Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Ethos – The People-Powered Cryptocurrency Platform - Universal Wallet - page 43. (Read 288633 times)

Activity: 37
Merit: 0
This guy spreads FUD probably he wants to make a panic and hopes everyone will start selling. Hodl guus we are aiming 30$ may or june🙂 he wants to drag price down to buy some extra probably 🙂
Activity: 132
Merit: 11
judging someone by his/her looks is sooooo ...omg i don't even have the words..
lets try, hmm:
vitalik buterin the eth dude, in his rainbow unicorn t-shirts seems sooo experienced and professional
mark zuckenberg the facebook dude, veeeery experienced when he was making that project called facebook

such experience many looks very nonsense wow
Activity: 308
in which normal project in the crypto world you don't need to share your personal info? lol

what 6year old CEO?

from their page

Shingo Lavine is the Founder and CEO of Ethos, and has assembled an impressive world-class team of elite engineers and executives for the Ethos opportunity. Ethos is Shingo’s brainchild and is deeply passionate about Ethos’ mission of bringing cryptocurrency to the masses.  Shingo is the author of the original Ethos Whitepaper “Democratizing Cryptocurrency.”  Shingo is an experienced technologist and investor in Bitcoin and alt-coins, and initially funded the company with his investment gains.  While only 19, Shingo is a globally recognized expert and thought leader in cryptocurrency and blockchain technologies. Previously, Shingo was the co-founder of Jobs University, an online school with over 20,000 students, and a content marketing expert for Motzie, a mobile recruiting software company. Shingo studies computer science at Brown University.

i start to wonder what the purpose of your post is?

The CEO is young and very inexperienced. That matters. "globally recognized" is just trigger words that don't mean shit and are not verified. I don't necessarily  have a hidden agenda behind my post, just sharing negatives I found during my research...I feel that the project is way over hyped and it's unfair to the common investor who maybe just following hype.

Lols. Age means literally zero and experience is only useful when combined with the ability to process the new variables with your glorious experience. Ideas and the ability to execute them are paramount, regardless of age and experience.

I've worked with many older and apparently much wiser peeps in varying positions including very senior banking, yet they have the ideas and execution abilities of a fish. Many are only able to work in their isolated bubble, panicking when a change threatens their ecosystem... just like (insert traditional bitcorn/crypto hating banking dinosaur here).

These are the people who are currently seniors in the fiat system, the ones that are incapable of rethinking the system and simply don't like the bitcorn cause bubble/tulip/fraud/scam/terrorism/money laundering/dark web.

Their eons of experience tell them bitcoin and crypto is bad. What great experience that is
Activity: 189
Merit: 1
dude what is wrong with you?

all exchanges to fiat need your IDs and KYC

and about the age

bitstamp founder... 21year old@bitstamp start.

Activity: 95
Merit: 10
in which normal project in the crypto world you don't need to share your personal info? lol

what 6year old CEO?

from their page

Shingo Lavine is the Founder and CEO of Ethos, and has assembled an impressive world-class team of elite engineers and executives for the Ethos opportunity. Ethos is Shingo’s brainchild and is deeply passionate about Ethos’ mission of bringing cryptocurrency to the masses.  Shingo is the author of the original Ethos Whitepaper “Democratizing Cryptocurrency.”  Shingo is an experienced technologist and investor in Bitcoin and alt-coins, and initially funded the company with his investment gains.  While only 19, Shingo is a globally recognized expert and thought leader in cryptocurrency and blockchain technologies. Previously, Shingo was the co-founder of Jobs University, an online school with over 20,000 students, and a content marketing expert for Motzie, a mobile recruiting software company. Shingo studies computer science at Brown University.

The CEO is young and very inexperienced. That matters. "globally recognized" is just trigger words that don't mean shit and are not verified. I don't necessarily  have a hidden agenda behind my post, just sharing negatives I found during my research...I feel that the project is way over hyped and it's unfair to the common investor who maybe just following hype.

what 6year old CEO?

Yes you do. They seek to replace coinbase and they need to meet regualation requirements for that which they already have. Those include ID.

what 6year old CEO?

from their page

Ethos Negatives:
-CEO is 6 year old kid (Shingo Lavine)...https://www.linkedin.com/in/shingo-lavine/
-Telegram admins are big time ass holes who are both dumb and mean (terrible combination)
-Will be heavily regulated and you would need to share personal info. Also they will report your crypto earning/holdings to IRS.
-Heavy competition and they're behind. Bread is just one of their competitors and they already have the customers in addition to being the fastest growing wallet in the world, and they will add the fiat gateway with multiple altcoins. Crypterium is another competitor that are looking to go a step further by adding paypal to the fiat gateway (also huge experienced team with 10 advisers, no children).

yah sure FUD...call it what you want. I shared facts (minus the 6yrold part but close).
IMO based on the coin supply of ethos, the price can reach easily 100$ after product launch
Activity: 453
Merit: 250
What happens with ETHOS or BQX makes everyone amazed, now the price has reached $ 6.2 and it seems to be going up as the 2018 trend is the year of cryptocurrency. But why I still see BQX in MEW?
The trend in 2018 is the year of the cryptocurrency
Holding a BQX will surprise you, and my ideal price is $62, not $6.2
Activity: 845
Merit: 100
What happens with ETHOS or BQX makes everyone amazed, now the price has reached $ 6.2 and it seems to be going up as the 2018 trend is the year of cryptocurrency. But why I still see BQX in MEW?
Activity: 602
Merit: 252
what do you think the next price stop will be? 10$?

about the physical coins...

if this project will succeed, the price of this coins will be high.

imagine a big company in 10 years, that has rebranded and you have something from before the rebrand. this can be a collector treasure.

This project is really successful if you check the price it almost reach $5 more than the ico price from the begginning until now the Developer are doing so hard to promote and upgrade this project Im very very thankful that I hold my ethos(bqx) token soon it will reach $10.
But for now Im waiting for the price dump to $2 to $3 to buy more again hehe Congrats to all ethos holder.

If the market gives such an opportunity, but it seems to me that the bar for the second wave of correction may be above 8-10 dollars the optimal threshold for a good correction, but it will already have to be re-purchased at the current price!
Activity: 308

imagine a big company in 10 years, that has rebranded and you have something from before the rebrand. this can be a collector treasure.

Yeah I was thinking that. Like a signed One Direction CD before Zayn Malik left  Grin
Activity: 798
Merit: 104

This project is really successful if you check the price it almost reach $5 more than the ico price from the begginning until now the Developer are doing so hard to promote and upgrade this project Im very very thankful that I hold my ethos(bqx) token soon it will reach $10.
But for now Im waiting for the price dump to $2 to $3 to buy more again hehe Congrats to all ethos holder.

Activity: 13
Merit: 0
Everyone is happy with the development of Ethos, now the price is almost $ 5 and I'm sure this year's price will reach at least $ 50.
legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023
Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron
Has there been any important news announcement of late that has activated the sudden price surge for ETHOS over the last 24 hours or s this just general market price action after the seasonal holidays slow down? I have a few hundred BQX I am holding for long term growth and would love to see this hit like ten bucks a piece which will be an historic event for BQX holders. I do wish I had more of it but I guess it's better to hold some than none at all.
legendary
Activity: 1372
Merit: 1001
Although that has been cleared by some other member abut the shipping of physical BQX tokens but being from the very early days I also will add my input by saying there is nothing wrong. It was planned long before going for rebranding and first 100 investors also know this thing and probably these tokens were made already so they sent those. I am enjoying the current price which are low and will be at least three time from here very soon.
Activity: 434
Merit: 255
"Hello Ethos Community! It has been an exciting and eventful year. Cryptocurrencies have experienced parabolic growth in 2017, starting from a little over $18 billion in collective market cap to over half a trillion today — the world is beginning to wake up to the potential of crypto! In this captain’s log, I wanted to reminisce on the past and begin to talk about our plans for the future."

Seen at: https://medium.com/@shingolavine/ethos-captains-log-3-886bc383a0bf
Activity: 1554
Merit: 297
Are there any updates to when the development team will publish the wallet?
Pages:
Jump to: