Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] EVERUS - BORDERLESS FINANCIAL AND COMMERCIAL ECOSYSTEM - page 5. (Read 35302 times)

Activity: 137
Merit: 0
Update:

Everus and PayCaddie Locks Deal for US Merchants

Malaysian blockchain company Everus has reached a landmark deal with North America’s largest payment processor and integrator service company, PayCaddie. Based out of California, PayCaddie services top leaders in the financial services industry to offer and collaborate in processing EVR acceptance services at retail locations throughout the United States of America.

Read more: https://cointelegraph.com/press-releases/everus-and-paycaddie-locks-deal-for-us-merchants
Hello! You want to say that soon there will be a positive change in the price of EVR?

We cannot promise any positive or negative change in EVR price as this is solely determined by market forces and sentiment. We encourage everyone to do their own research before choosing to invest.
Activity: 518
Merit: 250
Update:

Malaysian blockchain company Everus has reached a landmark deal with North America’s largest payment processor and integrator service company, PayCaddie. Based out of California, PayCaddie services top leaders in the financial services industry to offer and collaborate in processing EVR acceptance services at retail locations throughout the United States of America.

Read more: https://cointelegraph.com/press-releases/everus-and-paycaddie-locks-deal-for-us-merchants
Hello! You want to say that soon there will be a positive change in the price of EVR?
Update:

Activity: 33
Proof-of-Stake Automated

Stake United: stakeunited.blogspot.com
Staking Lab: stakinglab.blogspot.com
Simple Pos Pool: simplepospool.blogspot.com
MyNode Rocks: mynode-rocks.blogspot.com
Activity: 157
Merit: 10
There is no communication between the company and investors.   All token holders are faced with declining value of EVR tokens below purchase price and left in the dark on the current project progress. We are the promised 5 exchanges in 5 countries? Everus Mall? How many have already been realized? These misses are eroding everyone's confidence compounded with the company keeping silent when they miss their targets.
Activity: 61
Merit: 1
Is this project still under developement? Can someone give me a short summary about the current state? Thank you very much guys.
when will it be listed on different stock exchanges? Do you have any work for this?

We are currently working on this and will reveal more when we are able to.

Is there a working product for this team?

We are currently working hard on several products and services, and will reveal more when we are able to.

Hey guys, did you see the price maid over 46,73 percent in the last 24 hours? and even the volume with 1.428.970 Dollars is pretty high. Are there any News?
Nobody knows. Mysterious pump...
But twitter says something about expansion to South Korean market:
https://twitter.com/everusworld
Check it Smiley

This is true. They announce the expanding in South Korea. If this is true then we can expect some nice price rallys in the near future.

Price fluctuations are normal and follow the general market sentiment. Like any other cryptocurrency, we cannot guarantee any increase or price targets. However, do stay tuned for more news and announcements from us!
Activity: 61
Hey guys, did you see the price maid over 46,73 percent in the last 24 hours? and even the volume with 1.428.970 Dollars is pretty high. Are there any News?
Check it Smiley

This is true. They announce the expanding in South Korea. If this is true then we can expect some nice price rallys in the near future.
Activity: 36
Is there a working product for this team?
Activity: 182
Merit: 14
Check it Smiley
Activity: 66
Activity: 17
when will it be listed on different stock exchanges? Do you have any work for this?
Activity: 15
I'm slowly feel hate with this coin. Not have a good progress, not have a good news, good updates. Always late in projects update.
I lost a lot of my money from this. Approximately $18000 that I lost.
Please go down low! Go down to deep to losing all investor's money!

I'm disappointed, frustated with this project! So bad!

Srinivas is a total scumbag. Trust me. I know people who work for him. Liar, cheat, ponzi manufacturer, racist (hates the chinese and malays, doesnt trust them) he is indian from india living in malaysia with no work visa, no taxes paid. has a few companies and owes the govt a heck of a lot of money on taxes including the customs for GST (those familiar with malaysian laws).

According to my friend who unfortunately happens to work for him, he is withholding their pay for the last 3 months to ensure they dont run away. both in india and in malaysia. yet he runs around with his wife and dog in expensive suits and SUV. lives in high class apartment with VERY VERY TIGHT SECURITY so that no one kidnaps him or his wife.

Average pay for his staff is usd400. how do you expect any loyalty or quality.

most of the staff on his website have left. conveniently did not update.

He purposely hired a drug addict white face to front the coin.
the so called indian vip in the website is a relative from his wifes side..... go figure

I like how this was conveniently left out, when the company replied.

Where is Carlos AT!!!!

With pertinence to the allegations and accusations made against Everus Technologies and the CEO, it has been evidently found to be false and defamatory. Everus is a fintech company in Malaysia that conducts business operations with fair practices and business ethics. All working matters in relation to visa, taxes, GST and the likes are fully compliant with the Malaysian regulating authorities and all applicable laws. For matters in relation to employment activities and employment itself is governed by the Malaysian Labour Law, which the company adheres to. The Company practices a non-discriminatory approach to its hiring and recruitment process. Hence, all the above allegations are untrue, defamatory and salacious. The Company weighs in on options to consider instituting any appropriate legal proceedings in relation to the above comment.

Having said that, the Malaysian authorities scrutinize and uphold all companies to a strict standard of practices, and Everus observes these rules and regulations with full cooperation. Everus and its employees do not condone nor entertain baseless accusations, thus exercising the rights to refuse false allegations with no solid grounds and proof.
Activity: 24
yes, I suspect that someone is buying and i agree something is going on.
The thing I find weird is that i haven't seen such large sell wall once so I am wondering how this can be possible (0.7 btc market buy in bulk)

Who else finds this strange?

Market manipulation, I bet!
Activity: 24
I'm slowly feel hate with this coin. Not have a good progress, not have a good news, good updates. Always late in projects update.
I lost a lot of my money from this. Approximately $18000 that I lost.
Please go down low! Go down to deep to losing all investor's money!

I'm disappointed, frustated with this project! So bad!

Srinivas is a total scumbag. Trust me. I know people who work for him. Liar, cheat, ponzi manufacturer, racist (hates the chinese and malays, doesnt trust them) he is indian from india living in malaysia with no work visa, no taxes paid. has a few companies and owes the govt a heck of a lot of money on taxes including the customs for GST (those familiar with malaysian laws).

According to my friend who unfortunately happens to work for him, he is withholding their pay for the last 3 months to ensure they dont run away. both in india and in malaysia. yet he runs around with his wife and dog in expensive suits and SUV. lives in high class apartment with VERY VERY TIGHT SECURITY so that no one kidnaps him or his wife.

Average pay for his staff is usd400. how do you expect any loyalty or quality.

most of the staff on his website have left. conveniently did not update.

He purposely hired a drug addict white face to front the coin.
the so called indian vip in the website is a relative from his wifes side..... go figure

I like how this was conveniently left out, when the company replied.

Where is Carlos AT!!!!
Activity: 1
yes, I suspect that someone is buying and i agree something is going on.
The thing I find weird is that i haven't seen such large sell wall once so I am wondering how this can be possible (0.7 btc market buy in bulk)

Who else finds this strange?
Activity: 1
If you go look at Cryptopia for the last week this coin has been in the hundreds daily as far as BTC volume is concerned. And look at the buys. They are huge .6 BTC buys all over the place. Like some insider trading is going on. So I bought some. Who keeps buying it up in bulk?
Activity: 28
Everus Technologies aims to lead the way, not just for real-world applications, but real-life solutions.

Everus Technologies is a blockchain technology company based in Malaysia that aims to pioneer the widespread adoption of blockchain worldwide. The world is continually shifting and the emergence of this technology opens up new avenues and methods of conducting operations. With a host of products tailored to offer world-changing solutions, we aim to provide a seamless experience and a positive transition for all.
Activity: 72
Merit: 10
Design/Web/Branding
On github no projects? how i can see what ur doing devs? Cheesy
Pages:
Jump to: