Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Evimeria - A new Ecosystem focussed on Charitable giving! [PoSV3] - page 9. (Read 2482 times)

Activity: 420
Merit: 0
I found out that the Evimeria platform has quite a few advantages that need to be studied in as much detail as possible. What can you say, for example, about the specific manner in which donations will be made more transparent?
firstly, everything happens thanks to the blockchain. This is an open distributed book that keeps track of every transaction that takes place on a given network and keeps it in history. All operations are open and readable due to a special, decentralized algorithm.
it looks interesting! If it works really efficiently, then I would implement it in every sector that needs to be automated. The blockchain must have made a revolution in the world.
Activity: 28
I found out that the Evimeria platform has quite a few advantages that need to be studied in as much detail as possible. What can you say, for example, about the specific manner in which donations will be made more transparent?
firstly, everything happens thanks to the blockchain. This is an open distributed book that keeps track of every transaction that takes place on a given network and keeps it in history. All operations are open and readable due to a special, decentralized algorithm.
Activity: 322
Merit: 100
friends, in general, I want to say that the platform will be a success. Yes, it is possible that in remote corners of our planet, not everyone knows about the blockchain, but nevertheless, all funds in need will now be transferred in the shortest possible time! In short, the blockchain does a great job tracking and accounting for all expenses!
however, it is worth noting that previous attempts were quite good. For example, there were organizations that assess the reliability of charitable organizations. If they had more powers and more opportunities, then they would have succeeded. It's about Charity Navigator. Have you heard of such an organization?
I heard about her. But they could not stop the wave of corruption, because they could not track the funds. This requires a stronger tool, in this case, the blockchain. But something is not quite clear to me: will there be any test of the reliability of this or that organization? Or will the blockchain be able to filter the right from the unnecessary?
of course, will be. This procedure is called KYC. It will provide an opportunity to get acquainted with the data of each organization and find out immediately what they are doing at the moment, what they did before and what their activities are all about. All this will be visible in the interface of the public profile, which will be received by the participants of both parties.
and merge them, in this case, will be the Evimeria Exchange, and the token, in turn, will provide liquidity and act as a link responsible for the exchange of value in the Evimeria ecosystem. This is really cool!
Activity: 378
however, it is worth noting that previous attempts were quite good. For example, there were organizations that assess the reliability of charitable organizations. If they had more powers and more opportunities, then they would have succeeded. It's about Charity Navigator. Have you heard of such an organization?
I heard about her. But they could not stop the wave of corruption, because they could not track the funds. This requires a stronger tool, in this case, the blockchain. But something is not quite clear to me: will there be any test of the reliability of this or that organization? Or will the blockchain be able to filter the right from the unnecessary?
of course, will be. This procedure is called KYC. It will provide an opportunity to get acquainted with the data of each organization and find out immediately what they are doing at the moment, what they did before and what their activities are all about. All this will be visible in the interface of the public profile, which will be received by the participants of both parties.
and what kind of scandals occurred around non-profit organizations? What was the argument about? Charitable organizations pretended to be such, but in reality they were fraudsters who donated money to interested parties for the sake of a good purpose? Tell me, I know nothing about it.
yes, you are right. In some cases, it was just a waste, in some cases, fabricated claims. The worst thing is when funds are collected for sick and dying children or for veterans who need help. And corrupt organizations use it and spend money not as it should.
now it becomes clear that it is necessary to create a new project that can solve all existing shortcomings in favor of those in need. Blockchain really turns everything around in such a way that it becomes at the same time the future of an honest world, to which Evimery developers are striving.
and what kind of scandals occurred around non-profit organizations? What was the argument about? Charitable organizations pretended to be such, but in reality they were fraudsters who donated money to interested parties for the sake of a good purpose? Tell me, I know nothing about it.
yes, you are right. In some cases, it was just a waste, in some cases, fabricated claims. The worst thing is when funds are collected for sick and dying children or for veterans who need help. And corrupt organizations use it and spend money not as it should.
blockchain is so useful that it can finally regain the trust of donors, because there are many needy people, and the charity industry must continue to flourish. The effectiveness of the Evimeria platform has been proven, so it’s worth recognizing that problems will be solved soon!
by the way, you are right. Along with the openness of the blockchain, making deals without the participation of third parties is a huge advantage. The distributed database maintains a gradually increasing list of transactions, and this, in turn, allows the parties to reach an agreement without the help of the central authority.
friends, did you wonder how the blockchain appeared? And why did he even appear? What was his main goal? The world does not stand still, and we need to know all the details in order to understand how important this or that project is for us.
I agree. Need to know the history of technology. as for the blockchain, it was proposed in white bitcoin paper in 2008. He was originally conceived as a trusted public book, which will contain the history of all operations that can be viewed at any time.
Satoshi Nakamoto, apparently, also sought a fair world without corruption. However, be that as it may, everything turned out pretty cool, and now the blockchain really works in a decentralized manner, and this ensures the confidence of the participants.
I would add that this eliminates the need to involve supporters for the transaction. And this, in my opinion, is one of the important points. Although Evimeria charges commissions for listing on its stock exchange and for transferring between two wallets, it is still cheaper than contacting third parties.
friends, did you wonder how the blockchain appeared? And why did he even appear? What was his main goal? The world does not stand still, and we need to know all the details in order to understand how important this or that project is for us.
I agree. Need to know the history of technology. as for the blockchain, it was proposed in white bitcoin paper in 2008. He was originally conceived as a trusted public book, which will contain the history of all operations that can be viewed at any time.
Satoshi Nakamoto, apparently, also sought a fair world without corruption. However, be that as it may, everything turned out pretty cool, and now the blockchain really works in a decentralized manner, and this ensures the confidence of the participants.
know, I can conclude from this that Evimeria works according to a rather simple principle: responsibility, transparency, donations in the form of cryptocurrency, which are transferred into EVI tokens at the current exchange rate.
perhaps with the advent of this platform, people will stop asking many questions about their funds and where they go and why they do not go to those who need them. Everything will be in full view.
these are not the only advantages. The main thing is that the non-profit sector will be destroyed. This is what the EVI token will be used for: it will be a link in the Evemeriya ecosystem. To be more precise, it will link it completely and provide access to the entire ecosystem.
know, I can conclude from this that Evimeria works according to a rather simple principle: responsibility, transparency, donations in the form of cryptocurrency, which are transferred into EVI tokens at the current exchange rate.
perhaps with the advent of this platform, people will stop asking many questions about their funds and where they go and why they do not go to those who need them. Everything will be in full view.
Pages:
Jump to: