Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Evimeria - A new Ecosystem focussed on Charitable giving! [PoSV3] - page 8. (Read 2482 times)

Activity: 378
Merit: 100
I did not understand a bit about the exchange. Why, if I register there, then this registration does not mean that I am registered on the platform itself? to be more precise, what is the reason? Does this concern security or is it something else? Huh Huh
Activity: 322
friends, I have the following question. I heard that there is a so-called friendly design on the Evimeria platform. I do not quite understand what category this topic belongs to, and I would like to discuss some points regarding this.
this refers to the user interface and functionality. As for friendly design, it is in development together with TradingView Charts. I can not wait when some significant events related to the platform will be launched. All this is planned for the current year, if I am not mistaken.
friends, I have the following question. I heard that there is a so-called friendly design on the Evimeria platform. I do not quite understand what category this topic belongs to, and I would like to discuss some points regarding this.
Activity: 420
Merit: 0
friends, the main question for me now is safety. If, for example, on the part of the operations everything is decided, then in other cases I have not really figured it out yet. What can you say about wallets? Are they there?
of course, Evimeria incorporates both hot and cold wallets. Moreover, for the purpose of liquidity, only a small part of the total reserve will be saved. As far as I understand, operations will also be saved in the history.
note that storing a small stock only applies to hot wallets. And only registered transactions will be available. This should be taken into account with further interaction with the wallet.
Activity: 28
friends, the main question for me now is safety. If, for example, on the part of the operations everything is decided, then in other cases I have not really figured it out yet. What can you say about wallets? Are they there?
of course, Evimeria incorporates both hot and cold wallets. Moreover, for the purpose of liquidity, only a small part of the total reserve will be saved. As far as I understand, operations will also be saved in the history.
What is the specific idea of the exchanger? Is it running or still under development? In general, I would be glad to see the roadmap. Is she here? Perhaps even in white paper. Cheesy
the exchange idea is simple - the exchange will consist of both private and public platforms. ETH and BTC will bargain against EVI. The exchange of Evimeria will be launched after the release of our MainNet, which is scheduled for the first quarter of 2019.
What is the specific idea of the exchanger? Is it running or still under development? In general, I would be glad to see the roadmap. Is she here? Perhaps even in white paper. Cheesy
I would like to note one more rather positive moment in the Evimeria platform: this is reputation. To be more precise, the data of each charitable organization will be entered into the database, and each public profile, depending on its work on the platform, will be able to earn a good reputation.
that is, you want to say that the manual database for each organization will create clean profiles for them that managers themselves will develop? This is fantastic! Donors will know by rating which organization should be trusted more and which one less!
yes, I completely agree with you that it is really very comfortable and healthy. But the benefits of the platform do not end there. It is also worth noting the stock exchange, which is focused on the relationship between the EVI token and the blockchain. For developers, it is important that this exchange is their own.
I would like to note one more rather positive moment in the Evimeria platform: this is reputation. To be more precise, the data of each charitable organization will be entered into the database, and each public profile, depending on its work on the platform, will be able to earn a good reputation.
that is, you want to say that the manual database for each organization will create clean profiles for them that managers themselves will develop? This is fantastic! Donors will know by rating which organization should be trusted more and which one less!
I am now in the process of examining white paper, and I also became interested in the detail on tax deductions discussed above. the fact is that, it turns out, the IRS, for example, considers virtual currencies as non-monetary assets and, therefore, can be considered as a property of long-term capital gains. Tell me, how will this process take place at Evimeria?
since Evimeria is based on the blockchain, donations will simplify tax deductions, and all operations will be integrated into the platform with one simple click of the mouse. Anyway, the blockchain will help in any situation.
I am now in the process of examining white paper, and I also became interested in the detail on tax deductions discussed above. the fact is that, it turns out, the IRS, for example, considers virtual currencies as non-monetary assets and, therefore, can be considered as a property of long-term capital gains. Tell me, how will this process take place at Evimeria?
how can you track transactions in the blockchain and what are the general functions for optimizing costs in this area? Or can we only track where the money goes? I am not fully aware of this, I hope that they will help me.
with the help of an appropriate block browser, non-profit organizations can use the blockchain to manage resources, reduce overhead costs, optimize their supply chain and spend less resources.
I still have quite a lot of questions. For example, how do tax deductions occur? If Evimeria is a platform that should change the field of charity, then they should also make tax deductions.
you do not quite understand the device technology blockchain. I understand what you are talking about, however, this is not related to the platform itself. this applies more to the charitable organizations themselves, which are registered on Evimeria. Honestly, I myself do not really understand these details.
how can you track transactions in the blockchain and what are the general functions for optimizing costs in this area? Or can we only track where the money goes? I am not fully aware of this, I hope that they will help me.
with the help of an appropriate block browser, non-profit organizations can use the blockchain to manage resources, reduce overhead costs, optimize their supply chain and spend less resources.
I still have quite a lot of questions. For example, how do tax deductions occur? If Evimeria is a platform that should change the field of charity, then they should also make tax deductions.
friends, from the above, we can conclude that with the minimum cost of donations, people who need them will receive them in a larger amount than if it were in the classical system, when the commission for transfers could reach 20%. As they say, a smaller commission is a big donation.
quite right. However, such a large size of the commission is more typical for large organizations in large cities of developing countries. But be that as it may, the blockchain contributes to the fact that even the seemingly smallest commission can be even smaller. It is efficiency and transparency.
friends, from the above, we can conclude that with the minimum cost of donations, people who need them will receive them in a larger amount than if it were in the classical system, when the commission for transfers could reach 20%. As they say, a smaller commission is a big donation.
I found out that the Evimeria platform has quite a few advantages that need to be studied in as much detail as possible. What can you say, for example, about the specific manner in which donations will be made more transparent?
firstly, everything happens thanks to the blockchain. This is an open distributed book that keeps track of every transaction that takes place on a given network and keeps it in history. All operations are open and readable due to a special, decentralized algorithm.
it looks interesting! If it works really efficiently, then I would implement it in every sector that needs to be automated. The blockchain must have made a revolution in the world.
yes, this is true. In addition, the donation process will not only happen more quickly and honestly, but also less expensive. For example, a big plus is the lack of intermediaries in the performance of any operations. Consequently, the cost is reduced as much as possible.
Pages:
Jump to: