Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN ] EvenCoin - self automining for 15 yaers! - page 83. (Read 770835 times)

Activity: 308
Merit: 10
Do you think that this collaboration should be trusted? On the account of cooperation, Fintech has many similar companies, like Evencoin! A big company will not pay attention if Evencoin has problems!
Do you really think that Evencoin needs a mentor or a mentor to solve problems? I think this is absolutely wrong, the project team has its own experience
Of course, I do not doubt the experience that the team received during the creation of their projects, and I also have no doubt that EvenCoin is an excellent project

we only hope everything is smooth and successful for this platform. many users support this platform, maybe one of them is the interesting concept or the team behind it. we see further developments.
Activity: 266
Merit: 0
Do you think that this collaboration should be trusted? On the account of cooperation, Fintech has many similar companies, like Evencoin! A big company will not pay attention if Evencoin has problems!
Do you really think that Evencoin needs a mentor or a mentor to solve problems? I think this is absolutely wrong, the project team has its own experience
Of course, I do not doubt the experience that the team received during the creation of their projects, and I also have no doubt that EvenCoin is an excellent project
But still you decided to write that Fintech can not save the project team from collapse if the market starts to fluctuate, right?
Activity: 364
Activity: 364
It is experience and knowledge that ensure the stability of the company! The company is registered in one of the fastest growing countries in the field of economy.
That's right, my friend! Fintech Corporation helped Evencoin project become a very developed project in the crypto-currency community! This is an amazing partnership!
Excellent! It seems that the project is even registered as EVEN FINTECH SOLUTIONS LLC. In Abu Dhabi! This is a very high-profile name, I think that the project expects development and constant growth!
Activity: 238
It is experience and knowledge that ensure the stability of the company! The company is registered in one of the fastest growing countries in the field of economy.
That's right, my friend! Fintech Corporation helped Evencoin project become a very developed project in the crypto-currency community! This is an amazing partnership!
Activity: 350
Guys, I want to know more about token? Is there is something special about it or everything is simple as always “buy and then sell and everything will be ok”?
I have heard that you receive more money when you have these tokens, but I don’t know for a fact and I can be wrong. Correct me if someone know for sure what these token give.
As stated on the web-site Evencoin is a coin fully supported by mathematical Logic which is proven and established under the Ethereum Blockchain. So a proven Logic never goes wrong.
You give absolutely unnecessary information. All the tokens will be mined and only the minor part will be sold during crowd sales. This token performs absolutely different function.
It means that not all tokens will be used in this ICO, sounds a bit strange, don`t you think so? The major part will be distributed between team or not? I don’t understand…
Everything you can find on the web-site of the project. Some calculation of the development team:” Out of the 100 Million total supply 5 Million is for the founders and rest 10Million is the amount to be sold for crowd sale. So total the circulating supply is 15million and rest 85 Million is to be mined for upcoming 15 years. So this proves that there will be huge demand rather than supply so price is going to be stable rather on a higher note.”
Activity: 420
Guys, I want to know more about token? Is there is something special about it or everything is simple as always “buy and then sell and everything will be ok”?
I have heard that you receive more money when you have these tokens, but I don’t know for a fact and I can be wrong. Correct me if someone know for sure what these token give.
As stated on the web-site Evencoin is a coin fully supported by mathematical Logic which is proven and established under the Ethereum Blockchain. So a proven Logic never goes wrong.
This project uses a token even, which is a security token. It is even created in accordance with the ERC-20 standard.

This is good news, thanks for the information, this is very important, because I plan to start working with this project

If you have any questions - I'll be happy to help you, I'm constantly following this project and I know all the current news
Activity: 392
This project uses a token even, which is a security token. It is even created in accordance with the ERC-20 standard.

This is good news, thanks for the information, this is very important, because I plan to start working with this project
Activity: 252
You give absolutely unnecessary information. All the tokens will be mined and only the minor part will be sold during crowd sales. This token performs absolutely different function.
It means that not all tokens will be used in this ICO, sounds a bit strange, don`t you think so? The major part will be distributed between team or not? I don’t understand…
Activity: 252
What tokens represents this project and what role will they play in the future work of the project? I read the white paper, but could not find the answer to my question

Are you talking about how the user will use the token when working inside this project?
brand new
Activity: 0
Hello, are there any prospects for this project?
The fund-raising is a weak point of all ICO projects for today. At least a third of all projects were closed only on the pre-sale stage. Know not so much about market in general, but this project holds its position and it make me confident in it.
Activity: 350
brand new
Activity: 0
Well, I think this coin can become a financial crypto product in great demand on the current market. It can be really useful for global adaptation of cryptocurrencies. I will closely monitor their activity.
Evencoin is an interesting offer but you are so sure that it could help in adaptation? I just don’t see that it has some fundamental differences from other cryptocurrencies. The crypto market is still pretty far from the biggest part of the global society.
agree with you
Pages:
Jump to: