Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Ethos – The People-Powered Cryptocurrency Platform - Universal Wallet - page 46. (Read 288633 times)

Activity: 756
Merit: 541
Hi;

BQX ticker is very confusing, will it be update with new one?

Kind regards
Activity: 308
Merit: 11
I am happy for the moment where price has been stable at over $1.30. After what Ethos stable this price range and coming features and partnerships which of course will be for adaption and make the platform useful will trigger this market as well. It is doing more than well now.

As far as I understand they have partnered with Bitdegree, they have a strong user base of ~ 29 m people!

Ethos is releasing a course that will cover the basics of crypto currency, which will be offered as one of the first courses on the Bitdegree platform.

Sounds like they have good things in the pipeline. Rebrand just needs to be finalised
Activity: 154
Merit: 10
OP, please update the name and ticker in the head of this thread. Change to ETHOS.
Activity: 308
Merit: 100
I really hope that Binance will change the BQX to ETHOS sometime in the near future, that makes a bit of a difference in terms of asthetics.
Activity: 3
Merit: 0
I am happy for the moment where price has been stable at over $1.30. After what Ethos stable this price range and coming features and partnerships which of course will be for adaption and make the platform useful will trigger this market as well. It is doing more than well now.

Does anyone know how to convert BQX to ETHOS? I still see the balance in MEW with BQX.

don't do anything, same contract, same thing
Activity: 602
Merit: 252

As far as I understand they have partnered with Bitdegree, they have a strong user base of ~ 29 m people!

Ethos is releasing a course that will cover the basics of crypto currency, which will be offered as one of the first courses on the Bitdegree platform.
Activity: 181

Does anyone know how to convert BQX to ETHOS? I still see the balance in MEW with BQX.
Activity: 896
Merit: 251
Activity: 686
Merit: 250
Hey guys, sorry for not being as active on the BitcoinTalk thread. We'll update it and Bitquence will be reborn as Ethos. We're very active on the Telegram channel. Please consider joining that. Also, we'll make sure to give the BitcoinTalk some more attention now.

The change of name surprised me very much. Seeing a strange token on the balance sheet with a big price. But then figured out and realized that the name was changed =).
Activity: 5
Hey guys, sorry for not being as active on the BitcoinTalk thread. We'll update it and Bitquence will be reborn as Ethos. We're very active on the Telegram channel. Please consider joining that. Also, we'll make sure to give the BitcoinTalk some more attention now.
Activity: 3
Fresh news and more soon,

https://twitter.com/ethos_io?lang=fr

https://medium.com/@ethos.io/ethos-dev-update-12-15-2017-8d78db76cec5

Expect us for a great evolution for the 1st quarter of 2018 (end of the 1st quarter especially for the wallet).

I am very enthusiastic and the team is very serious and tenacious, the price remains stable despite the current storms, I support Shingo and all that work in this project, I see a big boom soon ;-)

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DRA_jfKWsAAImOc.jpg
Activity: 2800
Merit: 595
https://www.betcoin.ag
I find it strange that no one from the Ethos team bother to take the time to answer the questions in this thread. Does not fill me with alot of confidence.

Dumped mine already after waiting for some update fro the team, If they'd be back and grow more then all I can do is regret but there are some projects that also offers the same option and Eidoo I think is probably better than ETHOS. EIDOO price is also better than this one and its listed on reputable exchanges like bitfinex.
Activity: 53
I find it strange that no one from the Ethos team bother to take the time to answer the questions in this thread. Does not fill me with alot of confidence.
Activity: 546
Merit: 254
Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network
The guys did not go into the branch for a long time and were not interested in the life of the token, but the question is: Bitquence (BQX) changed the name and is now called ETHOS?
Activity: 731
Merit: 100
the Bitquence project has a very good token price on this year. this project very promosing and i'm be happy already participate in here some time ago.
I regret because the first time I get a this token sell, i immediately sell it, if I keep it a little longer I will definitely get big profits.  Grin
Activity: 700
Merit: 500
Until now there has been no official information about the turn of BQX into ETHOS, this makes me and many users confused.

But are we able to send BQX to ETHOS address on exchanges?
I was thinking if it can be, then I think it will still be okay for now but it will soon confuse more people when the price starts to rise. Some might not be able to send their BQX to exchange when they don't see BQX pair on the markets.

I think that those who have already BQX tokens on own wallets, is watching for the news about this project. And they would know what is BQX an what is ETHOS.

I knew that just as I watch it because I'm holding some BQX. But can I trade it like Can I transfer my BQX to the ETHOS wallet on exchanges? If that ain't possible up to now then the team will let us wait for how long until they allow us to do so. Which means they can exclude and disregard holders of BQX in MEW and concentrate more on ETHOS holders in exchanges.
Activity: 1302
Merit: 403
Until now there has been no official information about the turn of BQX into ETHOS, this makes me and many users confused.

I was thinking if it can be, then I think it will still be okay for now but it will soon confuse more people when the price starts to rise. Some might not be able to send their BQX to exchange when they don't see BQX pair on the markets.

I think that those who have already BQX tokens on own wallets, is watching for the news about this project. And they would know what is BQX an what is ETHOS.
Activity: 700
Merit: 500

Activity: 304
Bitquence will become one of the most advanced encrypted currency wallets in the world. The value of future encrypted money market is very huge, so the price of BQX will continue to climb. Cool
Activity: 322
Bitquence wallet has the outstanding characteristics of dynamic asset allocation, consensus risk profile, digital mobility network, cold storage and so on. It is a good mobile wallet product in the world of encrypting money. Smiley Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: