Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Evimeria - A new Ecosystem focussed on Charitable giving! [PoSV3] - page 6. (Read 2482 times)

Activity: 28
Merit: 0
so friends! Before proceeding to the advantages of this platform, one should understand what problems currently exist in the charity industry, and most importantly, whether Evimeria can solve them and, if so, by what percentage.
I agree. The problems, by the way, are quite serious, given the specifics of this industry. Recently, I hear that this or that charitable organization is connected with the scandal. Because of this, I do not understand who to believe and whether to donate my money to anyone at all.
this is one of the biggest problems. There is also a lack of payment traceability. It is precisely this problem that is fundamental: in connection with it, the Evimeria platform was created. Tell me, what solution was proposed and how effective is it?
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
so friends! Before proceeding to the advantages of this platform, one should understand what problems currently exist in the charity industry, and most importantly, whether Evimeria can solve them and, if so, by what percentage.
I agree. The problems, by the way, are quite serious, given the specifics of this industry. Recently, I hear that this or that charitable organization is connected with the scandal. Because of this, I do not understand who to believe and whether to donate my money to anyone at all.
Activity: 322
Activity: 420
In addition to the previous comment, I would summarize that if the Evimeria ecosystem is launched and works as the developers suggest, it will not only cut costs and make charity transparent, but something else. Do you understand what I'm talking about?
it is noteworthy that Evimeria will allow small charities to raise funds more easily and effectively. But this is just the beginning of small organizations. Further, it is planned to move larger organizations that will participate in the platform.
if the platform is going to exist for a long time, then why is the ICO not being conducted? Is the cause of Evimeria again the reason? Or is it something else? I do not really understand this moment.
yes, it is precisely the commitment of social responsibility. If earlier similar projects would have attracted millions of dollars, the developers of Evimeria considered this to be too large a sum and decided to act in a slightly different way. Wink Wink
In addition to the previous comment, I would summarize that if the Evimeria ecosystem is launched and works as the developers suggest, it will not only cut costs and make charity transparent, but something else. Do you understand what I'm talking about?
it is noteworthy that Evimeria will allow small charities to raise funds more easily and effectively. But this is just the beginning of small organizations. Further, it is planned to move larger organizations that will participate in the platform.
if the platform is going to exist for a long time, then why is the ICO not being conducted? Is the cause of Evimeria again the reason? Or is it something else? I do not really understand this moment.
I would like to answer the question about what is combined with what. It is worth remembering that the three parts of the Eumeria ecosystem - the platform, the stock exchange and the public blockchain - connect the EVI token, which performs many other functions besides making donations.
If I’m not mistaken, MainNet is a private blockchain network to which Evimeria should go. In the meantime, it is part of the Waves platform. Evimeria Blockchain will be based on the PoSv3 protocol. I do not understand the technical details, but it must be very interesting and quite professional.
I am more attracted by the indisputable advantages of a public blockchain. A public blockchain with proof of rates will turn all transactions into a simple and transparent report on which charitable organization received the funds and which unique donor provided them.
that is, as far as I understand, tokens can be used as bets and bet on rewards. To tell the truth, there is so much information here that I don’t already know what is combined with what and what is related to. Explain to me, please. By the way, why is Evimeria based on the PoSv3 protocol?
it has much more advantages than the previous ones, including saving energy and encouraging small players to put their tokens. And if you want to know more about the betting model, you can refer to the “Tokenomics” section.
If I’m not mistaken, MainNet is a private blockchain network to which Evimeria should go. In the meantime, it is part of the Waves platform. Evimeria Blockchain will be based on the PoSv3 protocol. I do not understand the technical details, but it must be very interesting and quite professional.
I am more attracted by the indisputable advantages of a public blockchain. A public blockchain with proof of rates will turn all transactions into a simple and transparent report on which charitable organization received the funds and which unique donor provided them.
that is, as far as I understand, tokens can be used as bets and bet on rewards. To tell the truth, there is so much information here that I don’t already know what is combined with what and what is related to. Explain to me, please. By the way, why is Evimeria based on the PoSv3 protocol?
my friend, let me correct you. First, EVI is currently a token based on the Waves platform. In addition, EVI now works not only on the Waves platform, but also on several other exchanges. and, finally, the main condition - 30 billion tokens will not always, but only until such time as you create your own blockchain for Evimeria.
when will this happen? And what will be the object of tokens, provided that your own blockchain appears? Will it increase or, on the contrary, decrease? Honestly, for the first time I notice this version of the distribution of tokens and the creation of a platform as a whole. Roll Eyes
Evimeria is very different from most standard platforms. Most likely, its purpose affects - for the sake of a good cause. As for the answer to your question, the volume of tokens will be reduced from 30 billion to 15. However, I repeat, this will be after MainNet is launched.
my friend, let me correct you. First, EVI is currently a token based on the Waves platform. In addition, EVI now works not only on the Waves platform, but also on several other exchanges. and, finally, the main condition - 30 billion tokens will not always, but only until such time as you create your own blockchain for Evimeria.
when will this happen? And what will be the object of tokens, provided that your own blockchain appears? Will it increase or, on the contrary, decrease? Honestly, for the first time I notice this version of the distribution of tokens and the creation of a platform as a whole. Roll Eyes
I must say that I learned a lot about the charitable sphere as a whole, however, I do not know anything about the volume of issue of EVI tokens. I would also like to know how the funds will be distributed and all that concerns distribution. Can anyone tell me anything about this?
I was surprised, but the number of tokens is 30 000 000 000, and only this number will be created on the Waves platform. Moreover, this can be verified because this volume is contained in the explorer of Waves blocks. By the way, I did not quite understand why they were created on this platform. I thought that Evimeria has its own blockchain.
I must say that I learned a lot about the charitable sphere as a whole, however, I do not know anything about the volume of issue of EVI tokens. I would also like to know how the funds will be distributed and all that concerns distribution. Can anyone tell me anything about this?
but I would like to mention the dashboard, which includes Evimeria. In addition, it consists not only of private, but also of public organizations. In general, there are quite a few amenities that will facilitate the use of the platform.
I paid attention to the widget, which is also available here. It is needed in order to establish either a certain limit on the operation, or a percentage of the current exchange rate. I truly formulated this property?
not really. The limit is set as part of a single transaction, that is, it can be both a percentage of the current dollar rate relative to EVI, and the fixed size of the encoded EVI, but regardless of the exchange rate.
but I would like to mention the dashboard, which includes Evimeria. In addition, it consists not only of private, but also of public organizations. In general, there are quite a few amenities that will facilitate the use of the platform.
I paid attention to the widget, which is also available here. It is needed in order to establish either a certain limit on the operation, or a percentage of the current exchange rate. I truly formulated this property?
Pages:
Jump to: