Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN ] EvenCoin - self automining for 15 yaers! - page 85. (Read 770835 times)

Activity: 280
Merit: 10
I would be very glad to hear something new about the project,where can i find more infromation about the team or updates of the project?
Activity: 252
the fact that they used the same ticker as envion and somehow close of that idea makes me look skeptical over this project.
Well, if you search on the interenet there are dozens of simmilar projects and i dont speak only about mining platforms, It is a kind of competition where the fastest and brightest wins the race
It is fine to have a oiece of scepticism towards project that is new for you, just check social links and pages hten you will see that team works really hard to attract enough funds and implement this idea
Activity: 210
the fact that they used the same ticker as envion and somehow close of that idea makes me look skeptical over this project.
Well, if you search on the interenet there are dozens of simmilar projects and i dont speak only about mining platforms, It is a kind of competition where the fastest and brightest wins the race
Hello, are there any prospects for this project?
Of course, you know, mining is one of the most discussing topics for today, people are fed up with bugs and problems related to existing platform.
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
It is worth-noting that social networks and website of this project have a lot of visitor for today, Sounds like it is a really promising thing to invest. There is no doubt that I will join this project.
The project is just at the beginning on the way. I think that idea is pretty amazing and the team of developers will be able to cope with all the difficulties they face
  yeah, well-qualified staff will make everything easy. Such an ambitious idea, but there are a lot of projects with absolutely the same idea . Hope, that they will be faster than others.
I say so because you do not see minor details of this project that serve much more potential. The idea of instant transactions is worth developing without any excuses.
Of course, there is very hard-working team and good idea, do not see any obstacles on the way to hard cap
It is worth-noting that social networks and website of this project have a lot of visitor for today, Sounds like it is a really promising thing to invest. There is no doubt that I will join this project.
The project is just at the beginning on the way. I think that idea is pretty amazing and the team of developers will be able to cope with all the difficulties they face
  yeah, well-qualified staff will make everything easy. Such an ambitious idea, but there are a lot of projects with absolutely the same idea . Hope, that they will be faster than others.
I say so because you do not see minor details of this project that serve much more potential. The idea of instant transactions is worth developing without any excuses.
Activity: 350
Big potential of this idea will be achieved. I know it for sure, because the team of the project is a very responsible one. Hope that everything will be nice.
Yeah, the team of developers is really good. I think that they will achieve all the goals and aims set.
The team has been doing a lot of things for his projects, look so promising and also a good community. I hope this will be a success for the future.
I agree with you. Also, I wanted to say some words about the design of the web-site. It look really amazing. My eyes are glad that I have seen this beauty.
The design of web-site interested me a lot. But I wanted to say about social media of the project. All the information about project and team updated very often
The media contains information not only about updates of the project but also about the world of cryptocurrencies and news related to the digital direction.
Another big and urgent issue will be solved with the use of the blockchain technology. I hope that there will be more projects aim at making our life easier.
Blockchain is key to the next generation of marketplace and online shops. The team of developers see how our market conditions are going to change.
I completely agree with you, everything on the interenet become much more secure with the use of blockchain. I wish all the best to the team of developers and hope that they will continue their way to hard cap
Big potential of this idea will be achieved. I know it for sure, because the team of the project is a very responsible one. Hope that everything will be nice.
Yeah, the team of developers is really good. I think that they will achieve all the goals and aims set.
The team has been doing a lot of things for his projects, look so promising and also a good community. I hope this will be a success for the future.
I agree with you. Also, I wanted to say some words about the design of the web-site. It look really amazing. My eyes are glad that I have seen this beauty.
The design of web-site interested me a lot. But I wanted to say about social media of the project. All the information about project and team updated very often
The media contains information not only about updates of the project but also about the world of cryptocurrencies and news related to the digital direction.
Another big and urgent issue will be solved with the use of the blockchain technology. I hope that there will be more projects aim at making our life easier.
Blockchain is key to the next generation of marketplace and online shops. The team of developers see how our market conditions are going to change.
Activity: 81
Merit: 0
Activity: 280
The project is very attractive for investments! I believe that in the future it will be very successful among users! It is necessary to pay great attention to the project!

I agree with you, the project is successful because it solves the problems that users have. This is the main guarantee of success. But this is only my point of view, which I adhere to

How long have you been following the project? I want to know how long the rest of the participants are watching the project and why they are doing it. This fact is very important for me as an analyst.

I only recently joined the project, because I was busy promoting another project. Are you really an analyst? IF yes, in which sphere?
Pages:
Jump to: