Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Evimeria - A new Ecosystem focussed on Charitable giving! [PoSV3] - page 2. (Read 2482 times)

Activity: 28
Merit: 0
I did not know that unused and unattached tokens were burned. The cryptocurrency world is still new to me. However, I now understand how useful the charity sphere will be in the presence of a blockchain. This is very important when there is no corruption in the world.
I fully support you. By the way, I have already read that it will be possible to put tokens for remuneration. The total maximum EVI limit after the launch of MainNet will be 15 billion EVI + 5 billion EVI from block rewards. Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
Activity: 322
Merit: 100
I did not know that unused and unattached tokens were burned. The cryptocurrency world is still new to me. However, I now understand how useful the charity sphere will be in the presence of a blockchain. This is very important when there is no corruption in the world.
I think that this, in this case, is about what will happen with EVI tokens too. First, they will be replaced by their own, because now they are still based on Waves. Moreover, because of the shift, their volume will also decrease - now there are 30 billion planned, and there will be 15.
this is exactly what I wanted to know. But how so? What other additional features will be implemented? For example, is it possible to put EVI tokens on a reward? It is also important for me whether the remaining tokens will be burned? Honestly, I do not quite understand this section ...
Activity: 378
I think that this, in this case, is about what will happen with EVI tokens too. First, they will be replaced by their own, because now they are still based on Waves. Moreover, because of the shift, their volume will also decrease - now there are 30 billion planned, and there will be 15.
Activity: 420
It seems to me that now a very important detail is that very soon Evimeria will switch to its own blockchain. In general, it should be in the first quarter of this year, but I do not know whether this event has taken place or not yet. It is worth noting that Evimeria will have a different range of functions available.
what do you mean? Evimeria is now working not only on the Waves platform, but also on several other exchanges. What exactly will happen after you install your own blockchain? If I'm not mistaken, this system is called MainNet.
yes, you are right. EVI will switch from Waves to its own publicly accessible chain of blocks, that is, it will be a public blockchain. It will be public, since confidentiality and anonymity on this platform is optional: the main thing is that transactions are monitored. They will be tracked.
It seems to me that now a very important detail is that very soon Evimeria will switch to its own blockchain. In general, it should be in the first quarter of this year, but I do not know whether this event has taken place or not yet. It is worth noting that Evimeria will have a different range of functions available.
what do you mean? Evimeria is now working not only on the Waves platform, but also on several other exchanges. What exactly will happen after you install your own blockchain? If I'm not mistaken, this system is called MainNet.
it is definitely worth it. The cryptocurrency world is subject to volatility, but the blockchain with its advantages will help to bring the sphere of donations to a new level. You probably know that lately people have begun to doubt whether their donations are really going away.
yes, I even heard some news about scandals related to the non-profit sector. If you are about this, then people's questions are fully justified. And what can Evimeria offer? Are the developers able to solve all the problems in this industry? And if so, how?
I think that from the very beginning it is necessary to determine what problems exist in this industry at all. For example, the main thing, in my opinion, is the lack of traceability of payments. Blockchain completely eliminates this barrier thanks to the distributed book, which fixes not only every operation, but also keeps it in history.
you know, this is interesting. does it mean that with the help of the blockchain one can not only track operations, but also somehow optimize expenses? I have little idea how this will happen, so please explain to me.
Activity: 462
Merit: 14
Well, when it comes to money donated then it will be so hard to deal with especially individuals i charge of it.

Now this project will help promote the charities all over the world. Amd though it is because a company bringing it or a team then can have assurance of the deposists will be secured and taking its place into the platform project.
it is definitely worth it. The cryptocurrency world is subject to volatility, but the blockchain with its advantages will help to bring the sphere of donations to a new level. You probably know that lately people have begun to doubt whether their donations are really going away.
yes, I even heard some news about scandals related to the non-profit sector. If you are about this, then people's questions are fully justified. And what can Evimeria offer? Are the developers able to solve all the problems in this industry? And if so, how?
I think that from the very beginning it is necessary to determine what problems exist in this industry at all. For example, the main thing, in my opinion, is the lack of traceability of payments. Blockchain completely eliminates this barrier thanks to the distributed book, which fixes not only every operation, but also keeps it in history.
friends, everything is so well written in white paper, the information is given exactly this way, it is necessary even for a beginner - in detail and with all the nuances. Can I start investing based on the data in this technical document? How can you trust the reliability of this data?
you should not consider this information as a call for investment. In addition to the fact that the information is provided for reference only, it can also be changed at any time. Also, the document does not constitute an offer or sale of a financial instrument.
probably, this happens with every project, and not just with that in the field of charity. All the same, everything leads to the riskiness of investments in cryptocurrency. Especially if developers can change information at any time, is it worth it to participate in such a project?
friends, everything is so well written in white paper, the information is given exactly this way, it is necessary even for a beginner - in detail and with all the nuances. Can I start investing based on the data in this technical document? How can you trust the reliability of this data?
you should not consider this information as a call for investment. In addition to the fact that the information is provided for reference only, it can also be changed at any time. Also, the document does not constitute an offer or sale of a financial instrument.
by the way, the developers are doing the right thing, that most of the funds are allocated for marketing. It is necessary to increase liquidity on other exchanges, be present on social networks, make podcasts and much more - these are all priority actions. As a result, most of the revenue will go towards expanding the ecosystem.
I would also add that there are several other sources: for example, it could be some kind of commission for transferring EVI tokens between two different wallets. This payment and collects the team. Small commissions due to the large number of users will create the amount necessary for the development of the ecosystem.
my friend, this is why the developers of Evemeria do not want to conduct an ICO. Since charity acts as something honest and in the form of goodwill, these revenues will look somewhat unequivocally from an ethical point of view. Do you really disagree?
in this case, I do not understand how Evimeria will be developed. After all, this is a whole ecosystem, as I understand it, which requires considerable investments in order to develop. Due to what, then, will these revenues be received?
read the information in more detail. You should know that, first, Evimeria has its own stock exchange, which brings a certain income by the fact that those cryptocurrency, the developers of which want to see them in the listing on Evemeri, pay certain fees for it. This is one of the sources of income.
my friend, this is why the developers of Evemeria do not want to conduct an ICO. Since charity acts as something honest and in the form of goodwill, these revenues will look somewhat unequivocally from an ethical point of view. Do you really disagree?
in this case, I do not understand how Evimeria will be developed. After all, this is a whole ecosystem, as I understand it, which requires considerable investments in order to develop. Due to what, then, will these revenues be received?
Pages:
Jump to: