Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [eToken] Rare | Website 11 languages | New version -> mandatory update - page 14. (Read 108284 times)

Activity: 182
Merit: 100
http://virtualcurrenciesnews.com/
The answer to your question - what are you going to do after the fork applied? What is the plan for further development, promotions and so on? So many people wants fork asap, but they don't know what to do next... This guys panicing and want smth right now, they don't want to look into future of coin. Ok, we will apply fork - what is next? Anyone gonna take responsibility for future development? What is the plan?

You said that before. What panic? We have a dev who was there all the time. And since it went wrong he was online on cryptocointalk, bitcointalk and someone found him online on facebook. But no reaction at all.

You only say that we must sit down and wait. Thats your choice. But what we do is about reality.

But well do you have any ideas then? Step up and show us what to do next. There are lots of people who have ideas. About making websites etc. So i dont see your point. I saw a lot of people with ideas.

There are more coins doing it without a dev. Its opensource and decentralized and there will always be some people who step up to change stuff if the biggest part of the community wants it. Even now with a crashed and for now abandoned coin there still is life. So some people will step up and do a task. We don't need a title or a bonus. If we would do that. We can call our selfs HSBC, Bank of America or what ever.

I still don't see any answer on my questions. What will be the next step? All of you think that fork is wand and fix everything. But that is not true. This is the last our chance but not the best solution. That is why I voted to wait for dev answer and only after that start performing with fork.
what is next? Anyone gonna take responsibility for future development? What is the plan? Ask yourself before voting. There are no answers still.

Well if we wait there is no next step right?

First coin saving
Wallet
Websites
Getting back on exchanges

The normal course every coin takes in the infant stages. You could have a look at qqcoin. There dev left the building from day 1. They all made it them selfs. Only since a few weeks the dev of velocitycoin joined them.

Yes, there are more than 3 people that doing well and don't leave that coin. I will be happy if we have more people with such enthusiasm.

yep  Cheesy We maybe disagree on some stuff. But we shall see how it goes right :-) I think at the end we want the same. A good e-token  Smiley
i wont reply to self defences...

live and learn...

or be smart to choose your representers....

so your community can communicate with others from one mouth..

Have you recognized that we have a representer who doesn't respond since 4 days although he was online ?!

One mouth means single point of failure. You can see what that mean quite good at the moment. A decentralized currency needs no centralized administration.

I don't decide anything, i just asked for some numbers from their database.

What we're trying at the moment is to save the coin based On community driven decisions.

Interesting. Some people want leaders and security and think someone has to make the decisions for them. For the future of the coin etc. I think that was not the idea of a decentralized currency. The founder of bitcoin left the building from the first moment.

I can understand where the ideas come from ofcourse. That is how normal life goes. With our trustfull public representatives and bank directors  Roll Eyes
The answer to your question - what are you going to do after the fork applied? What is the plan for further development, promotions and so on? So many people wants fork asap, but they don't know what to do next... This guys panicing and want smth right now, they don't want to look into future of coin. Ok, we will apply fork - what is next? Anyone gonna take responsibility for future development? What is the plan?

You said that before. What panic? We have a dev who was there all the time. And since it went wrong he was online on cryptocointalk, bitcointalk and someone found him online on facebook. But no reaction at all.

You only say that we must sit down and wait. Thats your choice. But what we do is about reality.

But well do you have any ideas then? Step up and show us what to do next. There are lots of people who have ideas. About making websites etc. So i dont see your point. I saw a lot of people with ideas.

There are more coins doing it without a dev. Its opensource and decentralized and there will always be some people who step up to change stuff if the biggest part of the community wants it. Even now with a crashed and for now abandoned coin there still is life. So some people will step up and do a task. We don't need a title or a bonus. If we would do that. We can call our selfs HSBC, Bank of America or what ever.

I still don't see any answer on my questions. What will be the next step? All of you think that fork is wand and fix everything. But that is not true. This is the last our chance but not the best solution. That is why I voted to wait for dev answer and only after that start performing with fork.
what is next? Anyone gonna take responsibility for future development? What is the plan? Ask yourself before voting. There are no answers still.

First coin saving
Wallet
Websites

The normal course every coin takes in the infant stages. You could have a look at qqcoin. There dev left the building from day 1. They all made it them selfs. Only since a few weeks the dev of velocitycoin joined them.

Yes, there are more than 3 people that doing well and don't leave that coin. I will be happy if we have more people with such enthusiasm.

live and learn...

Have you recognized that we have a representer who doesn't respond since 4 days although he was online ?!

One mouth means single point of failure. You can see what that mean quite good at the moment. A decentralized currency needs no centralized administration.

I don't decide anything, i just asked for some numbers from their database.

What we're trying at the moment is to save the coin based On community driven decisions.

First coin saving
Wallet
Websites

what is next? Anyone gonna take responsibility for future development? What is the plan? Ask yourself before voting. There are still no answers .

I saw several coins in bad situations and do you know what? Everytime when this situation appear I saw a lot of members that was so angry on dev and situation. They wanted to do so many good for coin, but then... when we needed them, most of them disappeared.

Hey, what about the coins on coinedup ? Will they be restored after the fork ?

Were thinking of making a bank for that. We need the numbers how many people traded in that time frame.
I wrote an email to coinedup and asked exactly for that list. When i`ll get an answer i`ll post it here.

u're still doing wrong...

why everyone feels free to ask coinedup for list of transactions, other bla bla?

why don't you vote for a community manager and leave actions about coinedup - dev. - pools ext. to him?

if you continue to behave like kids, coinedup will not take future requests serious even if they will from a chosen manager !!!

Why don`t you then start  a vote for a community manager ?
We`re having a dev but as you know this dev isn`t reachable.
It`s not about having titles but about doing something.
I just asked them for the trading volume in the timeframe between when they switched to the broken chain and when they deactived their services for etoken.
When no one does anything nothing will happen. And you`re just talking and doing nothing.
You act like a kid. You talk everything bad we do to save this coin but do nothing constructive.

By the way, i`m free to ask them whatever i want. Or is there a law which forbids this ?!

Well, why do think that coinedup know what will be? It is totally depend on dev! Everything that we wnt from coinedup is not to delete wallet.dat files and eTOK database till we get the solution to that situation.

Hmm ... weren't cryptocoins created with anarchy in mind ? At least , that is what I understand. The whole idea of a crypto currency is that no one needs to be the boss , and the community (the ones that have coins) decide the future of the coins .

So what is happening here with etoken is really good. All I see is the community acting and doing stuff to save the coin . Does it really matter who makes the requests and who sends emails and such ?

As long as the whole community agrees with the course of actions taken , I think we are doing good. Afterall , if we get upset we dump and mine something else. That is how it should work . So why wait for a dev/community manager ? Let's all just work together.

P.S. I did vote on the voting thread.

The answer to your question - what are you gowhat will happening to do after the fork applied? What is the plan for further development, promotions and so on? So many people wants fork asap, but they don't know what to do next... This guys panicing and want smth right now, they don't want to look into future of coin. Ok, we will apply fork - what is next? Anyone gonna take responsibility for future development? What is the plan?
Re
Have you read what i wrote ? How should coinedup know what will happen ?
I just asked what the trading volume was during the time they weRe On the wrong chain. They can see this in their database.
I haven't asked them to use their magical glassball to tell us the Future.

The problem is there is no dev at the moment. So WHO decides ?
Activity: 56
Merit: 0

live and learn...

Were thinking of making a bank for that. We need the numbers how many people traded in that time frame.
I wrote an email to coinedup and asked exactly for that list. When i`ll get an answer i`ll post it here.

why everyone feels free to ask coinedup for list of transactions, other bla bla?

why don't you vote for a community manager and leave actions about coinedup - dev. - pools ext. to him?

if you continue to behave like kids, coinedup will not take future requests serious even if they will from a chosen manager !!!

I just asked them for the trading volume in the timeframe between when they switched to the broken chain and when they deactived their services for etoken.
When no one does anything nothing will happen. And you`re just talking and doing nothing.
You act like a kid. You talk everything bad we do to save this coin but do nothing constructive.

By the way, i`m free to ask them whatever i want. Or is there a law which forbids this ?!

Well, why do think that coinedup know what will be? It is totally depend on dev! Everything that we wnt from coinedup is not to delete wallet.dat files and eTOK database till we get the solution to that situation.

Hmm ... weren't cryptocoins created with anarchy in mind ? At least , that is what I understand. The whole idea of a crypto currency is that no one needs to be the boss , and the community (the ones that have coins) decide the future of the coins .

So what is happening here with etoken is really good. All I see is the community acting and doing stuff to save the coin . Does it really matter who makes the requests and who sends emails and such ?

As long as the whole community agrees with the course of actions taken , I think we are doing good. Afterall , if we get upset we dump and mine something else. That is how it should work . So why wait for a dev/community manager ? Let's all just work together.

Activity: 84
Merit: 10
the cake is a lie

Difficulty at murkanovics preliminary pool with the hopefully bugfree client just dropped to 2 Wink
http://etoken.pool.digiraha.ee/index.php If you guys want to give it a try Smiley

Pool will be disabled when diff lowered to 0.2. Pool woner said that.

I agree. I also dont want a title. I took up the glove and tried to manage some stuff. Together with Solidchange we asked devs and had contact arround the clock. And lots of other people also stepped up and did there part. Thats the way this coin should go from now on. A community based coin.

Activity: 112
Merit: 10
Difficulty at murkanovics preliminary pool with the hopefully bugfree client just dropped to 2 Wink
http://etoken.pool.digiraha.ee/index.php If you guys want to give it a try Smiley
Activity: 56
Merit: 0

All old coin safe their, but any deposit made after fork applied will be canceled and return to sender. All new coin (if you bought any or mined) will disappear.

Coined up cannot answer anything for now.Cause they are waiting too, they can enable market for withdraw. You just must know - your coins are safe there, cause the wallet.dat is ok.

Great job. I know solidchange is also getting a list. I am in contact with the new dev.

I am kinda tiered  Smiley so i will be checking in a little less often. But when i have more news....it willl be posted  Smiley

And yep i still wait for the poll to end  Grin

Pages:
Jump to: