Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] EVERUS - BORDERLESS FINANCIAL AND COMMERCIAL ECOSYSTEM - page 6. (Read 35302 times)

Activity: 98
Merit: 0
I think this idea is looking interesting so it would be nice to keep watching how they will develop this
Activity: 52
What's happening? Is everus going to be like hexx? Is it the massive pump we've been all waiting for? well, for now I'm gonna hodl. I'm not gonna sell any less than 2$ Grin Grin Grin
good luck everyone
Activity: 25
Merit: 1
Hi guys, anybody knows how to mine this token?
Activity: 252
Merit: 14
I'm regret supporting you everus. You never do the great, timeline never on time, showing that the team is very not professional. That's why you don't have a community, you not bring the trust to client, always late.
It's worthless if your project don't have big community.
The one reason why I'm still hold my everus tokens is only because I have lost a lot of my money. From $10k to $500, and now everyday will decreased. No dev action for this.
I believe you never touch to $2 or at least $0.3 again from now.
Hope you listen mine and do something and not just talking. Thank you
Activity: 137
Look now! The volume decreased everyday. The price downs everyday. Evr is not valuable more.
Today volume just 0.39BTC and the price is $0.11. It's make all investors shocked. What the team will do about it?

At the time of writing, there has been over 12 BTC worth of trading volume in the past 24 hours as tracked by CoinMarketCap. Price fluctuations are subject to the general market sentiment, as can be seen by the price of the most established coins over the past two days. We are currently working hard and will reveal more about our efforts when we are able to.
Look now! The volume decreased everyday. The price downs everyday. Evr is not valuable more.
Today volume just 0.39BTC and the price is $0.11. It's make all investors shocked. What the team will do about it?
When will you listed on new big exchange such as binance, bittrex, or huobi?
The price is decreased everyday and I lost a lot of my money since ICO. You need to list on big exchange to get increased daily volume trade, if not the value of token will decreased everyday.
Activity: 167
Merit: 100
What's there to do? Don't think anything.
Here is our latest company profile for everyone's perusal. Please refer to the image below and click on it to read the updated company profile in full.

https://image.ibb.co/bZZtKS/Everus_Company_Profile.png
What is still open to the participants of the bounty on this project. I see this project has great development, although I've been late to invest, I would join in the bounty, I hope can still be followed

Hi there. Currently, there are no bounty openings but we will post any new opportunities here as soon as they arise.
This statement/comment in its entirety is untrue, defamatory and disparaging. Our CEO has never been involved in the alleged criminal activities and we take this defamatory statement very seriously. The former employee in question was the CFO and not the CEO as alleged. In addition, we have been cooperative entirely with all authorities thus far and respect their investigative procedures regarding the case. Hence, we urge for the public to refrain from making any untrue and defamatory statements as it is detrimental to the whole proceedings.
Activity: 157
Merit: 1
good projects are very exciting awaiting good news from the luck of this promising project
Activity: 182
Merit: 7
Activity: 98
https://tothemoon.live/?IsPast=False&Page=1&Month=0&Year=0&CoinTypes=Everus+%28EVR%29&SortBy=0
Good news for Everus guys. Just check how much. I really surprised and think to buy this coin.
Activity: 266
Merit: 101
Everus realtime data on web; working with Chrome, Firefox, and Safari
https://bitscreener.com/coins/everus/real_time
Activity: 22
Hi,

I would like to do Dutch translation.
I will send you PM right now.
thanks.

Activity: 8
Their website features a countdown for "Launch of Everus' own proprietary blockchain platform, offered as BaaS (Blockchain as a Service)" with only 3 days remaining. Good thing if they deliver on time  Smiley
Activity: 350
Merit: 10
What the news?
Without more recent news, it seems to be in a half-state, and the business ecosystem in EVERUS is huge.
This project has also been watched for quite some time and I realize that this is a pretty good project. The project management team is working on their plans and the project is getting great support from the community. This is a pretty good project for long term investment.
Activity: 2
Why is it everus is not in major exchanges. Just maintaining in 3 exchanges. CCX and Cryptopia are mafia exchanges where our coins going missing. As before going into market you guys mentioned that going to major exchanges. It seems coin is dead. Even when Bitcoin moves it still remains the same or very slight upsurge but when Bitcoin goes down it moves down drastically. What is your plans and just been talking and no action.
Activity: 553
Merit: 110
Hello!
Are there any opinions about the large trading volumes EVR that are shown on the Coinmarketcap charts in late February and March?
Pages:
Jump to: