5
OP, please update the name and ticker in the head of this thread. Change to ETHOS.

I think this thread is already abandon by tokenmarket. hope that the team do something about it.
the price is good on the market new people will get curious about it but they don't know that ethos is bqx

I'm asking because I'm not sure but coinbase is adding more coins to their platform so whats the use of Ethos if coinbase is already more established and ahead of them?
Activity: 896
Merit: 251
Exactly my thoughts are same I was expecting Ethos to be at least $5 by now. They are working hard on different things including educating people about usage of cryptocurremcies and partnerships plus vault management as whole draw bigger and positive impression of platform.
Activity: 728
Merit: 139

Yeah! I think that something is needed to revive this tread!

I do not understand how shitcoins threads have more post than this...

ETHOS is one of the most potential coins for 2018. I just think they need better marketing.

I will hold to 100$  Grin Grin Grin
Activity: 630
Merit: 250

legendary
Activity: 1274
Merit: 1006
Hi all. Wanted to ask you why this coin is so wildly rising in price? What the big news was?

Actually I'm surprised why the market cap isn't even much bigger.
If the team delivers, this is a game changer! No more need for coinbase and private wallets, this is all-in-1 package.
Activity: 378
Merit: 121
"SWISSREALCOIN - FIRST REAL ESTATE CRYPTO TOKEN"
Activity: 308
Merit: 11
Hi;

BQX ticker is very confusing, will it be update with new one?

Kind regards

Wonder if the team even know there's a problem?

Tokenmarket created the thread so OP isn't a team member you can contact. Lols... still hodling, price doing well even with the rename kerfuffle
Pages:
Jump to: