Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Evimeria - A new Ecosystem focussed on Charitable giving! [PoSV3] - page 15. (Read 2482 times)

Activity: 378
Merit: 100
I agree with the above. Cryptocurrency is also developing, and in some it is already considered an official means of payment, so I think that donations collected in it may well make its use ubiquitous. Do you think I'm right?
in general, I think you are going in the right direction. It is also worth noting that not every jurisdiction and not every government is loyal to cryptocurrencies. Anyway, this is still a big risk, because they are very volatile, and today you can own everything, and tomorrow nothing.
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
I agree with the above. Cryptocurrency is also developing, and in some it is already considered an official means of payment, so I think that donations collected in it may well make its use ubiquitous. Do you think I'm right?
So, charity is in good hands, since there is Evemeriya with its global goals of a world without corruption and fair peace in the field of donations. What does Evimeria offer us? To be frank, I slightly doubt how much the developers succeed ...
why do you doubt? Do you think that the existing problems are too serious to solve? I agree, there is something to work with, but I think that the blockchain will take over most of the work. It is not for nothing that he is now developing by leaps and bounds, so that with him any aspect of life will be decided in favor of technology.
by the way, I noticed that the blockchain literally turned everything upside down, because it really opens the door to development. Do not deny that only he will be able to carry out the main mission of the developers - to turn donations into an open scheme for all.
it will be not only a scheme open to all, but also a scheme that does not require anonymity and confidentiality of the input data, unless the donor himself wants it. In addition, donations can be made in cryptocurrency, which I consider to be a big plus.
Activity: 322
So, charity is in good hands, since there is Evemeriya with its global goals of a world without corruption and fair peace in the field of donations. What does Evimeria offer us? To be frank, I slightly doubt how much the developers succeed ...
why do you doubt? Do you think that the existing problems are too serious to solve? I agree, there is something to work with, but I think that the blockchain will take over most of the work. It is not for nothing that he is now developing by leaps and bounds, so that with him any aspect of life will be decided in favor of technology.
by the way, I noticed that the blockchain literally turned everything upside down, because it really opens the door to development. Do not deny that only he will be able to carry out the main mission of the developers - to turn donations into an open scheme for all.
Activity: 52
Merit: 1
Can I get more information about your project?
this problem simply cannot be ignored, so I think that Evimeria will be the only salvation from further wasting donations on “administrative expenses” or sometimes even paying family wages.
I completely agree with you. I would like to believe that this problem will be solved very soon and in the future charitable organizations will keep to their word.
Activity: 420
this problem simply cannot be ignored, so I think that Evimeria will be the only salvation from further wasting donations on “administrative expenses” or sometimes even paying family wages.
You are not accidentally about the activities of James T. Reynolds, whose fraudulent organizations were rolling back money to managers and stakeholders, and not for the stated purpose of cancer research. This is sad for me.
so I’m just waiting for Evimeria to resolve this issue in favor of the positive trend of charity, and no one else will fabricate information about the call for help. Evimeria is committed to an honest and uncorrupted world.
I was very upset by one more thing: the charity organization “Help the veterinarians” collected about $ 20 million, saying that it would help the veterans with grants and medical assistance; instead, the Federal Trade Commission found that it was all fabricated.
yes, I agree. All that happened because it was impossible to track the movement of transactions. Now Evimeria developers will implement blockchain in this topic, and everything will be as it should be.
You are not accidentally about the activities of James T. Reynolds, whose fraudulent organizations were rolling back money to managers and stakeholders, and not for the stated purpose of cancer research. This is sad for me.
so I’m just waiting for Evimeria to resolve this issue in favor of the positive trend of charity, and no one else will fabricate information about the call for help. Evimeria is committed to an honest and uncorrupted world.
I was very upset by one more thing: the charity organization “Help the veterinarians” collected about $ 20 million, saying that it would help the veterans with grants and medical assistance; instead, the Federal Trade Commission found that it was all fabricated.
It is worth noting that the blockchain idea has advanced a little further than just a transaction. Now you can also launch applications called dApps. By the way, they also include the ingenious properties of the blockchain.
it can be concluded from this that companies operating in the charitable giving sector can also greatly benefit from the transparency, invariance and security that blockchain technology offers. Donors will have access to unchanged records of amounts of payments and routes.
at the same time, the blockchain can again restore confidence in the non-commercial sector, so we will know exactly where our donations are going. I am now familiar with the confirmation that the reputation of the charity was tarnished and was stunned by how ineffective it was.
It is worth noting that the blockchain idea has advanced a little further than just a transaction. Now you can also launch applications called dApps. By the way, they also include the ingenious properties of the blockchain.
it can be concluded from this that companies operating in the charitable giving sector can also greatly benefit from the transparency, invariance and security that blockchain technology offers. Donors will have access to unchanged records of amounts of payments and routes.
I guess I will answer your question. Yes, indeed, the blockchain is designed in such a way that with this technology it is not necessary to have a central authority for management. Everything is done automatically. I think this is just a huge plus for these startups!
yes, and this increases the confidence of users, because on the basis of such functioning the process turns out to be transparent and fair, and this is exactly what is needed. Also, a distributed database maintains an ever-growing list of transactions so that they are not cracked.
they will not be able to be hacked because they are protected cryptographically. This allows both parties to the transaction to come to a single agreement that does not require the presence of the central authority. And it is very convenient! As a consequence, you will not need to pay for additional services. Blockchain cuts unnecessary costs.
I guess I will answer your question. Yes, indeed, the blockchain is designed in such a way that with this technology it is not necessary to have a central authority for management. Everything is done automatically. I think this is just a huge plus for these startups!
yes, and this increases the confidence of users, because on the basis of such functioning the process turns out to be transparent and fair, and this is exactly what is needed. Also, a distributed database maintains an ever-growing list of transactions so that they are not cracked.
By the way, I would also like to note that when donating cryptocurrency for specific purposes or companies, these actions reduce other expenses, unlike classical donations. This is not only a reduction in costs, but also time, since the cryptocurrency is immediately converted into EVI tokens.
but I like that too. In essence, EVI will bundle the entire Evimeria platform together and provide access to the entire Evimeria ecosystem and its many service branches. In addition, Evimeria can also attract those who can donate to charitable organizations.
let you correct. Evimeria will attract charitable organizations not to those people who can donate, but on the contrary to those who were promised donations. To be honest, up to this point I would have got myself confused, but now for me the concept of the project has become clear.
yes, I agree, I still do not know many subtleties. By the way, as for managers, will the platform be managed by someone else? Or is the blockchain structured in such a way that the platform will function in an automated way?
Pages:
Jump to: