Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Evimeria - A new Ecosystem focussed on Charitable giving! [PoSV3] - page 11. (Read 2482 times)

Activity: 420
Merit: 0
I would also add that the white paper is not even an investment recommendation, although it contains some statistical data that clearly demonstrate the need to create one or another startup. This is just an informational presentation of information in detail.
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
I may now ask a very terrible question, but still: can you trust white paper? I do not know how much it is a legal document or how much it is possible to verify all the information that is given there. Undoubtedly, I am confident that the project will be successful, however, what if it will not be launched?
yes, blockchain projects are always a risk, developers always warn about this, including ours. As for the information in white paper, it is really indicative and has no legal basis for it. Consider this as a summary.
Activity: 322
I may now ask a very terrible question, but still: can you trust white paper? I do not know how much it is a legal document or how much it is possible to verify all the information that is given there. Undoubtedly, I am confident that the project will be successful, however, what if it will not be launched?
in defense of developers, I would like to say that a lot of money in any project is always spent on marketing. Evimeria is no exception. As evidence of this - influential individuals, market makers, presence on social networks and liquidity on other exchanges.
in connection with the new details revealed to me, I would like to ask the following question: will there be a fee for sending money? And, if so, then it turns out that the team will collect it? Or are there any special conditions for some users?
for sending EVI between two different wallets a small fee is collected, which the team collects. By the way, this item refers to the planned income Evimeria. Most likely, there are still some points according to which operations are carried out with some extra charges.
yes, you are right. For example, Evimeria will charge a fixed commission of 0.1% per transaction and a lower commission of 0.05% for the EVI-first pair. Further, it will be fees for those who want to be listed on the Evimeria Exchange. In principle, I think that there is not so much payment, because there are a lot of participants.
Activity: 28
in connection with the new details revealed to me, I would like to ask the following question: will there be a fee for sending money? And, if so, then it turns out that the team will collect it? Or are there any special conditions for some users?
for sending EVI between two different wallets a small fee is collected, which the team collects. By the way, this item refers to the planned income Evimeria. Most likely, there are still some points according to which operations are carried out with some extra charges.
friends, I understand what is being said, so let me start enumerating the conditions for obtaining income of Evemeri. First, it is 10% of the remuneration for each block after the token moves to a consensus model with confirmation of interest. I think that this is rather interesting because the more interested - the greater the reward, and this is directly related to the development of the ecosystem.
friends, trust the developers. They have enough experience in different areas, besides, this is a whole team. Check out the white paper, and there you will also find many interesting things for yourself. First of all, it will be a complete understanding of the project and its mission.
yes, I agree. We need to do just that. By the way, after reading the white paper, I immediately had a question: where will the profits for developers come from? And what will be done in the future for the development of the ecosystem, more precisely, on what means?
apparently, you are interested in the business model itself and how it works. See, it is simple, and there are several points due to which income will be collected over time, allowing the ecosystem to develop further.
friends, trust the developers. They have enough experience in different areas, besides, this is a whole team. Check out the white paper, and there you will also find many interesting things for yourself. First of all, it will be a complete understanding of the project and its mission.
yes, I agree. We need to do just that. By the way, after reading the white paper, I immediately had a question: where will the profits for developers come from? And what will be done in the future for the development of the ecosystem, more precisely, on what means?
To be honest, it's hard for me to judge this, but it seems to me that another mission of the project is to introduce cryptocurrency as a means of donation. Recall that the early attempts in this way were carried out: there were just alternative ways to donate to fiat money.
for example, do not know whether to ask this question. There are problems in the present, and they have been going on for quite a while, and in no case should we ignore them, so we should say a big respect to the developers for such an elegant platform that would be an excellent solution for donations.
why, after unsuccessful attempts, did they not try to solve these problems again? Why were they ignored before? You see, the catch is that non-profit organizations have appeared a long time ago, and scandals in the center with them - not so long ago. I would like this to stop, because I don’t know where my money goes.
we all would like them to leave for the intended purpose, and it is those people who most need them. By the way, this will certainly help EVI, the internal token. With this, the blockchain's guarantee is that all EVI transactions involving donations or anything else are easily tracked.
To be honest, it's hard for me to judge this, but it seems to me that another mission of the project is to introduce cryptocurrency as a means of donation. Recall that the early attempts in this way were carried out: there were just alternative ways to donate to fiat money.
for example, do not know whether to ask this question. There are problems in the present, and they have been going on for quite a while, and in no case should we ignore them, so we should say a big respect to the developers for such an elegant platform that would be an excellent solution for donations.
why, after unsuccessful attempts, did they not try to solve these problems again? Why were they ignored before? You see, the catch is that non-profit organizations have appeared a long time ago, and scandals in the center with them - not so long ago. I would like this to stop, because I don’t know where my money goes.
friends, well, you must admit that the blockchain might not be needed if the sphere of charity were well designed and if there were no corruption. Do you think this project would appear if everything was good in this industry?
previous commentator asked an interesting question. Essentially, the ecosystem items as such. Evimeria is a platform, an exchange, and a public blockchain. It is necessary to clarify what exactly was meant by the composition: specifically, each of its component, or any internal parts.
by the way, as regards, as you say, internal details, I heard that the platform is an interface where charitable organizations and donors themselves meet, who donate their money. You know, I again thought about how honest everything will be here.
everything here will not be fair, but transparent. Even if someone has intentions to deceive, this will not work, since the blockchain is impossible to deceive: the entire history of operations is stored in the archive of the distributed book. That is, all actions of charitable organizations will be in sight of each participant.
previous commentator asked an interesting question. Essentially, the ecosystem items as such. Evimeria is a platform, an exchange, and a public blockchain. It is necessary to clarify what exactly was meant by the composition: specifically, each of its component, or any internal parts.
by the way, as regards, as you say, internal details, I heard that the platform is an interface where charitable organizations and donors themselves meet, who donate their money. You know, I again thought about how honest everything will be here.
I noticed that there are enough problems here: besides the lack of the ability to track the flow of funds for donations, there is still the impossibility of bringing to justice the leaders of charitable organizations who pocket these funds for their needs.
yes, this is the big problem of corruption. Actually, for this reason, some previous attempts to stop it were not crowned with success. This is too big a minus, which must be eliminated in parts. I suppose it will be so much easier.
it goes without saying. Evimeria just offers such wonderful conditions. Each component that is contained in this ecosystem should make a significant contribution to its development. By the way, I still do not know what, in fact, is included in this system. Tell me more.
Pages:
Jump to: