Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN ] EvenCoin - self automining for 15 yaers! - page 82. (Read 770835 times)

Activity: 280
Merit: 10
Hello guys! I don’t have deep knowledge in all the things that are directly or indirectly related to mining. May be someone wants to explain me how this system Is going to work?

this project is going to renew the whole mining system. Very ambitious and useful project, as for me. The system of mining devoted to the idea of passive income
Thank you a lot. But this info is not new for me. I wanted to receive more detailed picture, not obvious truisms… May be you can tell me some more?
well, some information from wiki: “Mining is the process of adding transaction records to Bitcoin's public ledger of past transactions (and a "mining rig" is a colloquial metaphor for a single computer system that performs the necessary computations for "mining".
Now it is much clearer. If there is more information, send me the link to get it. Seems like this project is to reach success
a lot. Here you are https://en.bitcoin.it/wiki/Mining . Hope that this link and the information I gave will be more or less helpful, because it is strange that you did not have any special knowledge about mining
And know a lot, just tested how kind the community is. Can you tell me some more about this project, may be some prominent features of the project or advantages of the platform that is going to be created?
how smart, at first to test community and then to know more about project its.  This project offers us absolutely different system of mining that doesn’t depend on computing power.
You know, I have seen tons of projects that offer new type of mining. I want to understand why exactly this project should raise a lot of funds at the fund-raising campaign?
Activity: 252
Guys, hello! I see that this project is chasing the aim to create new comfortable platform for mining and I want to know how exactly people will earn there?
well, good question, I also wanted to know this when joining this community. You have mentioned absolutely right, it is a mining platform where you mine tokens
fine, but how can I earn real/fiat money on this platform and how the team wants to make this system go?
ll tokens can be exchanged for fiat money or another cryptocurrency, that is why there is no problem. This system is calculated with the help of special mathematical method.
you mean every single detail is taken into account and nothing can go wrong? I hear that more than hundred times and there were a lot of bugs
Activity: 350
Hello guys! I don’t have deep knowledge in all the things that are directly or indirectly related to mining. May be someone wants to explain me how this system Is going to work?

this project is going to renew the whole mining system. Very ambitious and useful project, as for me. The system of mining devoted to the idea of passive income
Thank you a lot. But this info is not new for me. I wanted to receive more detailed picture, not obvious truisms… May be you can tell me some more?
well, some information from wiki: “Mining is the process of adding transaction records to Bitcoin's public ledger of past transactions (and a "mining rig" is a colloquial metaphor for a single computer system that performs the necessary computations for "mining".
Now it is much clearer. If there is more information, send me the link to get it. Seems like this project is to reach success
a lot. Here you are https://en.bitcoin.it/wiki/Mining . Hope that this link and the information I gave will be more or less helpful, because it is strange that you did not have any special knowledge about mining
And know a lot, just tested how kind the community is. Can you tell me some more about this project, may be some prominent features of the project or advantages of the platform that is going to be created?
how smart, at first to test community and then to know more about project its.  This project offers us absolutely different system of mining that doesn’t depend on computing power.

Activity: 210
Guys, hello! I see that this project is chasing the aim to create new comfortable platform for mining and I want to know how exactly people will earn there?
well, good question, I also wanted to know this when joining this community. You have mentioned absolutely right, it is a mining platform where you mine tokens
fine, but how can I earn real/fiat money on this platform and how the team wants to make this system go?
ll tokens can be exchanged for fiat money or another cryptocurrency, that is why there is no problem. This system is calculated with the help of special mathematical method.

Activity: 210

Activity: 364
Do you think that this collaboration should be trusted? On the account of cooperation, Fintech has many similar companies, like Evencoin! A big company will not pay attention if Evencoin has problems!
Do you really think that Evencoin needs a mentor or a mentor to solve problems? I think this is absolutely wrong, the project team has its own experience
Of course, I do not doubt the experience that the team received during the creation of their projects, and I also have no doubt that EvenCoin is an excellent project
But still you decided to write that Fintech can not save the project team from collapse if the market starts to fluctuate, right?
Yes it is. The matter is that any project needs good advisors, or partners, who will be able to assess the work of the project team from outside and draw some conclusions from this
But what's the problem with Fintech Corporation? In my humble opinion, this company has been dealing with financial and market relations for a long time
I think he sees the problem in that Fintech does not count with its partners because there are a lot of them. But it does not mean anything, since a big project does not mean that he does not listen to the opinion of the smaller ones
you understood the basic idea that I have in my head. Fintech will not take any steps in the event of a collapse of the project team, nor will they waste their energy on advices for beginners
Activity: 33
Merit: 0
I can’t forecast what will happen with this market, but I know that in next several years they will come much more organized.
Activity: 266
Do you think that this collaboration should be trusted? On the account of cooperation, Fintech has many similar companies, like Evencoin! A big company will not pay attention if Evencoin has problems!
Do you really think that Evencoin needs a mentor or a mentor to solve problems? I think this is absolutely wrong, the project team has its own experience
Of course, I do not doubt the experience that the team received during the creation of their projects, and I also have no doubt that EvenCoin is an excellent project
But still you decided to write that Fintech can not save the project team from collapse if the market starts to fluctuate, right?
Yes it is. The matter is that any project needs good advisors, or partners, who will be able to assess the work of the project team from outside and draw some conclusions from this
But what's the problem with Fintech Corporation? In my humble opinion, this company has been dealing with financial and market relations for a long time
I think he sees the problem in that Fintech does not count with its partners because there are a lot of them. But it does not mean anything, since a big project does not mean that he does not listen to the opinion of the smaller ones
Activity: 35
Greetings everyone! I have taken the time and checked all the details of your idea and I can say that everything is really very good. So I can just wish you good luck guys! To the mooooon!
Activity: 238
Activity: 364
Pages:
Jump to: